Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV series)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is an American cartoon series by the Nickelodeon Animation Studio in the franchise of the same name, premiered on September 29, 2012 on Nickelodeon.
Last modified on 8 April 2013, at 17:47
↑Jump back a section
Rise of The Turtles (Part I)
- (Leonardo and Michelangelo are sparing.)
- Michelangelo: Oh, Yeah! Michelangelo is on the move! You don't know what to do! I'm here! I'm there! I could be anywhere! How do you stop what you can't even see?
- Leonardo: (Getting Michelangelo in the gut with the pommel of his Katana handle) Like that.
- Michelangelo: (On the floor, breath knocked out of him) Good one, Leo.
- (Raphael and Donatello are sparing.)
- Raphael: (popping neck and shoulder joints) Alright, Donnie, put down the staff, and no-one gets hurt!
- Donatello: Ahh, you said that last time, and then you hurt me.
- Raphael: Yeah... but less then I would have.
- Donatello: Yeah, right!
- (Later, Raphael wins the spar, and snaps Donnie's staff in two.)
- Donatello: Should have dropped the staff?
- Raphael: (In confirmation) Should have dropped the staff.
- (Raphael and Leonardo are about to spar.)
- Leonardo: Onegaishimasu.
- Raphael : What ever you say.
- (Spars have finished, Raphael won.)
- Splinter: (Off-screen) Ya Me! You all did very well.
- Raphael : But I did better.
- Splinter: This is about self-improvement, Raphael, it is not about winning and losing.
- Raphael : (Flushed with success) I know, sensei, but I won and they lost.
- (Splinter hooks one of his clawed fingers under Raphael's jaw.)
- Raphael : Aah, aah, aah, but whats really important is that we all did our best. Good job everybody! (Splinter lets go.) Aah!
- Splinter: Heh, heh, heh, heh.
Rise of The Turtles (Part II)
- April: (Hammering on her and her father's cell door) Hey! You can't keep us in here like this! We know our rights!
- Kirby O'Neil: Honey, I don't think they care about that, April.
- Shredder: So, my old enemy is in New York. And training his own army! At last, I can finish what I started, so long ago. Prepere my jet. I'm going to visit an old friend.
- Splinter: Anger is self-destructive.
- Raphael: I always thought it was others-destructive.
- Splinter: Only this time... Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo, insult Raphael.
- Donatello: (Confused) Wait, insult... him?
- Splinter: Yes.
- Donatello: And he can't fight back?
- Splinter: No.
- Donatello: (Smiling to Leo) I'm feeling good about this plan.
- Raphael: You understand me, don't you, Spike? Chew on your leaf if you understand me.
- [Spike chews on leaf]
- Raphael: Yeah, I thought so.
- Splinter: [Suddenly appearing behind him] I understand you, too.
- Raphael: Seriously, you gotta knock or something!
- Splinter: Let me tell you a story.
- Raphael: Sensei, I'm not really in the mood for a story.
- Splinter: Spike, chew on your leaf if you're in the mood for a story.
- [Spike chews on leaf.]
- Splinter: Very well. When I was a young man, I fell in love with a woman.
- Raphael: Oh! Is it that late already? [Tries to leave]
- Splinter: Sit!
- [Raph sits down and Splinter continues.]
- Splinter: Her name was Tang Shen. But I wasn't the only one in love with her. There was another man competing for her attention: Oroku Saki.
- Raphael: Shredder.
- Splinter: And one day, he insulted me in front of her. He called me many things. I felt I couldn't let his words go unanswered. I lost my temper, and overtime, our rivalry festered into hatred. Until Shredder sought to finish me, and I lost my beloved Tang Shen.
- Raphael: But it wasn't your fault. Shredder insulted you. You had no choice
- Splinter: No choice? I could have chose to ignore him. I could have chose to let his words wash over me like a river over stone. But no, it was I who turned his words into weapons. That was the choice I made. What choice will you make?
- Raphael: Wow, I didn't think this guy couldn't get any uglier!
