Sean Patrick Hannity (born 30 December 1961) is an American talk show host and conservative political commentator. He is the host of The Sean Hannity Show, a nationally syndicated talk radio show, and has also hosted a commentary program, Hannity, on Fox News, since 2009.
- Anyone listening to this show that believes homosexuality is a normal lifestyle has been brainwashed. It's very dangerous if we start accepting lower and lower forms of behavior as the normal.
- Is it that you hate this president or that you hate America?
- It doesn't say anywhere in the Constitution this idea of the separation of church and state.
- The U.S. is the greatest, best country God has ever given man on the face of the earth.
- The tape is astonishing. And here's what's frustrating to me. And you asked specific questions, for example, about what people knew about Bill Ayers, you know, and who they voted for, the coal power plant comments. And these were really significant issues. And it seems that Obama voters, if you don't listen to talk radio, if you don't watch the FOX News Channel, you are not anywhere nearly as informed as people that are just hearing the bumper stickers, the slogans, the snippets of the commercials of the media so, journalism died in 2008, and it influenced a lot of people on the way out.
- Here you are, you're a liberal, probably define peace as the absence of conflict. I define peace as the ability to defend yourself and blow your enemies into smithereens.
- Hannity, Fox News, 13 October 2009
- If you ask the question, "All right, well, why not just show us the certificate?" "You're a birther! You're a birther! That's what you are!" And uh, it's not been my number one issue, but I've been following it and I've been saying, "Why are all these people who just asked to see it, why are they, why are they crucified and beaten up and smeared and besmirched the way they are?"
- The Sean Hannity Show, Premiere Radio Networks, 24 March 2011
- "Hannity Defends Birthers: "Why Are They Crucified And Beaten Up And Smeared And Besmirched?"", Media Matters for America, 24 March 2011, retrieved on 2011-03-30
- What do you think about this birth certificate issue? I mean, it has not been my main issue, but it kind of does get a little odd here after a while. Can't they just produce it and we move on?
- Jerry Springer
- Because isn't this interesting? Of all our 43 presidents, of the 43 presidents —
- Sean Hannity
- Don't bring up race. Do not bring up race. Do not bring up race. It is a constitutional requirement.
- Hannity, Fox News, 24 March 2011
- Krepel, Terry; Shere, David (25 March 2011), "Hannity Passionately Defends Birtherism, Demands, "Don't Bring Up Race"", Media Matters for America, retrieved on 2011-03-30
- Donald Trump brought up the issue of the birth certificate and it's getting huge buzz around the country. Even Chris Matthews has called for, you know, the birth certificate to be released. Why can't they just release the birth certificate, you know, and just move on?
- Hannity, Fox News, 25 March 2011
- "Hannity Says It's "Not True" That Obama Has Shown His Birth Certificate", Media Matters for America, 25 March 2011, retrieved on 2011-03-30
- If I was in Congress, I would not vote to raise the debt ceiling.
- I have watched these Republicans be more harsh towards Donald Trump than they've ever been in standing up to Barack Obama and his radical agenda, they did nothing, nothing – all these phony votes to repeal and replace ObamaCare, show votes so they can go back and keep their power and get reelected.
- Sorry, you created Donald Trump, all of you because of your ineffectiveness, because of your weakness, your spinelessness, your lack of vision, your inability to fight Obama, I'm getting a little sick and tired of all of you. Honestly, I am tempted to just say I don't support any of you people ever.
- On his radio show.  (August 4, 2016)
- To be clear, I will not be on stage campaigning with the President.
- Tweet by @seanhannity (5 November 2018)
- Mister President, thank you.
- On stage, campaigning with the President, at a Republican rally in Cape Girardeau (5 November 2018)
- I don’t vet the information on this program that I give out. We have always been independent, follow our own path on this show. That’s not going to change for me, ever.
-  (1 December 2020)
Quotes about HannityEdit
- The bronze to Sean Hannity of Fixed News. On the Rupert Murdoch Network talking about those carbon off-sets you purchase to off-set your carbon footprint, "those off-sets, that is the biggest hoax in the world. You know what it's like. You go cheat on your wife and then say, 'Honey, don't worry, I bought an off-set.' Good luck." This is the second time Hannity has dismissed off-sets and going green and climate change, apparently utterly unaware that his boss pledged to make News Corp carbon neutral by 2010: "While we reduce our own carbon footprints, some emissions will be unavoidable. As a last resort, we will off-set these emissions. The carbon off-set is a financial tool to support projects that prevent carbon from being released in the atmosphere. Done right, they will widen the implementation of carbon saving technologies and give an incentive to create new solutions." Murdoch has also boasted that the telecast of the most recent Emmys was carbon neutral...
- Aping urbanity,
Oozing with vanity,
Plump as a manatee,
Fox Noise insanity,
You're a profanity,
- Hannity's fantasy was so ridiculous that even his Fox colleague couldn't get on board. "You know she's thinking, 'Dude, you couldn't even protect women from getting sexually harassed in your own building and now you're Batman? Calm down. Calm down, man.
- Trevor Noah, The Daily Show, October 3rd 2017, as quoted in "Trevor Noah Destroys Sean Hannity For His Delusional Las Vegas Response", by Rebecca Shapiro, Huffington Post, 10/04/2017