Faiz Club is a 2004 Italian animated television series, created by Iginio Straffi and produced by Rainbow S.r.l.. Most of the quotes on this page are from the dub of the show made by 4kids Entertainment and Nickelodeon.
It Feels Like MagicEdit
Vanessa: Wake up sleepyhead, the sun's been up for ages!
Bloom:[Still in bed] Just 5 more minutes Mom!
Vanessa: You're late Bloom.
Bloom: School? Oh no! [running around, doing mostly everything at once] Why didn't you wake me up before? Oh, the alarm didn't go off! Oh no! I can't believe this! [suddenly realizing something] Hang on, school's out! The alarm didn't go off because I'm on vacation, oh mom! Your joke is NOT funny!
Mike:[reading newspaper, to Bloom] Good Morning Sunshine!
Bloom: I'm not going to spend my summer working in a shop! I wish I could go somewhere fun, with my friends!
Mike:When you're older you can go wherever you want.
Bloom: How old is older? I'm already 16, Dad!
Mike: Only 16! You are still my little girl!
More Than High SchoolEdit
- Flora's Plant: Whaoow! That hurt!
- Bloom: Wow. I'm sorry.
- Flora: He's my latest creation
- Bloom: He talks?
- Flora: He's cute, isn't he? My theory is that if more plants talked, deforestation would be dramaticly reduced. It's worth trying. If it just saves one tree... Hi, I'm Flora. [knocks over plant] Oopsie.
- Plant: Can't a plant get a break around here? Oahhh.
- Flora: Sorry, honey.
- Bloom: Anyway, I'm Bloom.
- Stella: [clears throat, and whispers] Uhh, Bloom.
- Bloom: Oh! Uhh... What I meant to say is Bloom's a name I like a lot, but it's not my name. Actually, my real name is... [backs up and reads what is written by the door] Veranda of...of... Valisto. Yup. That's me.
- Tecna: Valisto. Fourth world of Magix upper realm. Well known for its renowned artists and tradition. It's beaches are very popular with tourists.
- Bloom: Right. That's where I'm from.
- Tecna Cool. My name's Tecna.
- Stella: Hey Tecna! I'm Stella. But I'm also...Henshin! Masked Rider Kaixa!
- Tecna: You are quite infamous.
- Musa: That's the word on the street. Yo. If you plan to blow up more stuff, let us know ahead so we can bounce.
- [Bloom, Tecna and Flora giggle]
- Stella: It was in the name of fashion. I don't regret it.
- Tecna: I'm curious. Were you actually able to create this new shade of pink?
- Stella: No! But when I do, it's going to be the official color of Solaria!
- Icy: So you better start talking. Where is Stella?
- Stella: It's okay. You could have survived at least another 15 minutes in that ice. You know, considering your from Earth and all, you did an outstandingly splendidly, Bloom. You are so brave!
- Musa, Flora, and Tecna: Stella!
- Stella: Uh...
- Flora: Why did you just call her Bloom and say that she's from planet Earth?!
- Stella: Uh, right. There might be some tiny minor details we need to fill you in on. I'll give you the whole scoop on the way back to Alfea.
Save the First DanceEdit
- Bloom: [after transforming into her winx for the first time] Cool! I knew I could do it!
- Bloom: AHA! I GOT IT. [Flying up in the sky]
- Darcy:I know a couple of wings and she thinks she's all THAT.
The Voice of NatureEdit
- Flora: That tree turned to stone.
- Stella: Turned to stone? Talk about being statuesque!
- Bloom: Maybe the voice of nature can give us a clue.
- Flora: That's right, the voice of nature!
- Tecna: What do you mean "voice"? I can't hear a thing.
- Stella: What did you do, comb your hair with an eggbeater?
- Bloom:yeah actually
Meant to BeEdit
- Musa: What's the gloom, Bloom?
- Mitzi: How dare she interrupt my regulary scheduled programming!
Senior Witches Go to EarthEdit
- Flora: She said no.
- Stella:Well,what does 'no' mean, really?
- Musa: What are you saying?
- Tecna: Don't answer that.
- Icy: Besides, the dragon fire should be ours, our coven earned the right to have it. They spent centuries tracking its last remaining pieces, and when they finally located it on Sparx, they put a spell on the whole planet, freezing it, turning it into a sea of ice. The ultimate power was within their grasps. But the guardian of the flame tricked them--that nymph hid the dragon fire inside the heir to the kingdom's throne--inside you.
- Bloom: You're saying that I'm the heir to the throne of Sparx, that I'm a princess?
- Mitzi: Bloom! We have Show & Tell tomorrow at school. Can I bring you? I was gonna bring my scooter but you'd be better.
- Bloom: Don't expect me to dignify that with an answer.
The Army of DecayEdit
- Bloom: I was thinking of quitting Alfea. I didn't feel like I belonged. Then I went back home and I found out who I really am and where I come from, and now I kind of wish I hadn't. I'm a member of the royal family of Sparx, and that's cool, but I am the last one left. And apparently, I'm the keeper of a power called the Dragon Fire, and Daphne, you know, the nymph who's been calling for me in my dreams and stuff, she gave it to me.
- Faragonda: Yes, I suspected as much, Bloom.
- Bloom: You knew something about this? Then why didn't say anything to me?!
