Youssef Bey Karam
- I shall sacrifice myself that Lebanon may live.
Youssef Bey Karam FoundationEdit
- Quotations from Quotation page at Official site (further citations, or other translations are desirable).
- Respect the beliefs of other people, so your faith remains strong.
- Islam and Christianity do not contradict each other, but they meet in high values to achieve significant benefits for the world.
- Honest and sincere people contribute in guaranteeing conviviality, freedom and stability. Religious teachings help in promoting and reinforcing ethics, respect, nobility, generosity, modesty, love and rightness.
- Religion and extremism never meet, since the religion is the source of love, but extremism is the source of hatred.
- Each Christian and Muslim who acts aggressively, will be contradicting their religious teachings.