- Spider Bytez: Hey! It's the Kung-Fu Frog with the salad-tongs!
- Raphael: Hey! It's the stupid loudmouth who's about to get his butt kicked!
New Friend, Old Enemy
- Raphael: Are you an idiot? Wait, let me rephrase that. You are an idiot!
- Donatello: You can't show yourself to a Human.
- Michelangelo: Why not?
- Donatello: Because they'll freak the heck out, that's why not.
- Michelangelo: No they won't. I'm not so scary.
- Raphael: You're an ugly green mutant, armed with ninja weapons.
- Michelangelo: Look, This guy is gonna see that I'm just a regular cat loving dude like him.
- [Splinter tackles Leo to the ground with his staff]
- Splinter: Was that fair?
- Leonardo: (On the ground) No.
- Splinter: Did I win?
- Leonardo: I see your point.
- [Splinter helps him up]
- Splinter: Seek victory, not fairness.
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
- Raphael: Ugh, I can't believe we're stuck down here for a whole week!
- Donatello: Guys, guys! You wanna see what I made?
- Raphael: This is how bored I am. Yes Donnie, I do.
- Splinter: The first rule of being a ninja is "do no harm", unless you need to do harm, then do lots of harm!
- Michelangelo: Excuse me, Sensei but ninjas never had to go up against guys in armor.
- [Sees painting.]
- Michelangelo: Oh, I mean ninjas always had to go up against guys in armor.
- Raphael: Nice save.
- Leonardo: Sensei, what was their secret?
- Splinter: They understood that you do not fight the armer, you fight the man inside.
- [Turtles stare at Mikey who looks at them.]
- Michelangelo: Why are we all looking at each other?
- Donatello: How am I supposed to fight advanced alien technology with a stupid stick!?
- Donatello: With all due respect senei I can't keep fighting alien technology with a six foot staff. I was hoping to upgrade my weapon.
- Splinter: Hm... a seven foot staff, interesting...
- Donatello: No I meant using modern technology.
- Splinter: Ah, a solar powered staff.
- Donatello: I'm serious sensei.
- Splinter: I know. And yes you may upgrade your weapon.
- Donatello: That's totally unfair! (realises) Did you just say yes?
- April: Hey, guys, check out this post I got.
- Raphael: Hang on, April, I just have to destroy Lame-onardo.
- [Raph beats Leo with a game and does a victory dance.]
- Leonardo: I bet that wasn't on his flow chart.
- [Flips board over and examines flow chart.]
- Leonardo: Oh, it is. That is spooky...
- April: Carefull Donnie, that's a dangerous mutant!
- Donatello: That makes two of us!
Never Say Xever
- Donatello: Are you saying turtles are slow?
- Michelangelo: That's a hurtful stereotype.
- Leonardo: Trust us, April, we are better keeping a low profile. We figured out people treat us better if they don't know we exist.
- April: Sorry, I'm just so exicted to finally get you out of the sewer for a change.
- Raphael: What are you talking about? We go out all the time.
- April: "Yeah, but tonight your gonna do something besides hitting people.
- Raphael: (dissapointed) Aww...
- Leonardo: No more "Mr. Nice Turtle".
- Raphael: Yes! I never liked "Mr. Nice Turtle".
The Gauntlet (Enter Shredder)
- April: I am being hunted... by a giant pigeon.
- [Raphael laughs but pauses as he notices nobody is laughing.]
- Raphael: Really, I can't be the only one who's finds that funny?
- Donatello: It's not funny Raph, there's a creature out there trying to hurt my April!"
- [April stares.]
- Donatello: I mean our April... April.
- April: He would have torned me into pieces... if he hadn't slammed into the glass.
- [Raphael laughs and pauses again.]
- Raphael: Really, just me?
Panic in the Sewers (Mojo Rising)
- Raphael: I can't believe I'm gonna say this (Imitates character from Space Heroes) "Get yourself together captain, you're our leader, so act like one.
- Leonardo: (Calms down) You're right Raph, that was the anxiety ray talking.
- Raphael: What, that's it? You're not gonna slap yourself?
