- Don't ask me to change, Pa. 'Cause I can't.
- (attempting to sing) Twinkle twinkle little (grating squawking) STAAAR!
- (to Mrs. Astrakhan) I'm being spontan-you-us.
- Hold it y'all, I have a warning for everyone. Ladies, please avert your eyes... because I've been known to hypnotize. You've heard the voice. Now you're about to meet the one-and-only Lovelace in the flesh, right here, right on, right now.
- There is a POWER that makes me STAND upon this TOWER!
- ENOUGH! You bring this stranger before me?! He doubts my powers! He compares me to a skua! The voices are shrieking inside my head - they're sayin' "Lovelace! Who is this fool?! Tell him! Tell him to go f- (slight pause) forth and multiply! (Crowd gasps) Come to think of it... why don't we all go forth... and multiply?"
- I will retire now to my couch of perpetual indulgence. OK ladies, who's first?
- (yelling at a pair of orcas that tried to eat him) ENOUGH! Tis a bad day fo' you! You dealin' with LOVELACE now, and my man Mumble here! BEGONE, demon fish-a! Adios-a! Andiamo-hah! That's right! Boo-hoo! You hightail it back to yo mamas! Don't make me come in the watah! I'll come after your sons and daughtahs! (fast: "I'm gonna give you the bad eye"; breaks into gibberish)
- Testify to that... Right on...
- (How tall do you think that tall boy was?) Who can say? Taller than anyone.
- HEY! It's me, Lovelace; formerly known as Guru! I'm gonna be tellin' your story, Happy Feet! Long after you dead and gone!
- Kiss my frozen tushie! Kiss it, kiss it!
- (mocking the retreating leopard seal) He's leaving. OH, WAIT, THAT WAS HIS FACE!
- (repeated line) Mommy, mommy, mommy.
- (after hearing Mumble sing) Yeah, I once heard an animal do that, but then they rolled him over, he was dead.
- I know size can be daunting, but don't be afraid. I love you. I LOVE YOU!
- (afraid to jump off a cliff) I can do this, I can do this... I can trick myself! (pointing to the sky on the edge of the cliff) Boy, look at that! What? (falls and shrieks)
- How are we gonna tell his mama he bring us all this way just to kill himself?
- I like big tails and I can't deny!
- Wait a second. I hear people wanting something... (everyone leans in to listen) ME!
- (repeated line) Let me tell something to ju.... ["Ju" is "You"]
- We got personality with a capital "Y". Why? Because we're hot!
- (to the penguins after they banish Mumble) We sing the heart of our true friend, Mumble! You are a nation of peeny-weeny, piffling piccolini, piddily-diddily POOFT!
- (after coming up with an idea) Okay, lets take a moment for myself: bow down, bow down. Okay, stop. I feel the love.
- (mocking leopard seal) He's coming! We better move in half an hour! (Slowly) Let's get out of here!
Noah the ElderEdit
- Raise your voices, brothers! Give praise to the Great 'Guin, who put songs in our hearts and fish in our bellies!
- (to the colony who were dancing) It is this kind of backsliding that has brought the scarcity upon us!
- So it follows. Dissent leads to division and division leads us to doom! You, Mumble Happyfeet, must go!
- Raise your voices, brothers! Cry out in defiance of this jiggity-joggity! Yes, yes, call upon the wisdoms! Let the world tremble! For when all others leave ... WE REMAIN!
- (pecking Mumble's egg) Is it empty? Can I have it?
- Hey, come back here, Mr. Mumble!
- (after Mumble drives her away) Ugh! You stubborn, hippity-hoppity fool!
- A penguin without a heart song is hardly a penguin at all!
- If anyone can Mrs. Astrakhan can.
- I wouldn't do that around folks, son. It just ain't penguin.
- If we are devout, sincere in our praise, the fish will return.
- For all our sake, you must stop this freakishness with the feet.
- Boys! Give a chick a chance.
- Don't you take one step, sweetheart. You have as much right to be here as any of these daffy old fools.
- [to Mumble] The flipper boids - that's you - eat the fish. The flying boids - that's me - eat the flipper boids and the fish. And lately, there ain't a lot of fish.
- [telling Mumble about how he got the yellow tag on his leg] I got two words for you, kid: Alien abduction.
- (after Mumble fails at his singing lessons)
- Mumble: Hey, y'know what? I can leave school! I can go to work! The three of us...