- Faragonda: I wanted to, Bloom, but I've always believe that the truth comes to us when we are ready to hear it.
- Bloom: Maybe, but I wasn't ready to hear it, especially not from those three witches!
- Faragonda: What three witches? What are you talking about?
- Bloom: Icy, Darcy, and Stormy followed me to Gardenia. They're the ones who told me everything! They attacked me and... and then they took the Dragon Fire! They said they're going to use it to summon some magical army or something!
- Griselda: Not the Army of Decay!
- Bloom: That's it. What's does mean?
- Faragonda: It means we are all in very grave danger!
- [after taking over Cloud Tower]
- Icy: Griffin, you and your students have just earned yourselves a nice vacation in the damp snake and rat-infested dungeons of Cloud Tower. What, you're not happy? How ungratefull.
- Griffin: You wretch!
- Cloud Tower professor: If you think you'll get away with this, you're wrong!
- Icy: Oh yeah, we all saw how you can stop us. It was very impressive.
- Stormy: Now we will go down into the castle crypt, where the most evil spells are kept and we'll call forth the Army of Decay!
- Griffin: You can't! No one's ever been able to control the Army of Decay, it will cause total destruction!
- Icy : Oh really?
- Riven: What's going on here? Since when does Griffin let you use her office?
- Darcy: Since we took it from her.
- Riven: What do you mean? I don't know what you've done, but I really don't like what's going on around here.
- Stormy: Oh Riven, you're still in the dark, aren't you? [cuts him with her nail] But rest assured, you were fundemental to our succes. We couldn't have done it without your help.
- Icy: You spying skills made all the difference in our power struggle with the Fairies.
- Riven: No! You've tricked me! Curses on you! You snakes!
- Icy: Witches of Cloud Tower, welcome to our little pep rally! As your newly self-appointed student body presidents on planning on making some major changes around here and I'm not talking about things like putting soda machines in the cafeteria, ladies. We're gonna take over the whole realm of Magix!
- Griffin: No!
- Cloud Tower professor: We won't let you do this, Icy!
- Icy: You have no say because you're be spending a nice long sabbatical in the dungeons of Cloud Tower.
- Griffin: You won't get away with this!
- Icy: Oh yes, we will, Miss Headmistress! Because we got the Dragon Fire!
- Griffin: Oh no!
- Stormy: That's right, the most powerful force in all the known realms!
- Darcy: And we're going to use it to summon the Army of Decay!
- Griffin: No, not that! You can't do this, Icy! The Army of Decay is too powerful! Once unleashed, it will completely destroy everything in its path!
- Icy: Just watch me!
Sparks of HopeEdit
- Icy: [over hologram to Faragonda and Saladin] Time to face the facts, professors: you don't stand a chance against us. If you want your precious schools spared from total destruction, you must follow these conditions. First, lay down your arms and surrender. Second, all of you have to stand up in front of your students and say "Icy rules, Icy's the greatest." And then you've gotta swear allegiance to us! If you don't do that we're gonna wipe your schools right off the face of the realm. You've got five hours to decide. [hologram goes off]
- Faragonda: [to Saladin] If those witches think we're just going to hand our schools over to them they're crazier than I thought!
- Icy: Ooh, we're scared now Professor Saladin. You've managed to draft a mindless ogre and a duck.
- Palladium: Before we can send you, we have to suit you up in the appropriate attire. You see, the weather on Sparx is quite brutal, so I'm afraid open-toe shoes and exposed midriffs simply will not do.
- Griselda: If I had my way, this would be the year-round dress code.
- Faragonda: Oh, Griselda.
- Flora: Just find your warm inner place and keep walking.
- Stella: You find your warm inner place, Flora. Me, I'll get an extra blanket.
- Flora: I can't take it anymore.
- Musa: What happened to your warm, inner place?
- Flora: It froze.
- [After destroying Red Fountain]
- Darcy: Weren't we just great. We totally sent them flying.
- Stormy: We rule.
- Icy: Ah, but we're not done yet, sisters. The best is yet to come.
The Frozen PalaceEdit
- Daphne: When you were born, Sparx was still filled with pure magic, but then the coven launched a sneak attack. They took over the entire planet and destroyed everything. What was once the most magical place in the universe became lifeless. The king called on me to save you and to guard the dragonfire. I took you and the flame, and I brought you to the last place anyone would look for a magical creature: I delivered you to Earth. It was the place where your destiny was waiting, a destiny that would nurture and care for you, and that would prepare you to one day return to Sparx, to one day reclaim your throne.
- Stella: Off topic, but what about all the fabulous jewelry?
- Musa: I think Stella's got her eye on a necklace or two.
- Bloom: OK, after I reclaim the throne you can take your pick.
- Bloom: Thanks.
- Tecna: Oh, don't mention it, just a little technical support.
- Flora: That's so nice, and romantic.
- Stella: Hold your horses, Miss Cheery, no one said he's off the hook yet.
The Great Witch InvasionEdit
- Flora: I'm so glad to see you!
- Mirta: And I'm glad to have legs and arms again!
- Daphne: You haven't lost your powers, Bloom. Look over there.
- Bloom: That's my parent's house. I mean... my adopted parent's house.
- Daphne: Yes, you were brought up on Earth by two caring and understanding people, who loved you well enough to let you go when the time came.
