2002 film by Rick Bota
Evil. Deadly. Immortal.
- All problems solved? Not so simple, I'm afraid.
- Which do you find more exhilarating, Trevor, pain or pleasure? Personally, I prefer pain.
- Is it so difficult to face your demons?
- You have seen many things that you will wish you had not, many nightmares from which you will never awake. Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... REALITY!
- Chief Surgeon: What have we got here?
- [pulls an eel out of Trevor's throat with tweezers]
- Chief Surgeon: And we have a winner. OK, zip it up, we'll finish at the morgue.
- Dr. Allison: Wait, wait. [to Trevor] Sorry I had to leave you like that for a minute, Trev. I'm back. Can you hear me, Trevor?
- Chief Surgeon: [disgusted] Jesus, Allison, what possesses you to talk to cadavers?
- Dr. Allison: What if there's no afterlife? Wouldn't you want someone to talk to you like a normal human being one last time?
- [touches Trevor's hair]
- Chief Surgeon: You're creeping me out and I'm the coroner.
- Hellraiser: Hellseeker quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Hellraiser: Hellseeker at Rotten Tomatoes
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|