2000 film by Scott Derrickson
Hellraiser: Inferno is a 2000 film about a shady police detective who becomes embroiled in a strange world of murder, sadism and madness after being assigned a murder investigation against a madman known only as "The Engineer".
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Welcome... to Hell.
- It's all a puzzle, isn't it, Joseph? Like a game of chess, perhaps. The pieces move, apparently aimlessly, but always towards one single objective: to kill the king. But who is the king in this game, Joseph? That is the question you must ask yourself.
- Your flesh is killing your spirit.
- Tony Nenonen: [entering a crime scene] What's an eight-letter word for "slaughterhouse"?
- Joseph: Abattoir.
- Tony Nenonen: You're good!
- Joseph: [being forced to question his morals] I don't understand.
- Pinhead: Ah, the eternal refrain of humanity. Pleading ignorance, begging for mercy. "Please, help me. I don't understand."