Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
While James Hong and Lucy Liu reprise their roles as Mr. Ping and Master Viper from the movies, the rest are replaced by other actors; Jack Black is replaced by Mick Wingert as the voice of Master Po, Angelina Jolie is replaced by Kari Wahlgren, Jackie Chan is taken over by James Sie as Master Monkey, Seth Rogen is replaced by Max Koch, Amir Talai replaces David Cross as Master Crane, and Master Shifu is now voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Episode 1: Scorpion's Sting
- 1.2 Episode 2: The Princess and the Po
- 1.3 Episode 3: Sticky Situation
- 1.4 Episode 4: Chain Reaction
- 1.5 Episode 5: Fluttering Finger Mindslip
- 1.6 Episode 6: Good Croc, Bad Croc
- 1.7 Episode 7: Hometown Hero
- 1.8 Episode 8: Jailhouse Panda
- 1.9 Episode 9: Owl Be Back
- 1.10 Episode 10: Bad Po
- 1.11 Episode 11: Sight for Sore Eyes
- 1.12 Episode 12: Rhino's Revenge
- 1.13 Episode 13: Master Ping
- 1.14 Episode 14: Ghost of Oogway
- 1.15 Episode 15: The Kung Fu Kid
- 1.16 Episode 16: Ladies of the Shade
- 1.17 Episode 17: Big Bro Po
- 1.18 Episode 18: Po Fans Out
- 1.19 Episode 19: Challenge Day
- 1.20 Episode 20: My Favorite Yao
- 1.21 Episode 21: Love Stings
- 1.22 Episode 22: Hall of Lame
- 1.23 Episode 23: Father Crime
- 1.24 Episode 24: In With the Old
- 1.25 Episode 25: Monkey in the Middle
- 1.26 Episode 26: Has-been Hero
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 4 External links
Episode 1: Scorpion's StingEdit
- [first lines of the series, In the Training Hall, Master Shifu walks into view]
- Shifu: Panda, you're next! Ten seconds to get to the other side unscathed!
- Po: [Begins through the Gauntlet of Wooden Warriors; he blocks two of the Warrior's arms] Cat-like reflexes!
- Monkey: [Flies in from the roof] HUAH!
- Po: Monkey?!
- [The two briefly battle each other before Monkey gains the upper-hand]
- Monkey: [Stuffs his fingers up Po's nose] Ha ha! Two points for Monkey! [Pulls back his fist] Lights out, Po!
- [A brainwashed Monkey throws a boulder behind Po; Po turns around and sees the boulder]
- Po: What are you trying to do?
- Monkey: [Dazed voice] Destroy Po!.
- Crane: [When a sick Tigress keeps sneezing on him] Master Shifu, can we take five so I can go sterilize my beak with hot coals?
- Po: Cat-like reflexes!
- Po: Friends love the sneezy trick!
- Po: I've got a secret weapon: AWESOMENESS!
- [Mr. Ping, as "Mr. Clown", is performing a homemade goat puppet to try and entertain Tigress, who is resting in bed and has River Fever]
- Mr. Ping: [As the puppet] Oh, someone has a sad face! What's your name, little girl?
- Tigress: Back away.
- Mr. Ping: [As the puppet] Oh, and would Back Away like a pretty flower?
- Tigress: No.
- [While Mr. Ping is trying to cheer Tigress up by posing as "Mr. Clown" and performing a puppet]
- Tigress: Those "flowers" are made out of coupons.
- Po: [Pretending to be sick] Uh-oh! I think I've caught T-- Tigress' cold!
- Tigress: I do not have-- [Puts her fist to her mouth while coughing] --A cold! [Coughs, then frowns]
- [Repeated line]
- Tigress: I do not have a cold!
Episode 2: The Princess and the PoEdit
- Temutai: TEMUTAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!! Warrior king of the Qidan!
- Mei Li: Don't look at me!
- Temutai: Bring me the princess!
- [During an argument between Po and Mei Li]
- Mei Li: How dare you!
- Po: I dare because when I say something's wrong, it's wrong! I don’t care how royal highnessy you are! You are mean, rotten, bossy, bratty, and nobody likes you!
- Gahri: Do I have time to pee?
- Fung: No! [throws his hat in frustration then pauses] Will, if you hurry, just... [sighs]
Episode 3: Sticky SituationEdit
- Taotie: With machinery comes power!