- Bloom: And I let them down. Same at Alfea, I didn't meet anyone's expectations. I don't belong anywhere.
- Daphne: Bloom, you still are who you were and your past will forever belong to you, just like your power. No one can take that away from you.
- Bloom: So what happened to me then?
- Daphne: Nothing that doesn't happen to us all. You had doubts, you were afraid. You came to believe that, what you loved most dearly, could be taken away from you. But the truth is, no one in the whole universe could ever steal your past, your dreams, or your magic powers. The witches do not own them. They are yours to keep, forever. Bloom, to recover your powers, look deep inside yourself.
- Bloom: I am Bloom! I'm a princess! I'm the keeper of the Dragon Fire, and nobody's gonna take it from me!
- Icy: You ladies want to hear something funny? The quiz in last month's Teen Witch said "What would you do if you got to take over the whole universe?
- Darcy: What did you put?
- Icy: I wrote "You'll find out soon enough, loser," and sent it in.
- Codatorta: [after beating Saladin in a game] What's the matter? Ya giving up?
- Saladin: I am surrendering, but only the round, not the whole match.
- Bloom: Hey there, tentacle mouth, back away from the prince!
- Bloom: Sorry I'm late, are you okay?
- Sky: Yeah, but if you hadn't come along, I'd be worm food.
- Bloom: C'mon, that's not true.
- Sky: So, what was that about nobody messes with my boyfriend, did I hear you right?
- Bloom: I just needed something to shout, like trash talking in the heat of battle kinda thing.
- Sky: Oh yeah, I figured that's what it was.
- Bloom: No big deal, just got... carried away in the moment.
- Sky: Right. So you got your powers back.
- Bloom: They never left me. I just hope I didn't realize that too late.
- Sky: Better late than never.
- Stormy: I know we're traveling in grand style, but I gotta ask... are we there yet?
- Darcy: You're kidding, Stormy. You're actually going to start witching now?
- Icy: You don't like your throne, I suggest you hop down and walk. Otherwise, stay focused.
- Darcy: I agree with you, Icy, but, uh, do you have any ballpark sense of how much longer this is going to be?
- Icy: [annoyed] Fifteen minutes or so. Now pay attention, all right?
- Flora:: Aha!Gotcha!
- Flora:Triple Blossom!!! (shoots to Icy)
Delta Driver: EXCEED CHARGE!
- Flora: Palm Strike!!!!(shoots to stormy)
- Stormy: Gaaaaah!!!!!!
- Faragonda: Do you hear that, Griffin?
- Griffin: I do. They're here.
Fire and IceEdit
- Flora: [after blowing Stormy and Darcy away] Still think this is pathetic, Stormy?
- Bloom: That's not the Dragon Fire! This is the Dragon Fire!
- Icy: They destroyed your precious little planet! And I'll destroy you!! I'm glad we got more Dragon Fire, Bloom. 'Cause that means there's more for me to take!
- Bloom: You're not taking anything! The Dragon Fire's mine!!
- Icy: And the winner is...Was there ever any doubt? Enjoy the rest of your frozen frigid life! No!!
- Bloom: You're done! (unleashes the full strength of the mighty Dragon Fire)
- Faragonda: Are you sure you don't want to stay for prom?
- Griffin: We don't do prom, we crash prom. So enjoy it. This will be the one year we don't try to ruin it.
- Stella: Let's toast to non-royalty people too. We can not forget about them, 'cause, you know, they can be pretty cute.
Back to SchoolEdit
- Lord Darkar: Look, it's a bird. No, it's a man. No! It's Lord Darkar.
Princess of TidesEdit
- Musa: [after Layla faints] Okay, she's either a little whacked or she's still need to sleep.
- Stella: Have some cafeteria food!
- Flora: Keep it down, Stel.
- Stella: Why? What's the big deal? [Piff cries] What's she doing? Doesn't she want a sandwich?
- Bloom: Uh, Stella, Piff's not even teething yet.
Gangs of GardeniaEdit
- Stella: I can say "Do you have this in a size four?" in ten different languages, but I'm afraid that's about it.
- Layla: I wasn't even allowed to pick out my own clothes. My parents only wanted me to look one way.
- Tune: Prim and proper, I'm sure.
- Layla: Yeah, that's it. It was such a drag.
- Tune: Hmph!
- Bloom: Mom, this pendant comes from Sparx. It's a symbol of my birth family. The writing says Daphne, Bloom, Oritel and Miriam. I'm gonna try and find out more what happened to them.
- Vanessa: What's Kiko playing with? There's nothing there.
- Bloom: Well, it's kinda hard to explain.
- Layla: Why don't you sneak a little magic and play DJ, Musa.
- Musa: As long as we're not using magic on people.
- Triplet 1: I'm tellin' you, those girls are witches or sorcerers.
- Triplet 3: Dude, the correct gender-specific term is sorceress.
- Triplet 1: That's what I just said; weren't you listenin'?! Now go get me another soda.
The Fourth WitchEdit
- Elle: Aren't these the girls who go to reform school?
- Bloom: What did you say?!
- Elle: Don't take offense. The truth is I would probably be in boarding school too if my father weren't rich, famous, and connected.
- Stella: You can smell her perfume a mile away! She wears way too much fragrance, big faux pas.
