|This article needs to conform to our limits on quotations policy.
The subject of this article is a television show, and as a result, there should only be: one quote for less than 30 minutes, two quotes for 30 minute shows, and five quotes for 60 minute shows (see our TV policy for shows of other lengths).
If you would like to add another quote to the page, you may first need to remove one that is already there in order to keep within the bounds of fair use of copyright material.
this section was originally for me to paste a correction and addition for someone on IRC who offered to edit for me; now that the content has been updated, I figured it would be okay to remove it from here, and also add another suggested addition from episode 2.20 The Transporter Malfunction, which I just finished watching.
(Penny just gave Leonard and Sheldon each a vintage Star Trek transporter toy)
- Sheldon: Look, it was actually designed for my vintage Mr. Spock action figure!
- Penny: Oh, that's great, let's open it up and put him in there!
(Leonard and Sheldon recoil and cradle the boxes defensively)
- Sheldon: Oh, good lord, no!
- Penny: Why? They're just toys.
- Sheldon: Mint in box!
- Penny: C'mon, can't we open one up and take a look?
(Leonard and Sheldon recoil again and shout)
- Leonard: No! Once you open the box it loses its value.
- Penny: Yeah, yeah, my mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. I gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.
Not two theoretical physicistsEdit
Sheldon is a theoretical physicist and Howard is an applied physicist - unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199, 22:55, 14 February 2013