The Pink Panther Strikes Again
1976 film by Blake Edwards
- For me, the greater the odds, the greater the shal-ahnje. And as always, I accept the shal-ahnje.
- A beekeeper who has lost his voice, a cook who thinks he's a gardener, and a witness to a murder. Oh, yes. It is obvious to my trained eye that there is much more going on here than meets the ear.
- Most ingenious. The old closet ploy. I really must congratulate you; if there's one thing I enjoy, it's a good closet ploy.
- Good evening, commissioner. How are you, how is madame and all the little commissioners?
- Until we meet again and the case is solv-ed.
- Compared to Clouseau, this doomsday machine is a water pistol!
- Inspector Clouseau: [gesturing to the hotel's dog] Does your dog bite?
- German hotelier: No.
- [Clouseau bends down to pet the small dog; it attacks and viciously bites him.]
- Inspector Clouseau: I thought you said your dog did not bite!
- German hotelier: That is not my dog.
- Housekeeper: You've ruined that piano!
- Inspector Clouseau: What is the price of one piano compared to the terrible crime that's been committed here?
- Housekeeper: But that's a priceless Steinway!
- Inspector Clouseau: Not anymore.
- Who is this man? And what is he doing? Who cares? But don't miss my new movie...
- The newest, pinkest Panther of all!
- Why are the world's chief assassins after Inspector Clouseau? Why not? Everybody else is.
- The all-new adventures of the world's most bumbling detective