Young Guns (film)
1988 Western film by Christopher Cain
Six reasons why the west was wild. (taglines)
William H. BonneyEdit
- Reap the whirlwind, Sheriff Brady. Reap it.
- If we're caught, we're gonna hang... But there's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip.
- You know, Sir, I do admire you, and I sure would like to touch the gun that's gonna kill Billy the Kid.
- Reap it, Murphy, you son of a bitch.
- Hey Colonel shit head, you can kiss my ass!"
- REGULATORS, MOUNT UP!
- Papers can't do anything right.
- Regulators, we regulate any stealing of his property and we damn good too. But you can't be any geek off the street, gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep!
- Did you know pigs is as smart as dogs? It's true. I knew this fella in El Capitan who taught his pig to bark at strangers.
- Hey, you ain't no regulator, boy. You just stay here with the pork. They're smarter than you anyway; you might learn something.
- I'm not a pistoleer or a knifesmith like that greaser Chavez Chavez over there. I'm a pugilist.
- It ain't easy having pals.
- John Tunstall: Congratulations, Charles. You and Steven will be doing the dirty crockery alone this evening.
- Charley Bowdre: Sorry, John. It just struck me funny.
- John Tunstall: And to William, both of you.
- Charley Bowdre: Apologies, Billy. We was just hacking on you.
- "Dirty Steve" Stephens: Yeah, we was just hacking on you.
- Richard Brewer: Rumor has it you killed a man, Billy. You don't seem like the killing sort.
- "Dirty Steve" Stephens: Yeah, Billy. What'd you kill him for?
- William H. Bonney: He was hacking on me.
- "Dirty Steve" Stephens: There are people who will never secede...
- John Tunstall: Succeed.
- "Dirty Steve" Stephens: Who will never succeed anywhere.
- Richard Brewer: There's a whole roomful right here.
- Murphy: WELL. The belted earl has spoken. All I see are hired thieves.
- John Tunstill: These boys are promising young men acquiring an education.
- Murphy: Well, I've had you pegged as the type that likes... educatin' young boys.
- Yen Sun: You look like trouble.
- Doc: Trouble? I'm a poet, with flowers of all things.
- Yen Sun: And a gun... it's a big gun.
- Doc: It's a big town. Come on Yen, all I want is a chance.
- Charley Bowdre: Hey, Chavez, how come they ain't killing us?
- "Dirty Steve" Stephens: Because we're in the spirit world, asshole. They can't see us.
- Alex McSween: I'm not leaving my house.
- William H. Bonney: Alex, if you stay they're gonna kill you. And then I'm gonna have to to go around and kill all the guys who killed you. That's a lot of killing.
- Richard Brewer: Lord, forgive us for our wrongdoings, for our misguidance by heathen religions. Thank you for keeping us alive. Lord, be with us in doing the right thing. Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallow be thy name.
- William H. Bonney: Please, Dick. It's getting cold. [He and Dick both pull guns on each other] I could've killed you, Dick. I could've killed you, but I don't want to kill you. I want to eat.
- Yen Sun: They'll chase after us.
- Doc: I'm used to that.
- "Dirty Steve" Stephens: Damn good riding with you, Chavez.
- Chavez: Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're all right...
- William H. Bonney: Dear Governor Axe-tell...
- Doc: Axtell.
- William H. Bonney: Right. I've heard that you will give 200 dollars for my head. Perhaps we should meet and talk. I am at the Juarez village at the border. Send 3 men, and instruct them not to shoot, as I am unarmed. In short, Sir; I surrender. Your obedient servant William H. Bonney. P.S. I changed my mind. Kiss my ass."
- Six reasons why the west was wild.
- Don't count the odds, count the bodies.
- The odds were a hundred to one.
- Emilio Estevez - William H. "Billy the Kid" Bonney
- Kiefer Sutherland - Josiah Gordon "Doc" Scurlock
- Lou Diamond Phillips - Jose Chavez y Chavez
- Charlie Sheen - Richard "Dick" Brewer
- Dermot Mulroney - "Dirty Steve" Stephens
- Casey Siemaszko - Charlie Bowdre
- Terence Stamp - John Turnstall
- Jack Palance - Lawrence Murphy
- Terry O'Quinn - Alexander McSween
- Sharon Thomas - Susan McSween
- Geoffrey Blake - J. McCloskey
- Brian Keith as Buckshot Roberts
- Patrick Wayne - Pat Garrett