|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003–2009) is an American animated television series set in New York City that continues the adventures of the turtle quartet, based on the comic book series.
A Better Mousetrap [1.2]Edit
- [After the turtles have saved April from Mouser robots.]
- Michelangelo: Hey. How ya doin'?
- [Michelangelo leans forward, and April faints from shock. He picks her up into his arms and turns to the others.]
- Michelangelo: Hey,so... Can I keep her?
Meet Casey Jones [1.4]Edit
- Michelangelo: [Whispering] Donatelloo, Donatelloo, if you build it, we will ride....in turtle style!
- [After Raphael has just apologized for his actions]
- Leonardo: Alright, who are you, and what did you do with our brother Raphael?
- Casey Jones: Friends of yours?
- Raphael: Brothers, actually.
- Casey Jones: Yes, I can see the family resemblance.
- Michelangelo: I'm the pretty one.
The Way of Invisibility [1.7]Edit
- Casey Jones: Come on! Eject! Eject! You useless piece!
- Michelangelo: Aaaaaah!
- Casey Jones: I think your player's broken.
- Donatello: Uhh, no problem. I'll fix it..in the morning.
- Casey Jones: Whatcha working on?
- Donatello: Uh, boring stuff.
- [Raphael and Casey Jones are fighting a group of Foot ninjas, who have just vanished.]
- Raphael: These guys must have some sort of cloaking devices!
- Casey Jones: Cloaking devices!? What are they? Klingons?!
- [Casey is finding excuses to stay at the lair and the turtles hastily persuade him to leave]
- Michelangelo: We'll pour you drinks, we'll do your bed...and we will tell you story.
- [Casey has finally left the lair after continuously finding new reasons to stay.]
- Michelangelo: And so they defeated..the thing that wouldn't leave!
The Shredder Strikes Part One [1.10]Edit
- Michelangelo: And I thought Master Splinter said never to take swords from strangers.
- Donatello: I thought we already had a master. Master Splinter.
- Michelangelo: Yeah, real hairy guy, 'bout this tall?
- Master Yoshi: He who lives without honor, will end without honor.
- [While finishing his story about the Shredder.]
- Splinter: He serves no great purpose. He fights no great evil. He is great evil.
The Unconvincing Turtle Titan [1.12]Edit
- [ Leonardo, Donatello and Raphael scrutinize Michelangelo's Super Turtle costume sketches, mocking]
- Raphael: What's this? The "Nin-Justice League"?
- Don: More like the "Shell-Tastic Four"!
- Leo: "The Legion of Sewer Heroes"!
The Shredder Strikes Back Part One [1.17]Edit
- [Donny and Raph are watching a football game.]
- Raphael: Panthers, rams, bears--they've even got dolphins! You'd think they'd have room for something more... reptilian.
- Donatello: The Turtles? My friend, unfortunately the lowly turtle has been saddled by society with the stereotype of being "velocity challenged."
- Raphael: Say what?
The Shredder Strikes Back Part Two [1.18]Edit
- Splinter: In the hands of a true ninja master, anything is a weapon.
- Shredder: You freaks have been a thorn in my side long enough. No one opposes the Shredder. And now I will have my revenge for our last encounter. Say farewell to each other -- while you still can.
- Michelangelo: Oh yeah, Mr. Spikey-Pants? Well, you’re the one who should be saying....uh...farewell to, um... to yourself!
- Raphael: (Being sarcastic) Oh yeah, Mikey. That got 'im.
Return to New York Part Two [1.22]Edit
- Michelangelo: Did Shredder just wake up one day and say 'I'm going to make some clones of myself! Really ugly ones!'
- Shredder: Ah, the power, I have almost forgotten! The Sword of Tengu! The sword in which I'd laid villages to waste, brought castles to ground, vanquish armies! The sword that I used to conquer Japan and give power to the Tokugawa clan! It is mine once more!!
Lone Raph and Cub [1.24]Edit
- Raphael (after catching up with Tyler after he ran off; twirling one of his sais): You can't sneak away from a ninja, kid.
- Tyler: Leave me alone!
The Search for Splinter Part One [1.25]Edit
- [Donatello has just distracted a security camera at TCRI with a pigeon finger puppet.]
- Michelangelo: I don't know what's scarier: the fact that that worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet.
Secret Origins Part Three [2.8]Edit
- [The Utroms have been forced to leave Earth, as Shredder has discovered their whereabouts and spread a virus through their base, shutting down all electronics, including their exo-skeletons.]
- First Utrom: I hate walking on my tentacles!
- Second Utrom: Oh shut up, Kraang!
Return to the Underground [2.13]Edit
- [Mike, Leo, and Raph are surrounded by monsters in the underground city, after Don had a dream and found a cure for the monsters.]
- Michelangelo: Him and his big ideas! C'mon guys! Let's go to the underground city! We'll have some laughs! We'll get eaten!