- [Leo shrugs.]
- Leonardo: (To Donnie and Mikey) Look, guys, Raph and I may be better fighters, but you´re still an important part of this team.
- Donatello: (annoyed) As important as you two?
- [Leo and Raph look at each other.]
- Leonardo: Humm... Very important. We shouldn´t compare ourselves. I-It´s like apples and oranges.
- Raphael: (Muttering) Yes, if apples are way better, which they are.
- Donatello: So, the truth comes out.
- Michelangelo: You guys think of us as some kind of ... B Team!"
- Raphael: (To Mikey) Good one, Dr Namenstein. We´ll call you The B Team!
- Michelangelo: Thanks.... (realises) ...I mean, Hey!
- Fishface: If I weren't stuck in here, I would have caught Splinter by now!
- Dogpound: But you are stuck in there. [starts tapping the glass in Fishface's fish tank, creating vibrations that harm Fishface's hearing]
- Fishface: No-no-no-no! Stop that! Stop that! Ow! Ow! Stop it! Ow! Stop it!
- Dogpound: [laughs] I'm sure you'll have your chance to shine one of these days. Master Shredder might get hungry for sushi.
- Fishface: Why don't you get in the water and say that!
- Shredder: Enough, Xever! Bradford is right, you are useless to me this way! [to Dogpound] I'm counting on you, find me information I can use, or Xever won't be the only one missing his legs.
It Came From The Depths
- Guy on TV: It was like part-man, part-reptile, and all-monster! It came outta nowhere and attacked me!
- [Leo and Donnie stare at Raph.]
- Raphael: It wasn't me!
- Leonardo: We are NOT taking that monster home with us!
- Michelangelo: He's not a monster! He's a giant, Kraang crushing, mutant alligator monster! I just said "monster", didn't I?
- Raphael, Donatello and Leonardo: (While nodding) Yeah.
- Michelangelo: Well you know what I meant!
- Raphael: I thought you meant "monster".
- Splinter: Raphael, there is no monster more dangerous then a lack of compassion.
- [Sees Leatherhead.]
- Splinter: My mistake...
- Michelangelo: It's like you always say, Master Splinter; "the enemy of my enemy is my bro".
- Splinter: That is not exactly what I said...
- Donatello: Maybe you forgot that he grabbed me by the face, Mikey! So I'll remind you. He grabbed me BY THE FACE!
- Donatello: But we're still chaining him up, right?
- Splinter: Of course, I am compassionate, not insane.
- Raphael: Sometimes it's good to be a turtle....
- [Puts his head in shell when something comes flying at him. Leonardo and Donatello freak out until Raphael pops his head back out.]
- Raphael: ...And sometimes it's good to be a short turtle...
New Girl in Town
- Michelangelo: NO! Not the pizza guy! Take Donnie!
- Donatello: Snakeweed's getting away.
- Michelangelo: [smells pizza and gains consciousness] Mmm... Pepperoni.
- Leonardo: Works every time.
- Michelangelo: I can think of a lot more better names than "The Rat King", Ratzilla, the Verminator, Lord Rattington.
- Leonardo: We get it, Mikey.
The Alien Agenda
- [Baxter Stockman is trying to build mechanical legs for Fishface]
- Dogpound: Ah, the mermaid's growing legs!
- Baxter Stockman: Quiet, please! Xever, get ready to walk!
- [Fishface tries to walk but ends up running amok around the lair while Dogpound cracks up laughing]
- Michelangelo: Alright, guys. What do you want? Omelet pizza, or Pizza omelet?
- Raphael: What's the difference?
- Michelangelo: Okay, you call my bluff!
- Leonardo: We're trapped!
- Karai: No, you're trapped. Let's see what happens when I press this.
- Leonardo: No!
- Donatello: Don't touch that!
- Kraang Droid: Highly undesirable outcome!
- Raphael: Nice try, Octo-Punk!
- Michelangelo: No, no! Call him Octo-Eyeball-jellybug! Ugh! Let's just call him Justin!