Carnage (2011 film)
2011 film by Roman Polanski
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Morally, you're supposed to overcome your impulses, but there are times you don't want to overcome them.
- I saw your friend Jane Fonda on TV the other day. It made me want to go out and buy a Ku Klux Klan poster.
- Penelope, I believe in the god of carnage. The god whose rule has been unchallenged since time immemorial.
- I've got a John Wayne idea of manhood, too. What is it he had? A Colt .45. Something that empties a room. Any man that doesn't have those loner vibes just doesn't come off as having any substance.
- How can you let her call our son a criminal? We come over here to work things out with them and they, they insult us, they browbeat us, they lecture us about being good citizens of the planet! I am glad our son kicked the shit out of your son and I wipe my ass with your human rights!
- Michael Longstreet: I was wondering — and I know this is isn't important — but do you know what they were arguing about? Ethan won't say a word.
- Nancy Cowan: Ethan wouldn't let Zachary be a part of his gang.
- Penelope Longstreet: [horrified] Ethan has a gang?
- Alec Cowan: And he called him a snitch.
- Penelope Longstreet: [to Michael] Did you know Ethan had a gang?
- Michael Longstreet: No, but I'm thrilled to hear it!
- Michael Longstreet: Penelope, what happened to your sense of humor?
- Penelope Longstreet: I don't have a sense of humor, and I don't want one!
- Nancy Cowan: At least our kid isn't a little wimpy-ass faggot!
- Penelope Longstreet: Yours is a FUCKING SNITCH!
- Alan Cowan: Nancy, it's absurd to drink in your condition.
- Nancy Cowan: What condition?