A rose is a common and extensively grown flower, or the shrub that bears it. Rose or roses may also refer to:
- Rose Fyleman (1877–1957), an English writer and poet, noted for her works on the fairy folk, for children
- Rose Hartwick Thorpe (1850-1939), an American poet
- Rose Wilder Lane (1886–1968), an American journalist, travel writer, novelist, and political theorist
- Rose Macaulay (1881–1958), an English novelist
- Rose Nylund, a fictional character in The Golden Girls
- Rose Rosengard Subotnick, a musicologist
This disambiguation page, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name, lists articles associated with the name Rose (disambiguation). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.