- Memphis: Whoa, whoa, whoa, little fella. You ain't going nowhere until you've got yourself an education. Get them singing muscles big and strong. You got that?
- Mumble: I'll try, pa.
- Memphis: You bet you will. The word "triumph" starts with "try" and it ends with--
- Mumble: "Umph"!
- Memphis: That's right - a great big "umph"! I'm going fishing.
- Leopard Seal: (to Mumble) Come here, you sausage. I take you with ketchup.
- Ramon: But first you got to catch up!
[The other penguins burst out laughing.]
- Raul: Oh, here he comes! We better move in half an hour!
[The penguins taunt the leopard seal by moving in slow-motion.]
- Leopard Seal: Remember, dumplings, I know where you live...
- Raul: It's called LAND, lard-face!
- Nestor: Rub back any time, blubber-butt!
- Mumble: (to the leopard seal) See you, fatty!
- (The Amigos pause and look at Mumble for a moment)
- Raul: That's cool! "See you, fatty!"
- (The Amigos laugh)
- Ramon: Did it take you a while to come up with that one?!
- Ramon: Chica chica, boom! (the four other Amigos join in with a hip thrust action) Boom, boom, boom, boom!
- Mumble: You're not interested in chicas?
- Ramon: You kidding?! Without us, the chicas got no BOOM!
- Lovelace: Hear me! There's not enough love in the world. Turn to the penguin next to you, put your flippers up, fluff him up a little bit and give him a great big hug!
- Raul: (to Ramon) What you huggin' me for?!
- Ramon: He told me to.
- Raul: Get away!
- Ramon: No, you like it...
- Nestor: Get off him, Ramon.
- Ramon: You've just got to do exactly what I say!
- Mumble: Okay.
- Ramon: Did I say "okay"?
- Mumble: No.
- Ramon: What did I say?
- Mumble: Do exactly what you say.
- Ramon: EXACTLY... what I say!
- (after Mumble drives Gloria away)
- Nestor: Amigo, that is a good thing you do.
- Ramon: She is going to be so much better off without you. She is going to find a good steady guy to comfort her...
- (Raul attempts to slap him, but misses)
- Ramon: ...and love her up real good and raise a big family, then she gone let herself go...
- Rinaldo: Ramon. RAMON! He's hurting. He's hurting bad.
- Lombardo: Why would Lovelace help?
- Raul: He not like you at all.
- Mumble: I'll just appeal to his better nature.
- Nestor: How you gonna do that?
- Raul: Cruel and unusual punishment?
- Lombardo: Unimaginable torture?
- Ramon: Imaginable torture?
- Rinaldo: Your singing?
- Ramon, Nestor, Raul and Lombardo: NO!!!
- Rinaldo: (imitates Mumble's singing) Can anybody find meeeeeeeeee?
- Lombardo: Ohhh... you breaking the ice!
- Ramon: Avalanche!
- Mumble: Yes, okay, thank you...
- Mumble: Excuse me. What is this place?
- Penguin: [in a HAL 9000-like voice] You're in Heaven, Dave - Penguin Heaven.
- Mumble: Is it anywhere near Emperor Land?
- Penguin: It's wherever you want it to be. Try the water, Dave. It's really real.
- (Mumble eventually succumbs to madness in the zoo and "sees" and hears his family and friends on a wall.)
- Norma Jean: So you found the fish, baby?
- Mumble: (turns to look at the wall) Ma?
- Norma Jean: Hi, sweetie.
- Mumble: Ma!
- Ramon: Fluffy! No matter what they say or do, we never stop believing in you.
- Other Amigo: So, you'll be back soon?
- Norma Jean: Hey, c'mon! Let him eat.
- Gloria: Go ahead, Dave. Don't mind us.
- Mumble: But there's plenty for everyone!
- Norma Jean: It's OK, sugar. We can wait.
- (The vision begins to melt and fade.)
- Mumble: No, no! Ma! Ma! Th-there's, th-there's lots here! There's enough for everyone! MA!
- (Mumble tries to throw a fish to his mother. It hits the wall and falls off, but he keeps trying desperately.)
- Noah: You led them here? You turned them on your own kind?!
- Gloria: Wait a second. You just said there's no such thing as aliens.
- Noah: ...Well, there's not. But if there were, only a traitorous fool would bring them here!
- Mumble: But they have to come! They're the ones taking our fish. They can do something about it.
