Marion Mitchell Morrison (born Marion Robert Morrison; May 26, 1907 – June 11, 1979), better known by his stage name John Wayne, was an American film actor, director and producer.
- I eat as much as I ever did, I drink more than I should, and my sex life is none of your goddamned business.
- There's a lot of things great about life. But I think tomorrow is the most important thing. Comes in to us at midnight very clean, ya know. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
- If I had known this, I would've put that patch on thirty-five years earlier.
- We had a pretty good time together, when she wasn't trying to kill me!
- 1954, in an interview with Hedda Hopper regarding his marriage to Esperanza "Chata" Baur.
- Quoted in An A-Z of Hellraisers: A Comprehensive Compendium of Outrageous Insobriety (2010) by Robert Sellers