Russell T Davies
Welsh screenwriter and television producer
(Redirected from Russell T. Davies)
Russell T Davies, OBE (born Stephen Russell Davies on 27 April 1963) is a Welsh television producer and writer whose works include Queer as Folk, Bob & Rose, The Second Coming, Casanova, and the 2005 revival of the classic British science fiction series Doctor Who.
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Because it's the best idea ever invented in the history of the world!
- Russell T. Davies, responding to the question, "Why do you think people love Doctor Who so much?" on BBC Wales Today (20 July 2004)
- There's nothing better than a party that turns into a death trap.
- Doctor Who Confidential Series 2, Episode 5, "Cybermen" (Doctor Who documentary series, 2005)
- Gone with the Wind, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Notting Hill, they all should have had the hero cut down by a Dalek, and they would've been vastly improved really.
- Doctor Who Confidential Series 4, Episode 12, "Friends and Foe" (Doctor Who documentary series, 2005)
- Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? Now you're scared.
- Russell T Davies, in lines written for Rose Tyler, in Army of Ghosts [2.12] (1 July 2006)
- We will sing to you, Doctor. The universe will sing you to your sleep. This song is ending. But the story never ends.
- Ood Sigma, to the Tenth incarnation of the Doctor, in The End of Time [4.18] (1 January 2010)