Zlatan Ibrahimović (born October 3, 1981, in Malmö, Skåne län, Sweden) is a Swedish international striker currently playing for the LA Galaxy in the United States.
- They just come, I promise. It is nothing that I plan.
- about where he comes up with his moves
- Swedish tabloid Expressen, May 2002.
- What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.
- answer to criticism from Norwegian footballer John Carew that Zlatan's moves are pointless
- Norwegian tabloid VG, April 2002.
- I'm not used to winning nothing – it's the first time it's happened to me. I'm disappointed. It's a failure.
- After AC Milan lose the Scudetto to Juventus in 2012 .
- I'm number one. I really feel that way. If you think you are the second it's the end. The fact that I have never won the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player doesn't mean that I cannot be number one.
- About why he has fallen short in terms of receiving the sort of individual honours .
- I went left, he went left. I went right, he went right. I went left again, he went to buy a hot dog.
- on being marked by Liverpool defender Stephane Henchoz (Kuper, 2011).
- During the World Cup in 2002 I was voted Man of the Match three times in Sweden, even though I hadn't played. The people love me.
- On his limited participation in the 2002 FIFA World Cup (Kuper, 2011).
- An injured Zlatan is a properly serious thing for any team.
- On a calf injury sustained in the Champions' League vs Arsenal (Ibrahimovic et al., 2013).
- I score a lot of goals that are hard to replicate. I don't think that you can score as spectacular a goal as those of Zlatan in a video game - even though these games are very realistic these days.
- On his goals which are too good to be recreated on games consoles .
- Give them a bicycle with my autograph and that will be enough.
- On how female footballers in Sweden should be rewarded 
- When the red card happened the worst thing was the Chelsea players. I felt there were 11 babies around me.
- On being red carded at Stamford bridge in UEFA Champions League Last 16 (2015) 
- I came like a king, left like a legend.
- It's not a difficult choice, I know what I want. The future is already written. I have made my choice.
- I don't give guarantees. There are concrete offers from the Premier League, so let's see what happens
- Discussing for his next move 
- I'm only warming up. I had a fantastic season, I proved age is just a number, Everything is in your head. Whatever you want to do you will do it. It's a master mind game. If I want to make it I'll make it. If I want to do it I'll do it.
- Talking about his age doesn't affect his game 
- I want you to still write a lot of stories so I get excited when I see them, Because I want to see who is making up the best story and when I'm tired of it I will let you know where I will go.
- Talking about rumours where will he go 
- I am too good for Allsvenskan
- About returning to Malmö FF [
Kuper, S. 2011. The Football Men: Up Close with the Giants of the Modern Game, Simon & Schuster, 288 pp.
Ibrahimovic, Z, Lagercrantz, D., Urbom, R. 2013. I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Penguin, 352 pp.