Nobody's Fool [3.10]Edit
- Felon: Who-who are you? Who are you, man?!
- Nobody: Who am I? I might just be a glimmer of hope for a lost city. I'm the guy the cops would thank if they knew I existed - but they don't. - Who am I? I'm Nobody.
Christmas Aliens [3.11]Edit
- Casey (while setting the table with April and looks up): Yo, what do you know? Mistletoe. Ain't we supposed to kiss or something?
- April: That's enough mistletoe to make me kiss you. I'm afraid you'll need a whole tree. (They move to another part of the table and Casey looks up again)
- Casey: Hey, hey, check it out. More mistletoe! (he puckers his lips and April walks away) April, wait up! (the mistletoe moves over to April) More mistletoe. There's no way out. You gotta kiss me. (April backs up; Casey and the mistletoe move forward; April goes around Casey, the mistletoe follows her) Look, it's following us. It's a sign. A sign from above.
- April (taking down the mistletoe): Exactly. (April and Casey look at a pole with Raph and Angel sitting on top of it with ropes that extend over to April and Casey; Raph grins)
- Raph (waving): Hiya, April. Whatcha got there? Mistletoe? (he chuckles)
- April: Jones, did you put them up to this?
- Casey: No! Never! Uh, maybe.
- April (after a moment): Okay then. Pucker up. (Casey leans forward and April hits him with the mistletoe)
- Angel: Ooh. That's gotta hurt.
- Raph: Oh. Right in the kisser.
Grudge Match [4.06]Edit
- Splinter: Yes, pizza sounds very appetizing right now. With pepperoni. And karma.
Season 5: The Lost EpisodesEdit
(Master Splinter and Ancient One meditating)
- Splinter: So much danger, never wanted this for them.
- Ancient One: Splinter, I cannot meditate with you muttering like that. Besides my butt has fallen asleep.
- Splinter: My apologies, Ancient One. But the Ninja Tribunal troubles me more each day, I cannot allow their foolish judgment to cost me my family. Not again.
- Ancient One: Your sons are capable, sort of.
- Michelangelo: Um, hello we're like five feet away. How about showing a little tact.
- Leonardo: Master Splinter, when you say the Ninja Tribunal cost you your family. What are you talking about?
- Splinter: I am talking about my beloved Master Yoshi and of a time in the past. Yoshi-san was a guardian then, pledged to protect the Utroms. He came to enlist the Ninja Tribunal's aid.
(In a flashback where Yoshi and Ancient One are visiting the Tribunal)
- Ancient One: Yoshi was my prized pupil and he assisted on becoming a guardian.
- Yoshi: My lords, we must form an alliance. The Shredder's threat is beyond imagining!
- Chikara: This alien bug imposter you called the Shredder, it's nothing to us. He is not the real Shredder!
- Yoshi: Do not underestimate him, he may even the channel the evil of the one you fear.
- Kon: This distraction, we must remain vigilance against the return of the True Shredder.
- Ancient One: Masters, please reconsider.
- Kon: We have spoken, go now and trouble us no more.
- Splinter: The mighty Ninja Tribunal ignored my master's warnings. And because of the Tribunal's call in difference, one of the countless victims of the Utrom Shredder would be my Master Yoshi. And the Tribunal did nothing.
(In a flashback where the Utrom Shredder had slain Master Yoshi)
- Splinter: Nothing, have the Tribunal heeded Yoshi. My master might be alive today.
(Splinter sheds a tear)
- Ancient One: The Tribunal sees a bigger picture than we do, Splinter. At least I hope they do.
- Raphael: Is anybody going to tell us what the shell is going on here?
- Michelangelo: Real Shredder, True Shredder, Utrom Shredder.
- Donatello: How many Shredders are there?
- Splinter: My sons, it is time you know the true story of how this all began. Of an evil darker than all evils, a primal force of malevolence that was and is the Original Shredder.
- Ancient One: No one really knows what level of the dark depths spawned him.
(The story begins in Yamato, Ancient Japan)
- Ancient One: But back in the year 300 AD in Yamato. The Shredder rose from some foul stinking pit, in the form of a terrible tengu.
(People are running as the Shredder Tengu destroys everything in its path)
- Ancient One: An demon that had but one goal to subjugate the world and to turn it into his own personal empire, ruled in agony and destruction.
(In the Lap of the Gods temple)
- Splinter: The Shredder Tengu spread his evil everywhere, he seems unstoppable. There were five great warriors in Japan in that time. Their courage and their victories were legendary.
- Ancient One: And you young punts already have the honor of meeting them. There was Hisomi. Chikara.
- Splinter: Juto.
- Ancient One: Kon. And perhaps the most skilled and ambitious of them all, Oroku Saki.
- Leonardo: Saki, Shredder's fake human identity. He was real?
