The Jetsons was an animated prime-time television series about a nuclear family in the space age future, produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions from 1962 to 1963. After being re-run on Saturday morning for decades, new episodes were produced in 1985, and 1987 for syndication.
Unilab (Nov 25, 1962)Edit
- George Jetson: It'll be easy. I'll just tell Mr. Spacely I'm very sorry and that I'll never call him names again.
- [Nearly has a head-on collision with another car]
- George Jetson: Why you big strata-jerk. It's vacuum-heads like you who keep fuselage and fender shops in business. Come on out and face the music.
- Mr. Spacely: [Emerges from the other car] 'Morning, Jetson. Nice day isn't it?
- George Jetson: M-M-M-Mr. Spacely, I presume?
- Mr. Spacely: That's correct. I hope you're wearing your watch, Jetson, because you have exactly 5 MINUTES TO CLEAN OUT YOUR DESK!
- George Jetson: I hope you get ulcers in your cyclotron.
- George Jetson: I've got a wife, two kids and 10 finance companies to support. How am I supposed to pay my bills?
Elroy's Mob (March 3, 1963)Edit
- Mr. Spacley: JETSON. YOU'RE FIRED.
- George Jetson: JANE! STOP THIS CRAZY THING!! HELP! JANE!!!!
About The JetsonsEdit
- I told them 1,000 years from now or a million years, the problem is always going to be parking.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|