- Tigress: I am not afraid of you!
- Po: Yes you are. Scaredy cat, scaredy cat, scaredy cat!
Episode 4: Chain ReactionEdit
Episode 5: Fluttering Finger MindslipEdit
- [A pig hands Taotie a scroll]
- Taotie: Ooh, the mail!
- [He rolls out the scroll]
- Taotie: Aha! The Jade Palace! What did I tell you?
- [Taotie begins to read the scroll]
- Taotie: A bill? "For the destruction of the Training Hall"?
- [He puts down the scroll]
- Taotie: A bill?! [Looks off into the distance] Enough of your petty humiliation, Shifu and friends! I'll make you rue the day you were ever born! Rue, do you hear me?! RUE!!
- Bian Zao: Dad, they're, like, 4 miles away.
- Shifu: [to Po] Behold scrolls 51 to 10,000
- Shifu: The Sacred Scrolls should be read in proper order
- Bian Zao: Seriously how, I need to forget him (his father, Taotie) too. [Taotie looks at his son]
- Viper: Wait, if you expected us to know who you are, you must know who we are
- Taotie: I am Taotie, your, uh... Kung Fu master!
- Furious Five: [Bowing] Master Taotie.
- Taotie: [To Viper] You, you're uh... Noodle. [To Monkey] You're Doodie. [To Mantis] Little Britches. [To Tigress] Whiskers Kitty-poo. [To Crane] And you're, uh, El Storko. [Laughs]
- Bian Zao: [Does a fake cough] Loser. [Taotie looks at his son again after hearing this]
- Taotie: They call me a brilliant genius!
- Mantis: Wasn't this supposed to be about us?
- Taotie: Oh, sorry. But then at the peak of... of my... our glory, there arose a terrible menace. A dark lord of evil known as Shifu...'s-An-Idiot. Yeah, Shifu's-An-Idiot and his nefarious confederate, Po...-Chews-With-His-Mouth-Open.
- Bian Zao: Lame
- Taotie: And although we have defeated them at every turn, Shifu's-An-Idiot and Po keep coming back. By the way, last time we fought those guys, I saved your lives. That's why you should be really nice to me. And then... there was a giant cake with eyes and uh... the end.
- Mantis: I think I remember that cake!
Episode 6: Good Croc, Bad CrocEdit
(When Po falls into a hole and calls someone to help him)
Po: Well played hole, well played
Fung: Grab the rope and i will pull you out
Po: Croc bandit
Fung: Dragon warrior
(Po fights Fung)
Fung: Hey, do i punch you in the face, no, i got u out of the hole
Po: Yeah, you did help me
Po: O-oh, continued
Po: The Chong Sun Chai Kai Chaooo
Po: yes and i will do it again, cuz....i am the...
Episode 7: Hometown HeroEdit
Episode 8: Jailhouse PandaEdit
- Tong Fo: What a beautiful day... to be destroying the Jade Palace!
- Tong Fo: My eyes aren't big! I have a small skull! My brain barely fits inside it!
Episode 9: Owl Be BackEdit
- Po: You... you must be Fenghuang!
- Fenghuang: [Sarcastically] Yes. And you must be 300 pounds.
- Po: No. 290, tops.
- Fenghuang: You're good, Panda. But you can't win.
- Po: Why not?
- Fenghuang: Because I cheat.
- Shifu: How old do you think, say, Tigress is?
- Po: I don't know. 40?
- Po: Let's get this baby out in the wind!
- Monkey: Can I borrow that fake doodie?
- Po: [To Shifu] I've been wearing these same pants for 3 days!
- Crane: He smells evil.
- Tigress: That's not new.
- Po: [To the Qidan warriors, referring to Monkey] All right, who threw this?
- Po: Up, kitie, kite, kite--
- Po: ULGGGhhH kite, kittie...
- Temutai: You cannot defeat me!
- Po: I defeated you last time.
- Temutai: Yes, but... I had a head cold!
- Po: [To Fenghuang] What's evil like? Is it tingly? Are my eyebrows gonna go all pointy and I'm gonna get some evil laugh that turns into a cough?! [. . .] What if I end up with a hook and a shaved head?!
Episode 10: Bad PoEdit
- [Bad Po enters the Training Hall and shoves Tigress to get her attention]
- Bad Po: Hey, Good Lookin'. What's shakin'?
