|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The Israeli public deserves a functioning and responsible government which places the good of the country at the top of its agenda. That's what this unity government has been formed to do.
- Yair Lapid (2021) cited in "Israel's Lapid: from TV anchor to coalition architect" on France 24, 13 June 2021.
- Great things have happened this past year. We (Government of Israel) need to continue the development that started with the Abraham Accords, to work to strengthen the peace with the Gulf States, with Egypt and with Jordan. We will work to sign agreements with more countries in the region and beyond. It's a process; it won't happen in a day. But the Foreign Ministry will coordinate those efforts.
- Yair Lapid (2021) cited in "Lapid to take lead over Bennett on foreign ties, peace with Arab states" on The Jerusalem Post, 14 June 2021.
- "Friendship and trust" were the foundation of the (current Israeli) government and only "friendship and trust" will keep it in power.
- Yair Lapid (2021) cited in "At first cabinet meeting, Bennett, Lapid vow to work to make new government last" on The Times of Israel, 14 June 2021.
- It is incomprehensible how one can hold an Israeli flag in one's hand and shout 'death to Arabs' at the same time. This is not Judaism and not Israeli, and it certainly is not what our flag symbolizes. These people shame the people of Israel.
- Yair Lapid (2021) cited in "Lapid condemns Flag march slurs: 'This is not Judaism and not Israeli'" on The Jerusalem Post, 15 June 2021.
- We (Israel) might not be expecting a final status agreement soon, but there is a lot we can do to improve the lives of the Palestinians and the dialogue with them on civil issues.
- Yair Lapid (2021) cited in "UAE, Bahrain welcome new Israeli government, signaling Abraham Accords stability" on The Times of Israel, 15 June 2021.
- Israel will continue to do everything to prevent Iran from attaining a nuclear capability.
- Yair Lapid (2022) cited in "Israel says Iran refuses final nuclear deal offer: 'Time to walk away'" on Fox News, 22 August 2022.
- I want to speak directly to the residents of the Gaza Strip, and tell them: There is another way. We know how to protect ourselves from anyone who threatens us, but we also know how to provide employment, a livelihood and a life of dignity to those who wish to live by our side in peace. There is another way to live. The way of the Abraham Accords, of the Negev Summit, of innovation and prosperity, of regional development and joint projects. The choice is yours. Your future is in your hands.
- Yair Lapid (2022) cited in "Prime Minister Yair Lapid speaks to Gazan civilians - opinion" on The Jerusalem Post, 22 August 2022.