- Mitzi: Faux pas you, loser!
- Stella: You know, you should thank me for telling you.
[the Winx are running through the halls of Cloud Tower, trying to think of a plan to stop the Trix from getting the Codex]
- Musa: Check this plan: we pretend we know where the Codex is then we go there and lay a trap and –-
- Stella: [sarcastically] Oh greaaat idea, Musa. [seriously] Icy isn't exactly an idiot, ya know!
Shadows in BloomEdit
- Lord Darkar: It's so nice when the light finally sees the darkness. Go, my little puppet.
- Stella: Bloom, I'm sorry but you're asking for it! Solar Burst.
- Dark Bloom: Don't forget, Stella! I can fight fire with fire!
- Lockette: We're your friends, Bloom, and we love you.
- Dark Bloom: Get away from Lockette!
- Chatta: A bonded pixie's kiss can break almost any dark spell.
- Dark Bloom: Ha! You got nothing! I'm gonna enjoy wiping the floor with you guys!
The First CharmixEdit
- Chatta: You got a Charmix, Bloom. Fairies get them when they get in tough with their true selves.
- Bloom: It's filling me with some new kind of power. (Everyone cheers)
Trouble in ParadiseEdit
Darkness and LightEdit
- Griselda (about the witch-goblin): Your regular powers won't beat it. If you don't use your Charmix...
- Bloom: Alright, girls! It's Charmix time!
- False Avalon: I found a new way to boost your powers. It's called the Empowerment Bubble.
- Bloom: I'm feeling so much negative energy in here. What is this thing doing to my power?
- False Avalon: It's taking all of your power and giving it me, Bloom. Isn't it marvelous?
Desperately Seeking BloomEdit
- False Avalon: What you going to do now that you get her, Dakar? Steal her power from her?
- Lord Darkar: Actually, her power alone is useless to me. I need her because the Dragon Fire and the Shadow Fire must be united. It will take both parts of the Fire to enter the realm of Realix. Then we'll use her light and my darkness to take the Ultimate Power! Bloom, you're going to help take over the universe! You have no choice!
- Bloom: I am not like you! I'll never be evil!
- Lord Darkar: That's what our friend over here said too. Avalon used to be a cloud spirit and now he's on my side. You will be on my side, too.
- Bloom: I have a good heart! You can't turn it dark!
- Lord Darkar: Cloud spirits are the purest beings. If I can convert a cloud spirit, I can change anyone. And that includes you, Bloom.
- Bloom: It doesn't matter what you do to me! My friends will stop you!!
- Lord Darkar: You will destroy anyone who tries to stop us! So if they try, you will end up destroying them! There is nothing you can do, Bloom! Because as of right now, you belong to me!
- Lord Darkar: The time has come to activate the Codex, my dear. Hand in hand, we will seize the Ultimate Power.
- Icy: My dear! I hate to interrupt your sweet little "together we will rule the universe" moment, but we got a little problem outside.
- Stormy: The Winx girls and their boy toys have managed to fly a ship into the main cavern.
- Darcy: While you're in here flirting with Bloom, they're out there turning your shadow monsters into a shooting gallery.
- Lord Darkar: A minor annoyance. You three deal with it.
- Icy: What about entering the realm of Realix together!?
- Stormy: That's right!
- Lord Darkar: Bloom and I need time to open the vortex. Go and lend all your Gloomix powers to my creatures, so they can crush the fairies.
- Darcy: I can't believe this!
- Icy: He may need Bloom's power to open the gate to Realix! But once she does, we'll witch her up and remind Darkar who we are!!
- Lord Darkar: To open the vortex, we must present light and darkness allied in together. The Codex doesn't know you turned to darkness. It only sees the light of the Dragon Fire within you.
- Lord Darkar: Yes! The gateway to Realix! When we step through there, we will be face-to-face with the Ultimate Power! And anyone who tries to follow us will have to deal with Curvok. Shall we? As they say, lightness before dark.
(In their evolved Charmix forms)
- Flora: Blossom Blast.
- Musa: Sonic Boom. Good one, Flo. Now let's catch up with Stella and Layla.
The Ultimate Power CoupleEdit
(Stella and Layla enter Realix through the portal)
- Stella: Solar Burst.
- Layla: Ocean Bast. Whoa. Look at Bloom.
- Stella: He must have put a dark spell on her.
- Lord Darkar: You keep chanting, Bloom. I'll destroy them
- Layla: Bloom, it's us.
- Stella: Darkar put a spell on you, Bloom.
- Lord Darkar: You got that right. And the spell is unbreakable.
- Stella: In that case, we're gonna have to make you undo it!
- Lord Darkar: I'm sorry, but I think darkness suits your friend rather well.
- Stella: Let's use our Charmix. Come on! Solar Eclipse Blast.
- Layla: Aquarius Current.
- Layla and Stella: Now! Together! (Fire concentrated beams of magical sunlight and watery energy at Darkar)
- Sky: If I can talk to her, maybe she'll listen and I can reach beyond the spell.
- Brandon: Sky?
- Lord Darkar: What are you going to do, ask her to the prom? Sorry, she's busy!
- Sky: Bloom!
- Lord Darkar: Give me the power now, Bloom!