- Ancient One: Don't interrupt, Leonardo. Just listen, so these five great warriors were summoned before the Emperor, who informed them. They were the world's last hope.
- Michelangelo: Whoa, no pressure or anything.
(The Emperor shows them their enchanted armors)
- Splinter: The Empire's greatest craftsmen had forged armor for the warriors. Special armor engraved with protective spells and talismans of purity. Armor they will soon wear into battle against the evil Shredder Tengu.
(The five warriors went out to battle the Shredder)
- Splinter: This fight overwhelming them, they refused to give up. They have vowed to fight until the very end.
- Ancient One: Saki's attacks were the most savage, the most damaging.
(The battle was victorious when Oroku Saki delivered the final blow)
- Oroku Saki: I am Oroku Saki, demon! Let my name be the last sound you hear!
- Ancient One: It was he who finished the demon.
(A celebration of the five warriors begins)
- Splinter: The Emperor held a great celebration and decree that the warriors would be known as the Five Dragons. There could be no higher honor.
- Ancient One: He awarded them their own banner. The Three-Toed Sign of the Dragon, but the celebration was premature.
(Back in the battle was Saki was about to finish the demon)
- Ancient One: Saki's battle with the Tengu had been spot on law of the physical plane.
- Oroku Saki: I am Oroku Saki, demon!
- Shredder Tengu: There is greatest in you warrior, I can make you a god among these insects. Every wish fulfilled, every dream made real. You can rule all, have all, just around me inside your soul. And the world will be yours!
- Splinter: The demon's words ignited some dark part of Saki, he accepted the offer.
(The demon's spirit is transferring into Saki's body)
- Ancient One: Invisibly, the Shredder's evil spirit merged with Saki's so as even as the warrior landed the final blow. The tengu was only an empty vessel. The dark spirit of the Shredder had filled Oroku Saki and now he was host to the greatest evil the world had ever known.
(Oroku Saki laughs evilly)
- Splinter: Oroku Saki's betrayal plunged Japan into an age of darkness. The malevolent essence of the Shredder swelled within him and all around him. There's seem no limit to the evil of which he was capable.
(The Shredder use his powers to destroy Japan and build an impenetrable stronghold)
- Splinter: Having created an impenetrable stronghold and his only true opposition to strong. Saki became the most feared warlord of all, his name was spoken in whispers.
- Ancient One: And the name they all whispered was the Shredder. The Dragons vowed to defeat to the Shredder at all cost, they needed to increased their power so they sought out mystical knowledge.The ancient spells and wisdom that will allow them to stand against the Shredder's might. They've studied hard and learned much, the Dragons scoured the globe for masters of the mystic arts who will be willing to teach them.
(Each of the Dragons went to find the masters of the mystic arts)
- Earth Ninja: You shall not interfere!
- Metal Ninja: The usurper will pay for her irreverence!
- Shredder: You have defile my name long enough!
(The Shredder use his magic to lift Karai up and slam her into the wall)
- Leonardo: Karai!
- Metal Ninja: Wait not for her! After all, you are the ones who sealed her fate!
- Leonardo: What the shell are you talking about?!
- Fire Ninja: Have you not yet realize?
- Water Ninja: Without you, we could never have free the Shredder.
- Wind Ninja: For it was you that free us.
(The heralds transform into their original forms)
- Leonardo: The Mystic Ninjas! No!
- Earth Ninja: When you took that crystal from Karai on behalf of Agent Bishop. You set us free.
- Leonardo: No! No!
- Wind Ninja: Yes, you set a chain of events in motion that led to our master's rebirth.
(The bone demon use the amulet to summon the Mystic Ninjas)
- Bone Demon: Dark masters! The Ancient One has finally led me to the Ninja Tribunal monastery.
- Fire Ninja: Excellent. The amulet we have granted you will cloak your presence there.
- Water Ninja: You will remain invisible to all who encounter you.
- Bone Demon: Masters, the four kame children resisted the amulet's spell. They were able to see me, what if--
- Wind Ninja: You need not concern yourself the children. They are powerless.
- Water Ninja: Find the Pool of Sorrow, part its waters with the amulet's energy.
- Earth Ninja: Beneath it lies the master's gauntlet, helmet, and sarcophagus.
- Metal Ninja: Use them to fulfill your only purpose of existence. Resurrect the one True Shredder!
- Wind Ninja: Yes! Raise our master from his long sleep! So he may once again rule unlimitless power over all the world!
Season 6: Fast ForwardEdit
Bishop to Knight [6.6]Edit
Season 7: Back to the SewerEdit
- Splinter: A weapon is only as good as the arm that wields it.
(One of the "Turtles in space" episode, when the turtles are about to fight a giant alien monster.)
- Michelangelo: You know, I'm really missing old Shredder right now!
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages