Hell's Kitchen/Season 13
Hell's Kitchen is an American cooking reality show based on the British program of the same title, where Chef Gordon Ramsay puts aspiring chefs through different challenges and dinner services to decide who is the best.
- 1 Episode One [13.1]
- 2 Episode Two [13.2]
- 3 Episode Three [13.3]
- 4 Episode Four [13.4]
- 5 Episode Five [13.5]
- 6 Episode Six [13.6]
- 7 Episode Seven [13.7]
- 8 Episode Eight [13.8]
- 9 Episode Nine [13.9]
- 10 Episode Ten [13.10]
- 11 Episode Eleven [13.11]
- 12 Episode Twelve [13.12]
- 13 Episode Thirteen [13.13]
- 14 Episode Fourteen [13.14]
- 15 Episode Fifteen [13.15]
- 16 Episode Sixteen [13.16]
- 17 External links
Episode One [13.1]Edit
[Gordon has found out that Janai has brought up 8 scallops instead of 10]
- Gordon: Hey Janai!
- Janai: Yes, chef?
- Gordon: Two times five?
- Sade: (interview) Uhh... (laughs)
- Janai: Ten.
- Gordon: Are you okay?! I'm missing two scallops! (Janai laughs) Not funny!
- Sade: (interview; laughs)
[Gordon checks on lobster and scallops brought up by JP and JR]
- Gordon: Hey, HEY! All of you, come here! Look at that! Touch that! Look at what you're giving me!
- Bryant: They're raw.
- Gordon: It's still (bleep) moving! [smashes the scallops]
- JR: Sorry, chef.
- Gordon: Raw lobster!
- JP: That was my fault chef.
- Gordon: (bleep)!!
- JP: I'm dropping three more.
- Gordon: JP!
- JP: Yes, chef?
- Gordon: JUST PATHETIC!! JR!
- JR: Yes, chef?
- Gordon: JUST RIDICULOUS!!
[Gordon checks on halibut brought up by Fernando]
- Gordon: Holy (bleep)! ALL OF YOU, COME HERE!
- Blue team: Yes, chef!
- Gordon: (Bleep) halibut's raw and cold!
- Fernando: That was my fault chef.
- Gordon: Yeah, (Bleep) off!! [angrily throws the halibut away; points to every member of the Blue team] You, you, you, you, you, you and you (Bleep) OFF! GET OUT! GET OUT!!
Episode Two [13.2]Edit
- Gordon: STOP! [throws spoon] STOP! Time-out! Time-out! Marino!
- Marino: Yes, chef.
- Gordon: Get in here. You're Italian, taste that (bleep, bleep) risotto. [Marino takes a bite of the risotto]
- Marino: Mushy.
- Gordon: Overcooked lobster tail, overcooked scallops, and mush risotto.
- Denine: (Interview) My hands are shaking right now.
- Ashley Sherman: (Interview) Holy (bleep)!
- Gordon: All of you, come here, yeah all of you. All of you, all of you. Get the (bleep) out. [sends the red team to the storage room]. Get in there! Get in there! [slams the storage room door]. Have a (bleep) meeting, and sort it out. When you walk back in that kitchen, if anyone hasn’t gotten their (bleep) together, GAME OVER!
- Red Team: Yes, chef!
- Gordon: [After eliminating Janai from Hell's Kitchen] Right now, I have something to communicate to all of you. (Bleep) OFF!
Episode Three [13.3]Edit
[Kalen constantly opens the oven door]
- Jennifer Salhoff: (Interview) Kalen, just keep the oven shut. You keep letting out the heat.
- Andi: Stop opening the oven! Stop!
- Gordon: WHAT IN THE (Bleep) IS GOING ON? The salmon is raw, and the chicken is as dry as a (bleep) camel’s (bleep) in the (bleep) desert storm! Look how stringy that is. (throws chicken)
- La Tasha: Heard, chef.
- Gordon: Hey no, no, no, not heard (throws spoon). No, stop! That’s food leaving the kitchen expected to be served. No! No! No! No! (Slamming the raw wellingtons and overcooked chicken).