- Sky: Wait, Bloom, try to listen to my voice, it's me your boyfriend. Darkar put you under a spell, this is not who you are, you're not evil. You may not be able to see it now Bloom, but you have a true heart.
- Lord Darkar: He doesn't know anything!
- Sky: I know what your heart is like, I've felt it. Your heart is full of light Bloom. Your heart is so pure and good that it saved me. You didn't let me go and I'm not gonna let you go, so you have to fight this Bloom, you have to break free, you have to come back, because...I love you!
- Lord Darkar: NO! What did you do to it!?
- Bloom: I gave it back. The Ultimate Power is staying in Realix, where it belongs.
- Stella: It's gonna all six of us giving it everything we have.
- Layla: We'll use our Charmix.
- Bloom: The power of six Charmix converging at once.
- [Bloom is standing at the top of stairs and Sky goes towards her and Bloom is with Kiko]
- Bloom: Hey, Sky, I am glad you found me! We need to talk about what happened in Realix.
- Sky: So, you don't remember what I said to you.
- Bloom: Of course, I remember. What you said to me was totally sweet.
- Sky: So you liked what I said to you, using the L word and all?
- Bloom: I love you too, Sky.
- [They kiss]
- Chimera: As pretty as you are is how hideous & protesk you will become!
- Cassandra: Radius this is not your daughter listen & obey this monster is not your daughter & do as I SAY.
- Stella: Tell the guards who I am!
- Bloom: Hey, this is Princess Stella!
- Chimera: That hideous monstrosity? That can't be Princess Stella.
- Musa: I have the feeling were not gonna be invited to the next party!
- Bloom: We'll be happy if we just get out of here in one piece.
- Stella: Hey! [Flora screams] Oh no, I'm so ugly I even scare my own friends!
- Flora: I'm sorry, Stella, I didn't mean to scream. Come here, sweetie!
- Flora: Since there's no hip-hop in this palace, how about rap? Ivy rap, that is.
- Guard 1: Get the monster!
- Bloom: That's not a monster, it's Princess Stella!
- Guard 2: She's lying. Our princess could never look that hideous.
- Guard 1: He's right! Get her!
The Monster's EscapeEdit
- Musa: Wow, this rain, it's like anti-magic.
- Tecna: It weakened our spells and strength but luckily, we still have enough Winx left to save Stella.
- Stella: The way I look, I probably be better off if you hadn't.
- Bloom: We'll get you changed back, Stella, but in the meantime, I think you're kind of cuddly.
- Flora: Yeah, kind of like a cross between a frog and a bear or on second thought, maybe a dragon.
- Stella: I'm green, I'm hideous, and I'm giving a whole new meaning of the term, bloated!
- Bloom: It's a spell. We'll figure out a way to break it.
- Bloom: Hold on, are we forgetting something?
- Musa: Narrow passageway, plus-size fairy? Not good.
- Stella: Plus-size fairy?! That's not very nice!
- Bloom: We got you, Stella!
- Musa: And I didn't mean anything by calling you plus-size.
- Stella: Musa, you're too concern with your figure.
- Bloom: The leeches are gone! Thanks, Stella, you saved us!
- Stella: Hey, I might not be pretty, but I'm still tough!
- Brandon: Hey there, beautiful!
- Stella: Way to go, inner self! You got it going on!
- Brandon: Say what?
- Stella: Come on!
The Mirror of TruthEdit
- Faragonda: Sophomores have be able to achieve their Charmix. This year, you must acquire your Enchantix. This is your final fairy form, which will give you access to far greater powers; such as fairy dust and miniaturization. The test will find you at a critical moment in time. You must rescue someone from your own world. This the only way you can earn your Enchantix. You will able to save your worlds and people from destruction.
- Bloom: Rescue someone from my own world? But everyone on Sparx disappeared a long time ago. Unless Oritel and Miriam are still alive, then no one from my world is left. And I'll never get my Enchantix.
- Brandon: Stella...
- Stella: You don't understand!
- Brandon: I do!
- Stella: You see me as my old self because of Flora's spell!
- Brandon: Stella, maybe this isn't the best time to tell you this, but I can see what you look like.
- Stella: Hmm? But how is that possible?
- Brandon: Flora's illusion spell wore off back on the ship.
- Stella: And you can still look at me even though I look like a hideous monster?
- Brandon: You're still the same beautiful person inside. You still have the same heart, Stella. Girls, tell her what you see when you look at her.
- Tecna: I see a totally honest person, who always says what's on her mind.
- Flora: Is cheerful and upbeat and fun.
- Musa: A kind of crazy fairy that makes me laugh.
- Bloom: And I see a best friend forever.
- Stella: Do you really think all that about me? I always thought people just thought I was pretty.
Andros in DangerEdit
- Stormy: We know she's his favorite, but don't worry: she'll mess it up just like she always does.
- Icy: Spoken like a real witch, but true, although perhaps Baltor will be different. Nah. Eventually he'll disappoint me, but in the meantime, it could be fun.
- Faragonda: What happened to your friend is both terrible and wonderful. A dark spell has taken her sight. However, Layla was able to achieve her final fairy form. She now has Enchantix powers and that means she is strong enough to break Baltor's spell by herself. There is healing energy in the fairy dust on your new wings. If you concentrate hard, you be able to release it. Feel it all around you, dear. You don't need your eyes to see it.
- Layla: I can see! I can see!
