2000 film by Scott Derrickson
Hellraiser: Inferno is a 2000 film about a shady police detective who becomes embroiled in a strange world of murder, sadism and madness after being assigned a murder investigation against a madman known only as "The Engineer".
The Terrifying New Chapter In The "Hellraiser" Legacy!
- Welcome... to Hell.
- It's all a puzzle, isn't it, Joseph? Like a game of chess, perhaps. The pieces move, apparently aimlessly, but always towards one single objective: to kill the king. But who is the king in this game, Joseph? That is the question you must ask yourself.
- Your flesh is killing your spirit.
- Tony Nenonen: [entering a crime scene] What's an eight-letter word for "slaughterhouse"?
- Joseph: Abattoir.
- Tony Nenonen: You're good!
- Pinhead: It's all a puzzle, isn't it, Joseph? The pieces move, apparently aimlessly, but always towards one single objective: To kill the king. But who is the king in this game, Joseph? Don't you recognize your own flesh? Your own spirit?
- Joseph: [being forced to question his morals] I don't understand.
- Pinhead: Ah, the eternal refrain of humanity. Pleading ignorance, begging for mercy. "Please, help me. I don't understand". This is the life you chose, Joseph. All the people you hurt, all the appetites you indulged. You have destroyed your own innocence, allowed your flesh to consume your spirit. You are your own king, and this is the Hell you have created for yourself.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|