The Boss Baby: Family Business
The Boss Baby: Family Business (stylized as The Boss Baby: Family Busine$$), also known as The Boss Baby 2: Family Business and in other territories simply as The Boss Baby 2, is a 2021 American computer-animated comedy film, produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Universal Pictures. It is the sequel to The Boss Baby (2017). The film's plot follows the now-adult Templeton brothers who are brought back together after the new Boss Baby requests their help to stop a professor from erasing childhoods worldwide. The movie stars the voices of James Marsden, Amy Sedaris, Ariana Greenblatt, and Alec Baldwin.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [first line] Time is a funny thing. When I was a kid the days lasted forever, but the years... Well, they went by so fast. Before you know it, you’re all grown up. It even happened to me.
- Once you grow up, you can never go back.
- Yeah, I guess sometimes you just... you grow up… and... grow apart.
- Hey, my old… [straining] What did you do?!
Ted Jr. / Boss BabyEdit
- [as he's being chased by baby ninjas] Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!
- The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!
- You want me to be a baby again?
- Never touch another man's pony.
- I have a beautiful voice.
- But, Uncle Ted, I've missed you so much.
- [after she gets a new pony from Ted] OMG. Uncle Ted is the best!
- [to her dad, Tim] Don't you think I'm a little old for that now?
Tina / New Boss BabyEdit
- [first words; to his daddy, Tim] Hi, daddy.
- [to his daddy and uncle] Excuse me. I hate to interrupt, but may I make a suggestion - why don't you both suck it? [tosses two pacifiers into the air and throws them into their mouths]
- BabyCorp has developed a new super-duper baby formula that can turn a grown-up back into a baby. We have in it cherry, grape, orange, and lime.
- [to Armstrong] You know, doc, childhood doesn't last forever… but family sure does!
- [after hearing Tim's voice-mail that was sent to Ted (secretly) by Tina] Well, that was unsettling.
- [staring suspiciously at Tim, a.k.a. Marcos Lightspeed] So, Marcos Lightspeed, is that what you said? Sounds like a cartoon name.
Grandpa Ted Sr.Edit
- Smile! [poses for a picture with his granddaughter]
- Why do parents get to be in charge, anyway? They had their chance, and what do we get? Pollution, politics, wars.
- We may be small, but we're about to teach grown-ups a big lesson.
- I even had parents. Mine were child psychologists who made me part of an experiment. They expose me to 10,000 hours of Mozart, language lessons, and public radio. [Ted, Jr.: I hate public radio.] It was at that point, I realized I was smarter than my parents, and with my first step, I ran away from home. Why? They pushed me around. I got told what to do all the time, but a single word change my life - "No".
- Playtime is over.
- I love casual Fridays.
- Alec Baldwin - Ted Jr. / The Original Boss Baby
- Ariana Greenblatt - Tabitha
- Nina Zoe Bakshi (young)
- Amy Sedaris - Tina / The New Boss Baby
- Jeff Goldblum - Dr. Armstrong
- Eva Longoria - Carol
- James McGrath - Wizzie
- Lisa Kudrow - Janice
- Jimmy Kimmel - Ted Sr.