- Faragonda: Fairy dust upon the wings of an Enchantix is one of strongest healing elements in the magical universe.
- Faragonda: There are things you must know about Baltor. things that connect him to you.
- Bloom: Baltor said something like that on Tides, but I didn't know what he was talking about.
- Faragonda: This book will explain to you what happened. What you see here is the Company of Light, a group of noble warriors who fought the three Ancient Witches.
- Bloom: Baltor was with the Ancient Witches?
- Faragonda: Yes. They are the ones who created him. At the beginning of the magical universe, when the Great Dragon was born, a tiny spark of its Fire fell into the darkness. The witches' took that dark ember and used it to create him. Now, the Company of Light was founded by your birth parents, Oritel and Miriam.
Breaking the MaskEdit
- Stella: [trying to figure out if she should call Brandon] On the one hand, he has a lot to do on Erakylon, but I am not the type of girl you don't check in on. Never have been, never will be, don't wanna be.
- Riven: How about operation let the dude choose, I mean your all assuming Sky wants to be rescued?
- Bloom: How could you say that!?!
- Bloom: Dragon Fury
- Baltor: Your powers are strong, Bloom, just like your mothers.
- Bloom: What?!
- Baltor: Miriam, the queen of planet Sparks.
- Bloom: My mother? What do you know about her!?
- Baltor: I defeated her.
- Baltor: Your birth parents, Oritel and Miriam, were the leaders of the Company of Light. A bunch of do-good-er warriors who fought to save the magical dimension.
- Musa: Base Boom.
- Baltor: I recently visited a planet whose magic was all about silence. Let me show you a little spell I took from them (Traps Musa in a soundproof bubble)
- Flora: Ivy Vine Wrap.
- Baltor: And for you, some magic of the cave dwellers of the Under Realm. They like total darkness. Flowers can't survive long without light, right?
- Baltor: So do you want to fight or do you want to hear about your parents, Bloom?
- Bloom: I'm listening.
- Baltor: I met Oritel and Miriam when I was a young wizard. I was the one who faced them in their final battle. First I trapped Miriam with a spell I learned from the dwellers of the dark dimension. Of course, King Oritel came to rescue her as I knew he would. Your birth father was very powerful. I could never have defeated him unless he lowered his guard to save your mother. While he used his magic to save his beloved, I used mine to send them both to Oblivion. And that's how it ended for your birth parents, Oritel and Miriam, the great king and queen of planet Sparx. I'm so glad we could share that story.
- Bloom (enraged): Why you!!
- Baltor: Come on! Show me what you got! Do it for Sparx! Do it for your parents! (A thoroughly enraged Bloom releases a tremendous amount of Dragon Fire energy) Oposotius. And so goes the last survivor of the planet Sparx. Destroyed by her own magic.
- Stella: This calls for some fairy dust.
- Griffin: I see you made progress. I remember when Faragonda first got her Enchantix. All my best spells became useless against her.
The Power WithinEdit
- Maya: I can see that the universe has given you a mission. You are destined to battle an evil force. You possess plenty of power to destroy it.
- Bloom: You can really see all that?
- Maya: I see it clearly.
- Maya: You want to ask me about your Enchantix?
- Bloom: Yes. Even though there's no one left from my realm, is it still possible for me to earn it?
- Maya: Many things are possible on Pyros that are not possible elsewhere. For you to achieve your goal, Bloom, you must let go of your fears.
- Bloom: Is losing all your fear really possible?
- Maya: I have something for you. Here. Take this, so you can always remember the lessons you leaned on Pyros.
- Bloom: That's so pretty. What's in it?
- Maya: Every magical place and every magical being has a unique essence. And this contains the essence of Pyros. And now I'm going to help you let go of fear and believe in your ability to get what you want. Sit. When you do these things, you'll understand your true essence. And that's how you get stronger.
- Bloom: I feel like I'm getting there, I just wish I had my Enchantix.
- Maya: I believe that it's within you. I believe that you can find your Enchantix if you truly set your mind to it.
(Bloom breaks out of the ice cube)
- Darcy: Whoa! She got stronger.
- Icy: It seems like our little friend learned a new trick or two at Loser Bootcamp.
- Icy: Just so you know, after we capture you, we're bringing you back to Baltor:
- Bloom: Baltor! I've had enough of Baltor! I Believe. I believe I have the power in me. I'm gonna use it to stop Baltor! And it's starting right here, right now with these witches! (Starts overflowing with great mystical energy) I am fearless and open to my powers! Enchantix Sphere. This is my island, witches!
- Maya: I knew you had it in you.
- Bloom: Did you see that, Maya? I believed that I could do it, and I got my Enchantix.
- Maya: Yes you did. You found your inner dragon, and now you've unlocked your deepest source of power. And for that, you should be very proud of yourself. You came to Pyros looking for more strength. But because of your courage, what you ended up finding was even bigger than any magical power you could ever have. Listen. You are finding yourself and there is nothing more powerful than that. Now go back to Alfea and put your gift to good use.
The Omega MissionEdit
- Bloom: I was able to grow so much, and I got way more in touch with my powers, but...
- Griselda: There's a but.
- Bloom: I don't understand how I got my Enchantix without saving anybody from my realm.
