Microsoft is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. It is the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Don't bother trying to create a better commercial desktop OS -- it doesn't matter how hard you try, how many engineers you throw at the problem, how much money you spend, or how many years you put into it. Microsoft owns that space and, worse, the public is totally complicit with that fact. People will not stop using Windows. It is a losing battle.
- Scott Hacker, He Who Controls the Bootloader, BYTE Magazine, August 27, 2001.
- Where do you want to go today?
- Microsoft slogan for 1994–2002, Denounce article 'Microsoft to Drop Its "Where Do you Want to Go Today?" Campaign'
- Microsoft is an easy target, but it's a scapegoat, not the real source of difficulty.