- When we tell the story about what's happening today with browsers ten years from now, I want the thing that replaces Windows to be Windows. I don't want to wake up in a position one day where the guys at Netscape say, "Isn't Windows just that little thing that we use to put up menus and draw lines? Let's just write our own and suck it up into our client."
- We've had DRM in Windows for years. The most common format of music on an iPod is "stolen".
- Most people still steal music.
- I think it would be absolutely reckless and irresponsible for anyone to try and break up Microsoft.
- Linux is not in the public domain. Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches. That's the way that the license works.
- "Microsoft CEO takes launch break with the Sun-Times" (1 June 2001) Chicago Sun Times
- I've got my kids brainwashed: You don't use Google, and you don't use an iPod.
- I don't really know that anybody's proven that a random collection of people doing their own thing actually creates value.
- Developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers.
- There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance.
- We like our model, as we are evolving it. In every category Apple competes, it's the low-volume player, except in tablets. In the PC market, obviously the advantage of diversity has mattered since 90-something percent of PCs that get sold are Windows PCs. We'll see what winds up mattering in tablets.
- I don't think anyone has done a [tablet] product that I see customers wanting.
- Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I'm going to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to fucking kill Google.
Last modified on 28 February 2014, at 18:42