1996 American science fiction horror film directed by Joe Chappelle and Kevin Yagher
Hellraiser: Bloodline is a 1996 film about a scientist in the 22nd century who attempts to right the wrong his ancestor created: the puzzle box that opens the gates of Hell and unleashes Pinhead and his Cenobite legions.
This year, the past, the present and the future will all meet at the crossroads of hell. (taglines)
- [to Paul while looking at the Earth] Glorious, is it not? The creatures who walk its surface, always looking to the light, never seeing the untold oceans of darkness beyond. There are more humans alive today than in all of its pitiful history. The Garden of Eden. A garden of flesh.
- Security Guard 1: Don't make us put some pain on you!
- Pinhead: Pain? How dare you use that word?
- Security Guard 2: He's got... pins in his head.
- Pinhead: What you think of as pain is only a shadow. Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen, I... Am... Pain.
- John Merchant: For God's sake!
- Pinhead: Do I look like someone who cares about what God thinks?
- Pinhead: Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are.
- Angelique: And what is that?
- Pinhead: The beauty of suffering.
- Angelique: You are no different from that beast who sucks the bones you throw to it!
- Pinhead: [as he hooks into her flesh] And you, Princess? What are you?
- [Parker is surveying the scrap of the robot used to open the Lament Configuration]
- Parker: What the hell is this?
- Pinhead: The remnants of a most unsatisfying victim. Still... you're here to change all that... aren't you?
- Pinhead: Young... unformed... oh, what appetites I could teach him.
- Bobbi Merchant: Just give him to me, please!
- Pinhead: Aha ha, oh, you suffer beautifully. But I am here for business, not pleasure.
- Bobbi Merchant: Just tell me what you want!
- Pinhead: Oh, I want bait... live bait...
- Pinhead: Two minutes. Two centuries. It all ticks by so quickly. You are so very like your ancestors, did you know that? I have the distinct sense of déjà vu. The same defiance, the same faithless hope in the light?
- Dr. Paul Merchant: And what do you have faith in?
- Pinhead: Nothing. I am so exquisitely empty.
- Dr. Paul Merchant: Then it won't hurt you to die. Will it?
- Pinhead: I cannot die. I AM FOREVER!
- This year, the past, the present and the future will all meet at the crossroads of hell.
- Bruce Ramsay - Phillip "Toymaker" L'Merchant / John Merchant / Dr. Paul Merchant
- Valentina Vargas - Peasant Girl / Angelique / Angelique Cenobite
- Doug Bradley - Pinhead
- Charlotte Chatton - Genevieve L'Merchant
- Christaine Harnos - Rimmer
- Adam Scott - Jacques
- Kim Myers - Bobbi Merchant
- Mickey Cottrell - Duc de L'Isle
- Louis Turenne - Auguste
- Courtland Mead - Jack Merchant
- Louis Mustillo - Sharpe
- Jody St. Michael - The Beast
- Paul Perri - Edwards / Parker (partly skinned) / Skinless Parker
- Tom Dugan - Chamberlain
- Wren T. Brown - Parker / skinned Parker (screaming)
- Pat Skipper - Carducci
- Kenneth Tobey - Hologram-Priest (uncredited)
- Mack Miles - Corbusier Gambler 1 / Zombie-Gambler 1 (uncredited)
- Andrew Magnus - Delvoux Gambler 2 / Zombie-Gambler 2 (uncredited)