- La Tasha: (interview) It feels like, I just took 1, 2, like 3 uppercuts straight to the gut.
- Gordon: Let me communicate something to you all: GET OUT! GET OUT!
- Wendy Williams: (shocked) He’s kicking them out.
- Gordon: And so much for Wendy Williams being a source of inspiration. V.I.P.’s? You certainly didn’t treat them like V.I.P.’s. Pathetic! Absolutely pathetic.
Episode Four [13.4]Edit
Episode Five [13.5]Edit
Episode Six [13.6]Edit
Episode Seven [13.7]Edit
[Marino returns to the pass with calamari from the Italian Consulate table]
- Marino: The Italian Consule, they told me the calamari are raw and got no flavor.
- Gordon: Raw calimari, (bleep). Unbelievable, ALL OF YOU, STOP! ALL OF YOU!
- [The Red Team approach Gordon]
- Gordon: Have I got news for you, [distributes pieces to the Red Team] raw (bleep) calimari. Touch them, raw, yeah raw calimari
- LaTasha: (interview) Ashley, what is happening? Undercooked? seriously?
- Gordon: That's from the Italian's consulate table. WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT IN THE (bleep) IS GOING ON. Any ideas now? All of you get out, GET OUT! GET OUT! [The Red Team leave the kitchen]
- Sterling: (interview) From what I've seen so far, The Red Team is kind of a let down for me, it's just ridiculous.
- Jennifer Salhoff: (Bleep, bleep, bleep)!
- Gordon: Last ticket! Come on guys MOVE!
- Fernando: Guys, garnish is walking
- Frank Bilotti: Okay
- Fernando: Going up with steaks?
- Frank Bilotti: Behind you [puts steaks in the window]
- Gordon: Here we go, story of the night, tagliatelle? give me a (bleep) time you (Aaron)
- Aaron Lhamon: Thirty seconds chef.
- Gordon: Thirty seconds.
- Santos: (interview) I don't here any more yelling over there in the Red Team which means the girls just got kicked out so we have to close this service down
- Aaron Lhamon: Behind, two tag(liatelle).
- Gordon: Oh my God, man, that is extraordinary. [The Blue Team have completed service] Happy now?
- Steve: Yes chef!
- Gordon: [to Steve] Yeah, (bleep) it, you start slow, he (Frank) sends raw food, clear down.
- Fernando: Yes chef.
Episode Eight [13.8]Edit
- Gordon: On order, and obviously not away, two risottos, two scallops.
- Blue team: Heard, Chef!
- Fernando: Scallops are not going to be a problem today.
- Narrator: Fernando on the fish station...
- Gordon: Why are you seasoning the scallops?
- Fernando: I'm sorry, chef?
- Narrator: ...has jumped the gun.
- Gordon: You (bleep) heard me! Why are you seasoning scallops? (Fernando doesn't answer) What a (bleep) idiot!
- Narrator: And Chef Ramsay has something to say about that.
- Gordon: All of you, come here.
- Fernando: (interview) Oh, (bleep)! Here we go.
- Gordon: I'm going to call out the orders and after the first show, we're going to start cooking. You're seasoning the scallops. Why?
- Fernando: I forgot about that.
- Gordon: You forgot? We haven't even started and you just forgot, just like that. Hey blue team, (bleep) wake up will you?
- Fernando: Yes chef.
- Gordon: Listen!
- Fernando: I will chef. (Bleep)!
- Gordon: I just, I don't (bleep) get it!
- Narrator: While Fernando...
- Gordon: (Bleep) muppet!
- Narrator: Begins dinner service already in the doghouse...
Episode Nine [13.9]Edit
- Andi: (to Frank) You owe me a salmon because you (bleep) suck at fish station tonight!
- Frank Bilotti: I know, sorry chef.
- Gordon: Frank wrote me a letter with gratitude and then, with his performance tonight, he wrote his ticket out of here. Ciao, Frank.