- [to Jurgen at a fashion show] Hey, Siegfried. Where's Roy?
- I'm not uncomfortable! I'm soooo comfortable! [Porcupine barb hits him in the face]
Donald The MonkeyEdit
- [as the zoo animals are giving advice to Griffin on how to attract Stephanie] Throw poop at her. [griffin and the animals stare at him.] That's how I met Karen!
Bernie the GorillaEdit
- [giving his order to the waitress at T.G.I. Friday's] 30 oranges.
- Barry the Elephant: I can't take it! I miss Griffin! I know you can't see it, but my lip won't stop quivering!
- Joe the Lion: Well, he wouldn't be gone if you'd listened to me!
- Jerome the Bear: You're the one who talked to him first!
- Mollie the Girrafe: Yeah, he's right, you know.
- Barry: I can't take it!
- Jerome: Come on, Barry. You're killing us with the crying!
- Bruce the Bear: Jerome, you were sobbing all night.
- Jerome: No, I wasn't, I have sleep apnoea!
- Bruce: Sounded like baby-crying to me.
- Donald the Monkey: Baby-crying!
- Jerome: What did you say, thumbs? Why don't you come down here and say it to my face?!
- Donald: Please! I leave the tree, I'm slapping you silly!
- Jerome: You come down here, and I'll use you as a loofah!
- Donald: How are you gonna hold me? You have no thumbs!
- Jerome: Oh, yeah? Let's do this! I'll start from my back! Bring it!
- Barry: That's it! I'm quitting my diet!
- Donald: You can't quit something you never started!
- Spike the Crow: You know what I think we should do?
- All animals: NOT A ZOO ANIMAL!
- Griffin: How long have you been able to talk?
- Donald the Monkey: Let's see, today's Tuesday, so... always.