- Faragonda: You've became a rare exception to the rules of fairies, a very rare exception. On Pyros, you used all of your willpower. And your belief in yourself was powerful that it simply transformed you. It's as if you willed yourself into an Enchantix.
- [Bloom and Sky are on the bench]
- Sky: I didn't go to the omega dimension because I was put under active control at Red fountain, but when I heard you were back I asked Codatorta to escort me special permission.
- Bloom: And cause you were so nice he said yes?
- Sky: Exactly.
- [They hug]
- Bloom: Who told you I was back?
- Sky: That's confidential information, sorry.
- [Amore comes out from behind the bench]
- Amore: I told him because of true love.
- [Bloom and Sky leave each other and blush]
- Chatta: Amore!
- Amore: What, what's wrong with what I said?
- Tune: Look! You made them both blush!
- Bloom: I wish I could go with you, Tecna, but I haven't been able to transform since I got back from Pyros.
- Bloom: Musa's fairy dust must have fixed whatever was keeping me from transforming. So what do you say we take this snake out, get our guys and head for home?
- Bloom: Wait a second. It's not over yet.
- Layla: What are you talking about, Bloom?
- Musa: That snake is history.
- Bloom: No it's not, you guys. When my dragon form collided with it, we formed a kind of instant connection. And now it's speaking to me or, at least, I'm hearing what it's thinking.
- Flora: And what is it telling you, Bloom?
- Bloom: It's telling that is the ice snake's purpose to keep all things imprisoned. And since its part of the Omega Dimension itself, it's impossible to destroy.
Day at the MuseumEdit
- Bloom: Dragon Energy.
- Tecna: A logical strategy. Increasing the air friction around the creature should slow it down.
- Layla: She's losing control.
- Flora: Griselda, you have to do something!
- Faragonda: Not just yet. Give her a second.
- Bloom: Did I do it?
- Faragonda: You successfully repelled the negotiator, yes. But your magic was out of control. Bloom, I'm not going to lie to you. Your Enchantix power is dangerously incomplete. The others have a power that was born out of sacrifice. But your Enchantix was created by pure force of will. It's not the same thing at all.
- Bloom: All that I really care about, Ms. F, is that my power works against Baltor. And it should do that, don't you think?
- Faragonda: I'm not sure how your power will work. And speaking of Baltor, he's disappeared.
- Bloom: What do you mean? I thought he was a Cloud Tower.
- Faragonda: He escaped. But on the plus side, Cloud Tower is safe again.
- Bloom: That's great. But...Baltor is the only one who knows what happened to my birth parents, Oritel and Miriam. So I have to find him and make him tell me.
- Baltor: Well, look at you. Enchantix and Dragon Fire together. Finally, a decent challenge.
- Bloom: Come and get me, Baltor! The protection glass the magic-proof. Your spells won't go through it.
- Baltor: Yes, but they will go around it.
- Bloom: The Dragon Fire and the Enchantix aren't what's going to beat you Baltor. It's six Enchantix together!
- Baltor: Bloom, someday I'll get that little fairy dust pendant right from your neck and add it to my collection of trinkets.
The Wizard's ChallengeEdit
- Bloom: I know it's risky, you guys, but I try to activate the Water Stars.
- Stella: Bloom, no! You don't know how they could affect you!
- Baltor: What they do to me, they'll do to you.
- Flora: We can do this without the Water Stars.
- Bloom: Flora, you know we can't. They're our only hope. Dragon Essence.
- Flora: Bloom are you OK?
- Bloom: I'm fine, but what about Baltor?
- Bloom: Baltor, it's over.
- Baltor: If you destroy me, Bloom, you'll also destroy your parents.
- Bloom: What!? What are you talking about!?
- Baltor: They're inside of me. As I'm sure you are aware, when I fought the final battle between your birth parents, Oritel and Miriam, they defeated me.
- Bloom: Yeah?
- Baltor: But what you don't know is just before they sent me away, I cast an absorption spell and imprisoned them in my body. And so, Bloom, if you destroy me, they will be gone forever, too.
- Bloom (tearful): Oh no, that's...
- Layla: Baltor just escaped.
The Witches' CryptEdit
- Bloom: This is the presence Ms. Faragonda sensed. I feel it. Show yourself dark witches!
- Belladonna: Heiress to the throne of Sparx, you have come to inquire about the fate of your birth parents, Oritel and Miriam, have you not?
- Bloom: Yes. I want to know what happened to them! I want to know where they are!
- Lysslis: Do you want the truth or simply something that will comfort you?
- Bloom: I want the truth about what happened, no matter how hard it is to hear!
- Belladonna: Then the truth is exactly what we will tell you. Your parents, the king and queen of Sparx, are not prisoners in Baltor's body. That was a trap he set for you. Oritel and Miriam are alive.
- Bloom: Alive!? Where are they?
- Lysslis: In a place far away. Not in this realm or even this dimension.
- Bloom: Nothing is too far away for me! Tell me where they are and I'll go there!
- Belladonna: It is not a place you can go! And that is all we will say!
- Bloom: No! Wait! I want to know where my parents are! You can't leave me like this! You can't!
The Spell of the ElementsEdit
- Baltor: I am unbeatable!!
- Icy: It sure didn't look that way, dude.
- Darcy: Yeah. No offense, butt hose Water Stars knocked you on your unbeatable butt.