- Noah: None but the Great 'Guin hath the power to give and take away!
- Mumble: But the Great 'Guin didn't put things out of whack, the aliens did!
- Noah: A fool returns this day to mock our suffering! We are starving and he wants us to hippity-hop! So! Do we hold fast to our ways? Or do we bend to the fetid fantasies of a dancing fool?!
Check it out… (repeats x3)
Yo soy Raúl, pingüino mas cool
Latino por supuesto 100% español
My brothers, ¿yeah?
Loco me llaman, una senorita me enciende como flama
La fiesta, baila, baila muchachita, mi corazon tiene dinamita
¡Exacto! You're so beatiful to me, baby! ¿Dejame ser tu papi pingüino?
Fred Claus trailer transcriptEdit
- Dean Martin: Oh, the weather outside is frightful
- Narrator: Every, Christmas, families get together to rekindle their love for each other, even Santa Claus and his brother, Fred.
- Fred and Santa Claus: It's not trying to have Mom call me because I don't want to talk to Mom. I've never done anything like that. Have you ever said "Oh, monster!", jump on to say, "Hi!", she's standing right here. Have you done that? Not to my knowledge. Right, well, you have. No. Yes, you have. You shouldn't eat like that, you're gonna tear something and entirely. You've already talked something entirely in me. Wow. How the reindeer doing? He did good. Well, he did good. You know, Ruldolph has some kind of skin, thing going on. Why did you get a dog? I 'm making it this year. Why don't I get a dog? Well, you got to the reindeer, cat, fetch and thing. But dogs can't fly. Can bark? But a dog can't fly. Well, we'll he stop it, what will he? He stop it? It's not like that you're right.
About Happy FeetEdit
- It took four years to make the first one. Then you get to the other characters, they really sort of invaded your life and already as we get in, about two thirds of the way through I began to think of a sequel, just speculate what would happen with them. Also, as I was getting to see what the technology was able to do I thought, “Oh, we could do this. Oh, we could do this.” So, all of those things, even particularly because we rendered three scenes in stereo (i.e. 3D) in the first movie, but we didn’t have the bandwidth to get it done in time. I just saw how wonderful that immense landscape and all those creatures looked in it, so all of that led to the sequel.
- On the first one, we sent a whole crew down to Antarctica. Our key designers and technical crew went down. One of the producers, Bill Miller, my brother, he went down. Then, we have a penguin expert called Dr. Penguin, one of the world’s leading authorities on the penguin. Well, he’s now on his 20th year down there. He goes down there every year. So, but all of our rigging, the people who rigged for the animation, they know the anatomy of a krill or an elephant seal or a penguin just really well. Because it’s based on nature, it kind of picks up on nature. We have to exaggerate our main characters because otherwise every character would look the same. It’s almost impossible to tell the movie like that. But by and large, everything is very close to their anatomy, not only that, the behavior of snow and wind and even the clouds in the sky is something that we follow very closely.
- George Miller 
- Warning: May Cause Toe-Tapping.
- Everybody Dance Now!
- What's Your Heartsong?
- Elijah Wood - Mumble
- Brittany Murphy - Gloria
- Hugh Jackman - Memphis
- Nicole Kidman - Norma Jean
- Hugo Weaving - Noah the Elder
- Robin Williams - Ramón/Lovelace
- Johnny Sanchez III - Lombardo
- Carlos Alazraqui - Néstor
- Lombardo Boyar - Raul
- Jeff Garcia - Rinaldo
- Steve Irwin - Trev
- Nicholas McKay - Nev
- Tiriel Mora - Kev
- Richard Carter - Barry
- Fat Joe - Seymour
- Magda Szubanski - Miss Viola
- Miriam Margolyes - Mrs. Astrakhan
- E.G. Daily - Baby Mumble
- Alyssa Shafer - Baby Gloria
- Cesar Flores - Baby Seymour
- Dee Bradley Baker - Maurice
- Chrissie Hynde - Michelle
- Roger Rose - Leopard Seal
- Michelle Arthur - Adélie Chica
- Denise Blasor - Adélie Chica
- Loren Giselle - Adélie Chica
- Anthony LaPaglia - Boss Skua
- Michael Cornacchia - Frankie
- Mark Klastorin - Vinnie
- Peter Caroll - Elder
- Larry Moss - Elder
- Lee Perry - Elder
- Alan Shearman - Elder