Alice Through the Looking Glass (film)
- For other uses of "Alice in Wonderland", see Alice in Wonderland (disambiguation).
Alice Through the Looking Glass is a 2016 American fantasy adventure film directed by James Bobin, written by Linda Woolverton and produced by Tim Burton. It is loosely based on Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll, and is the sequel to the 2010 film Alice in Wonderland.
- Absolem: You've been gone too long, Alice, and he will be gone before long.
- Bayard: [after Alice falls from the sky and into a flower bed, her Underland friends surround and greet her] Alice.
- White Rabbit: [hops up to Alice and hugs her arm] Alice! Thank goodness you're finally here!
- March Hare: It's that girl again!
- Tweedledee: Alice! You're back!
- [the Bandersnatch roars his greeting and pants, smiling at Alice]
- Mallymkun: [to the Bandersnatch] Don't be nice to her. She's late.
- Alice: Have I come at a bad time?
- White Queen: On the contrary. We were afraid you weren't coming at all.
- Alice: What's the matter?
- White Rabbit: The Hatter's the matter.
- Tweedledee: Or the matter of the Hatter.
- Tweedledum: The former.
- Tweedledee: No, the latter.
- White Queen: [rolls her eyes] Tweedles. [gives them a look as if to say, "Get to the point, please."]
- Tweedles: [in unison] He's mad.
- Alice: The Hatter? [the Tweedles nod] Yes, I know. [climbs out of the flower bed and pulls her hair back in a half-up style] That's his muchness. That's what makes him so... him.
- Tweedledee: But he's grown darker. Less dafter.
- Tweedledum: Denies himself laughter.
- Cheshire Cat: [appears in the tree above them] And no scheme of ours can raise any sort of smile. We rather hoped YOU might help us save him.