- Google Analytics is a measurement product that helps businesses better understand their web and app performance. Any data in Google Analytics is obfuscated, meaning it is not tied back to an individual and our policies prohibit customers from sending us data that could be used to identify a user. Additionally, Google has strict policies against advertising to people based on sensitive information.
- Google spokesperson Meta Has Been Lapping Up User’s Financial Info Sent Directly from Tax Filing Sites (ByKyle Barr Published 25 minutes ago)
Quotes about GoogleEdit
- We use purpose-built technology and work with child safety organisations to find, remove and report it, because we never want this material to appear in our search results. We are working with experts on effective ways to deter anyone tempted to look for this sickening material.
- A Company Spokesman, quoted on BBC News, "Microsoft's Bing introduces child abuse search pop-ups", July 27, 2013.
- Don't use the camera or microphone to cross-reference and immediately present personal information identifying anyone other than the user, including use cases such as facial recognition and voice print. Applications that do this will not be approved at this time.
- Google is winning the game, and they are winning because the quality of their services beats the competition.
- In some ways the higher echelons of Google seemed more distant and obscure to me than the halls of Washington. We had been locking horns with senior US officials for years by that point. The mystique had worn off. But the power centers growing up in Silicon Valley were still opaque and I was suddenly conscious of an opportunity to understand and influence what was becoming the most influential company on earth.
- If the future of the internet is to be Google, that should be of serious concern to people all over the world—in Latin America, East and Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent, the Middle East, sub-Saharan Africa, the former Soviet Union, and even in Europe—for whom the internet embodies the promise of an alternative to US cultural, economic, and strategic hegemony.
- We're agreed that child sexual imagery is a case apart, it's illegal everywhere in the world, there's a consensus on that. It's absolutely right that we identify this stuff, we remove it and we report it to the authorities.
- Peter Barron, one of Google's Communications, quoted on BBC News, "Google and Microsoft agree steps to block abuse images", November 18, 2013.
- Google users trust our systems to help them with important decisions: medical, financial and many others. Our search results are the best we know how to produce. They are unbiased and objective, and we do not accept payment for them or for inclusion or more frequent updating. We also display advertising, which we work hard to make relevant, and we label it clearly. This is similar to a well-run newspaper, where the advertisements are clear and the articles are not influenced by the advertisers’ payments. We believe it is important for everyone to have access to the best information and research, not only to the information people pay for you to see.
- Sergei Brin and Larry Page, Google Founders’ IPO Letter (2004)
- You’re actually socially isolating yourself with your phone. I feel like it’s kind of emasculating. This Google Glass really takes away that excuse.… It really opened my eyes to how much of my life I spent secluded away in email or social posts.
My vision when we started Google 15 years ago was that eventually you wouldn’t have to have a search query at all — the information would just come to you as you needed it. This is the first form factor that can deliver that vision.
- Celebrities always get a lot of interest and the passing of well-known figures makes people want to learn more about them. Despite that, some of the more traditional aspects of British life, from the Grand National to the royal birth, have generated many Google searches and will be remembered as events that have characterized the year.
- Claudine Beaumont, one of Google's workers, "Facebook tops Google searches for UK in 2013", December 17, 2013.
- I use Google all the time, I’m happy it’s there. But just as when I read The New York Times or the Washington Post, or the Wall Street Journal knowing that they have ways of selecting and shaping the material that reaches you, you have to compensate for it. With Google, and others of course, there is an immense amount of surveillance to try to obtain personal data about individuals and their habits and interactions and so on, to shape the way information is presented to them. They do more [surveillance] than the NSA.
- Noam Chomsky, Interview with Byline.com, "Chomsky: I Don't Look at Twitter Because It Doesn't Tell Me Anything", April 14, 2015.
- This attack has a little bit of everything. It has unique social engineering at the front end. It leverages a legitimate site to help get into the inbox. It uses trickery and obfuscation to confuse security services.
- ,” experts Google Translate is being hijacked by phishers to steal your data (23 hours ago)
- Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that.
We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, what happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again.
We’re also training our algorithms, like, if 2016 happened again, would we have, would the outcome be different?
The reason we launched our A.I. principles is because people were not putting that line in the sand, that they were not saying what’s fair and what’s equitable so we’re like, well we are a big company, we’re going to say it.
We have gotten accusations of around fairness is that we’re unfair to conservatives because we’re choosing what we find as credible news sources and those sources don’t necessarily overlap with conservative sources
- Jen Gennai (Google's "Head of Responsible Innovation") per 24 June 2019 leak by Project Veritas
- This is an exciting development for preventive healthcare industry. It is likely to spur a range of other innovations towards miniaturizing technology and using it in wearable devices to help people monitor their bodies better
- Manoj Menon, managing director of consulting firm Frost & Sullivan, quoted on BBC News, "Google unveils 'smart contact lens' to measure glucose levels", January 16, 2014.
- Google's vision of the future is pure atom-age 1960s Jetsons fantasy, bubble-dwelling spiritless sexists above a ruined earth.
The YouTube Blue (https://grazeapk.com/youtube-blue-apk-download-latest-version-no-ads/) app offers a lot of features and controls that you won't find in the official YouTube app for Android. YouTube is free, but it lacks many necessary features. In contrast, YouTube Blue allows you to access premium features and functionalities for free.
- The destiny of Google's search engine is to become that Star Trek computer, and that's what we are building.
- Amit Singhal, the head of Google's search rankings team, at the South by Southwest Interactive Festival Julian Assange apolitical futurism
- Search is not used to set a political agenda, and we don't bias our results toward any political ideology. We never rank search results to manipulate political sentiment
- Google spokeswoman Riva Sciuto, in Trump aide says president weighing regulations on Google search engine that he considers 'rigged' on August 28, 2018
- Google will make us more informed. The smartest person in the world could well be behind a plow in China or India. Providing universal access to information will allow such people to realize their full potential, providing benefits to the entire world.
- We also have clear policies that prohibit videos promoting medically unsubstantiated methods to prevent the coronavirus in place of seeking medical treatment, and we quickly remove videos violating these policies when flagged to us
- YouTube spokesperson "** [https://grazeapk.com/youtube-blue-apk-download-latest-version-no-ads/ moves to limit spread of false coronavirus 5G theory] Youtube " (April 5, 2020)
- Vaccine misinformation appears globally, it appears in all countries and cultures
- Matt Halprin, the global head of trust and safety at YouTube "YouTube to remove misinformation videos about all vaccines" (September 29, 2021)