Action League Now!
Action League Now! (2001-2002) was an American animated television series that aired on Nickelodeon. The series follows the adventures of a superhero league, composed of various action figures, toys, and dolls.
- [after the Mayor unveils the big baby at a circus sideshow]
- Thunder Girl: Awww, it's a witsy-bitsy baby!
- Stinky Diver: Blimey! It's a grotesque parody of human life!
- Stinky Diver: Smash it, crush it, destroy it!
- Bill: No, Big Baby's a rare creature, to be studied, not destroyed. Let us use reason, not violence.
- Chief: Say, um, Bill, there's something we've been meaning to tell you.
- Thundergirl: Uh, yeah. Big Baby sort of grabbed your daughter, Quarky, and ran off with her.
- Bill: That thing has my daughter? Aaah! Smash it, crush it, destroy it!
- Announcer: Meanwhile, the League has gathered together for a touching, final farewell...
- Chief: Blast it! If I had any legs left, I'd stomp all you fool-heads into the ground!
- Chief: AAAHHHH!!! HOLY MOTHER OF MOTHERS!!
- Leagues: Hi, Chief!
- Bill: Oh no, I was afraid of this.
- Chief: No, you weren't, you pointy-headed geek! I WAS!!
- Narrator: A planet: doomed. A rocket: kaboomed! As a deadly showdown approaches, our ill-fated four reflect on the meaning of their lives.
- Thunder Girl: I never got to direct!
- Meltman: I may have only been a chunk of melted plastic, but I tried!
- Stinky Diver: You blokes aren't such tossers after all.
- Admiral: Commence bombing!
- Bill: Wait, you can't! Not just for me, but for the love of science, the love of knowledge, the love of... sequels!
- Admiral: Sequels? Cancel that order, gunner! We've got a franchise to protect!
- League: Yay!
- Narrator: Not nearly the end...