Australian-American actress and film producer
Nicole Mary Kidman (born June 20, 1967) is an Academy Award-winning American-Australian actress, producer and singer.
- It wasn't about, 'Oh I want to make a film where I get to kiss a 10-year-old boy'. To me it was I wanted to make a film where you're trying to understand love.
- During a Press Conference at the Venice Film Festival 2004, on the polemic scene from her movie, "Birth"; quoted in Jamaica Gleaner
- I telephoned Lauren and thanked her for saying that. She always calls it like it is and that's a reality check I adore.
- It would be far easier to go, 'Oh, I wish I loved women,' but I don't. I love the way a man thinks. I love the way a man smells. I love the way men look. And I'm hooked on the male physique--hooked on it.
- Playboy magazine, Playboy interview, February 2005.
- I'm trying to find a man to share my life with, but it's not been easy. I'm a 35-year-old woman with two small children!
- In an interview in early 2004
- I have a little bit of a belly, a tiny bit of pooch. It's the one thing I don't want to lose. I just like having some softness. If I lose that, then Tom might leave me.
- Now I can wear heels.
- On divorcing Tom Cruise
- I love acting, but it's much more fun taking the kids to the zoo.