Everybody Loves Raymond (season 8)
Everybody Loves Raymond (1996 – 2005) was a long-running CBS sitcom about a successful sports writer Ray Barone, whose oddball family life consists of a fed up wife, overbearing parents (who live across the street), and an older brother with lifelong jealousy of Ray.
Season 8 edit
Fun with Debra [8.1] edit
- Ray: [misses a putt] Damn it!
- Debra: Ball barely made it to where my shadow was.
- Ray: 'Cause you got me all nuts. [makes the putt on his second try] Can't even make a freaking putt.
- Debra: I don't think it's your putter's fault, Ray.
- Ray: You're right. It's not the putter.
- Debra: What?
- Ray [walks angrily toward Debra]: It's you.
- Debra: Excuse me?