Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Turtles in Time
- Uh-oh turtle tantrum.
- [recovering] My legs hurt. My arms hurt. My spots hurt. Even my bandana hurts.
- What if we make a major u-turn and wind up in Godzilla-land?
- [After escaping a burning building] Kurt Russell, eat your heart out!
- [Getting ready to jump into a burning building] I don't think I'm cut out for this hero stuff.
- We've got a, uh. [sniffs] Ahhhh. Pi-zza. Got that, dude? Pizza! [takes a bit and makes a face] Frisbee, also cool. [throws it]
- Turtles: It's not just a job. It's an adventure.
- Oh he who dings the shell must pay
- [To Kenshin] How did you get in April's pants?
- Hey, Kid, you gotta control that temper. Did I say that?
- Ahh, nature. I love it. Makes me want to, I don't know, migrate or something.
- Fightin's for grown-ups and that's only if you got no other choice.
- Son of a snapper!
- Hey, you were expecting maybe uhh, the Addams Family?
- Help! I'm a turtle and I can't get up!
- I think I swallowed a frog. I hope it wasn't an ancestor.
- [After landing face first in a pond] Mud wrestling is definitely a spectator sport.
- Gee, if we die here in the past, does that mean that we don't get born in the future?
- Smells like a geek ran thru here.
- See ya later Popeye
- Wow. Bungee jumping without a bungee. That could be dangerous.
- Boy do I hate spinach.
- Hey, Tinkerbell! Why don't you shoot us?
- Enough of this camaraderie. When do we get to bust some skulls?
- What do you say we get together and bust some skulls?
- [leaning on baseball bat, to Raphael] Hey Raph, how'd your brain implant go, good?
Casey: "Hey guys! So, when do we get together and bust some skulls?"
Leo: "Hang on, Casey, you're not gonna be doing any head breaking this time, pal, sorry."
Casey: "What was that? You wanna run that by me again?"
Raph: "We need someone to remain here to make sure the time bandit here doesn't get out of hand."
Leo: "Michaelangelo why are you wearing boxer shorts?"
Mikey: " So that the guy who arrives in my place doesn't arrive bare butt naked."
[After noticing that they are being watched by a few Japanese guards] Donny: "Uh, o-hi-o, wasabi."
Raph: "'Hello mustard?'"
Donny: "OK, so my Japanese is a little rusty. [to the guards] Uh, Suzuki, Kawasaki - [Raphael knocks them out cold]
Raph: "How 'bout, uh, 'Sayonara'?"
Walker: "You're turtles?"
Donny: "yeah, of the Teenage Mutant Ninja variety."
Donny: "See guys, for every one of us that goes back, someone from the past will come here. But, the problem is, that switch will only work under one condition. You know what that is?"
Kenshin: "It will only work if the magic travellers each have the same weight."
Donny: "Bingo! Gee, you guys do have a good educational system, don't you?"
Raph: "Did you hear what he called me, Leo?"
Leo: "Yeah, an ugly lump of dung." [walks away casually]
Raph: "That was an insult, Leo."
Donny: "Not necessarily, Raph. Did you know that in some countries dung is used as a fuel source?"
April: "Would somebody please tell me what the heck is going on around here?
Donny: "Well relax, April. It's just your, uh, ordinary time travel equal-mass-displacement kind of thing."
April: "You don't mean...you're not seriously suggesting that Donatello is going to make an incredibly arcane time travel machine, are you?"
Turtles: "No, of course not!"
Mikey: "That'd be totally bogus!"
Raph: "Really stupid!"
April: "Well, that's a relief."
Donny: [pointing over his shoulder] "No, that guy's gonna make it."
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language