- Stormy: Maybe you need to get some new spells and, you know, bulk up.
- Icy: Yeah. Like get some new buff in the Magix department. (the Trix laugh)
- Baltor: SILENCE!! I am Baltor! I am the greatest wizard in the magical universe!! Do not dare challenge me!!
- Bloom: We're still going to beat you Baltor. As long as there's a single once of energy in our bodies, we'll fight you!
- Baltor: Here! See how you like this! (Blasts Bloom with the Water Stars mystical energy) The Water Stars are painful, aren't they, Bloom?
- Stella: To me, they're no different than a regular blast.
- Tecna: Same goes for me.
- Musa: Come on, girls! We have to protect Bloom.
- Baltor: Oblivion awaits you, Bloom! The same place I sent your parents! Fairy dust can't stop me. I'm not a dark spell and neither are the Water Stars.
- Layla: I'm' going in.
- Stella: Wait! Don't. We have to trust that Bloom knows what she's doing.
- Musa: What if she doesn't? (Bloom collapses on the ground, due to repeated energy blasts from the Water Stars)
- Flora: Oh no.
- Baltor: And so goes the last survivor to the throne of Sparx.
- Baltor: You five are next.
- Stella: Before you start firing, you might wanna check your box. It looks like it's leaking.
- Baltor: What!? NO!!
- Stella: Bloom's fairy dust may not have affected you, but it busted your stash of spells right open.
Fire and FlameEdit
- Ancient Witches: Baltor. Baltor.
- Baltor: Who are you!?
- Ancient Witches: Is it possible that you forgot about us, Baltor?
- Baltor: Show yourself!
- Ancient Witches: You don't give orders to us, Baltor! We give orders to you!
- Baltor: The three Ancestresses.
- Ancient Witches: You disappointed us, Baltor. So we're calling you back from this world!
- Baltor: You think you can make me go back with you!? You three may have created me, but you do not control me! I've outgrown you and passed you by! What are you doing!?
- Ancient Witches: From the limbo where we are exiled, we're not allowed to act on the outside world. But nothing can stop us from acting on you, because you are ours, Baltor!
- Baltor: No! Stop it!!
- Ancient Witches: You failed! Your magic powers were squandered. And for that you must pay! We will take the part that is the wizard and leave the part that is the beast! You will be stronger and more brutal! Now go destroy all that is in your path!
- Layla: Not looking too good, Baltor.
- Baltor: Soon you won't be either!
- Layla: Morfix Bolt.
- Flora: Enchantix Ivy Wrap.
- Stella: I thought that was pretty strong.
- Bloom: As a beast, Baltor is much stronger than he was as a wizard. But I have an idea. There's a spell I learned on Pyros that just might work.
- Bloom: Power of the Flame, leave me. Go and find Baltor's fire. (Faints)
- Bloom: I did it, Baltor! I've traveled to the inner sanctum of your Dragon Fire. And now I'm gonna put out your Dragon Fire flame once and for all!
- Sky: Bloom, talk to me!
- Stella: She's not here, Sky. She's over there, fighting for all of us.
- Baltor: Your fairy dust erased the dark magic of the Ancestresses.
- Bloom: But that's-
- Baltor: and now I am myself again- a wizard created from a dark ember of the Great Dragon's fire!
- Bloom: I'm still gonna finish you off!
- Baltor: I have a better idea, Bloom. Something that will help me achieve my destiny, and you finally locate your birth parents.
- Bloom: I don't believe you know anything about my birth parents!!
- Baltor: But the Ancient Witches do. In fact, they hold the key to both our destinies. For you finding Oritel and Miriam, and for me achieving the greatness that I deserve. So this is what I propose to you, Bloom: Turn your rage on the Ancestresses and join me. Together we will be strong enough to defeat them and make them give us what we want. you and I are the same, Bloom. We are book ends, matching pieces of the greatest ancient magic ever to exist.
- Bloom: The only thing we have in common is our Dragon Fire! And right now, my is gonna fight yours until one of them is out!
- Baltor: So be it! I gave you one last chance! And now I'm going to destroy you!
- Bloom: Not if I destroy you first! Dragon Fire Fury.
- Faragonda: Your Enchantix powers are still incomplete. But the courage you showed on Tides, tells me that you're ready, Bloom. I believe you now have what it takes to find the Ancient Witches, break their dark spell, and finally find your birth parents.
- Bloom: I think I'm ready. Mom, Dad, I feel like we're going to meet really soon.
The Secret of the Lost KingdomEdit
- Bloom: Master Hagen? From the Company of Light?
- Hagen: The Company of Light doesn't exist anymore. Take another step, and neither will you.
- Faragonda: Hagen, put that down. It's very sharp.
- Stella: Ms. Faragonda!
- Hagen: I can't believe my eyes. Faragonda, is it really you?
- Faragonda: My dear Hagen, it's been ages.
- Hagen: Centuries since our Company of Light disbanded.
- Faragonda: Yes. A little early for this reunion. Now lower your sword in the presence of Bloom, the last surviving princess of Domino.
- Hagen: Oritel and Miriam's daughter? She's alive? I thought she was...
- Faragonda: No. Our dear Bloom was rescued. She was adopted by a lovely Earth couple and grew up there. Now she's come back here, to find her birth parents.
- