American animated sketch comedy television series
Won't Stick To Most Dental WorkEdit
- June: (referring to Henry) Fine, who needs him, I hope he chokes on his action fries!
More Happiness Than Allowed By LawEdit
- Henry: June, look, see? I told you it’s a birthday cake.
- June: Get a grip, Henry, you forgot my birthday, let’s just move on with our lives, as I was saying, choking is a very serious problem, that’s why we are proud to be part of a nationwide anti-choking campaign.
- Helen: There he is! (Weeping Uncontrollably)
- Jack: So you like wedding cake, huh, punk?
- Henry: (Choking Sounds)
- June: Ah, very good, Henry is exhibiting some of the classic signs of choking!
- Henry: (Chokes And Gags)
- June: Turning blue, (Henry Gasping For Breath) gasping for air [Gurgling Sounds] and clutching his throat.
- (Henry Choking And Groaning)
- June: If you ever see someone choking, help them by using the Heimlich Maneuver, which I will now demonstrate with the aid of my assistant, Mr. Foot.
- June: Remember, guys, only nimrods choke, now, here’s two guys who never forget each others' birthdays, ‘Prometheus and Bob’.
- Henry: You should really eat that before it gets soggy.