- Tigress: [Growls furiously]
- Bad Po: [To Tigress] I'm the Dragon Warrior, honey!
- Po: Hey, Dad.
- [Mr. Ping squawks loudly; Po frowns]
- Mr. Ping: How could you treat me like this?!
- Po: What?!
- [Mr. Ping walks away, disappointed]
Episode 11: Sight for Sore EyesEdit
- Tigress: Mr. Ping?
- [Mr. Ping is revealed to be the one who called out the Five]
- Monkey: It's your birthday?
- Mr. Ping: It's not me, it's Po.
- Monkey: Po's birthday, and you hired us?
- Mantis: Kinda weird.
- Mr. Ping: No! It's Shifu!
- Crane: Shifu's birthday was two months ago.
- Mr. Ping: No! Junjie!
- Monkey: Junjie.
- Mr. Ping: Just let me finish! Junjie is holding Shifu prisoner, and Po went the Jade Palace to rescue him, all alone. You have to help him.
- Tigress: [Wearing bunny ears] Ha, help Po? After what he did? Are you serious?
- Mr. Ping: Would you mind taking off those ears?
- '[Tigress takes off the bunny ears]
- Crane: He probably just made that up about Shifu, I mean, Junjie is a Shaolin master.
- Mr. Ping: [grabs Crane by the beak and pulls him down] Listen to me limp-beak! My son may be not perfect. He may be big and loud and clumsy and annoying and impatient and hotheaded and... Er, where am I going with this?
Episode 12: Rhino's RevengeEdit
Episode 13: Master PingEdit
- Mr. Ping: Kung Fu... Kung Fu... Kung Fu! Does everything always have to be about Kung Fu?!
- Po and Monkey: Yes.
- Mr. Ping: Oh, Po was so cute when he was little, he couldn't say the word "tomato", he said "amamamomo".
- [the Five and Shifu laugh]
- Po: A lot of babies can't say words.
- Mr. Ping: You were ten.
Episode 14: Ghost of OogwayEdit
- Oogway: [Smiling] Awesome.
- [He then ascends back to the Heavens]
- Junjie: No, you fools! Not Oogway!
- Junjie: What a nitwit! With Shifu gone and me pulling the string with my little puppet Po, I'll finally rule the Jade Palace! [Chuckles to himself]
- Shifu: [To Po] You are now demonstrating your new skills with the Tri Bo Yao.
- Junjie: [To Master Shifu as he fights him] I am your master now!
- Po: You don't deserve to rule the Jade Palace, Junjie!
- Junjie: [Pushing down on Po's nose] It's you who can't rule, Panda!
- Po: No kidding, but I'm not a disgrace to the name of Oogway!
- Junjie: Luckily, he's not here to see this!
Episode 15: The Kung Fu KidEdit
- Shifu: What's your name, son?
- Peng: Peng. The name is Peng.
Episode 16: Ladies of the ShadeEdit
Episode 17: Big Bro PoEdit
Episode 18: Po Fans OutEdit
Episode 19: Challenge DayEdit
Po: OH, MY LEG, Gonna missed that, oh, and that. Ok, is everyone tuff to fight me out with one leg?
Villagers: no more fighting, you saved the boy and approve the reason you are.. Dragon warrior
Hundun: You mean was the real dragon warrior
(Hundun hits Po)
Zeng: I dont wanna fight you, i wanna fight Hundun, the Dragon Warrior, there is still time, the sun hasn't set, i gotta hurry
Po: I have still time Dad, i can beat Hundun
Hundun: Aw, you gotta pay for this boy, after i crush you, i will crush this all sorry village
Po: Heyyy that crack was a gift
Hundun: since you himalated me, we can do this about fashion way. DESTROYING YOU AAAAH
Po: can't hold it much longer
Po: No, this can't be happening, and I can't let it happened
Po: I have enough of you Hundun........
Hundun: too late, the sun is set
Villagers: No it hasn't. Ok, now is set
Hundun: I'm now and always will be the DRAGON WARRIOR HAHAHAAA
Hundun: what do you mean No, you lost your title loser
Po: It's not about the title, it's about what's right!
Episode 20: My Favorite YaoEdit
- Shifu: [To Master Yao] Get your hands off this flawless speciman of Kung Fu perfection!