Smokey and the Bandit Part 3
1983 film by Dick Lowry
Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 (1983) is the sequel to Smokey and the Bandit and Smokey and the Bandit II. With a budget of a television movie, many action and comedic scenes are rehashes of scenes from the previous two Smokey and the Bandit films.
- Written by Stuart Birnbaum and David Dashey, and directed by Dick Lowry.
Pull out the stops. To heck with the cops. Someone's making out like a bandit. (taglines)
Buford T. JusticeEdit
- Follow that sum bitch.
- Junior, retirement is cat shit.
- [talking about Junior] He's dumb…but a loveable shit.
- Gimme the good old days when a pair of boobs were a couple of dumb guys.
- I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is no way, no way that you could come from my lions. Soon as we get home, I'm gonna put a lump on your mama's head.
- [yelling at Junior] Will you get away from me, you shit?
- I'm going to be the bandit! I get to wear the hat and drive the car! I love this! Gimme the car!
- I get to be the bandit? I don't have to drive the truck, don't have to haul anything but my ass?
- Dusty Trails: Hey, Cledus, you forgot the mustard.
- Buford T. Justice: I gotcha!
- The Real Bandit: Hello, Buford. Well, you caught me with my pants down.
- Buford T. Justice: I did?
- The Real Bandit: That's a…figure of speech.
- Buford T. Justice: [sees the girl's breasts] Oof!
- Girl at Picnic: What's wrong, Sheriff?
- Buford T. Justice: I haven't seen anything like that since I was a little baby.
- Little Enos: I'd like to kick your ass.
- Buford T. Justice: You can't kick that high, cricket crotch.
- Little Enos: Daddy, we just walked past a Penicillin dispenser.
- Big Enos Burdette: I feel like the guest of honor at a crab's convention.
- Junior: Does this mean I won't be your little tick turd anymore?
- Buford T. Justice: Son, you'll always be my tick turd.
- Dusty Trails: Is it just me or are you slowing down?
- Cledus Snow: Maybe. Think of it this way, what good is the roadrunner without the coyote? What good would the fox be without the hound? What good is the Bandit without the Smokey?
- Nudist Female: If you want to stay, Sheriff, you've got to take your clothes off.
- Buford T. Justice: I don't even take my clothes off in front of my good wife, Wilhelmina.
- Nudists: Awwwww.
- Junior: Daddy, my face is all white.
- Buford T. Justice: Well, put a little lipstick on, I'll drop you off at a gay bar.
- Buford T. Justice: That is why you gotta have a sixth sense.
- Junior: I'd rather have a dime.
- Pull out the stops. To heck with the cops. Someone's making out like a bandit.
- Smokey's Back! And The Bandit is at it again!
- Jackie Gleason — Montague County Sheriff Buford T. Justice
- Jerry Reed — Cledus "Snowman" Snow/Bandit
- Paul Williams — Little Enos Burdette
- Pat McCormick — Big Enos Burdette
- Mike Henry — Junior Justice
- Colleen Camp — Dusty Trails
- Faith Minton — Tina
- Burt Reynolds — The Real Bandit (Bo "Bandit" Darville)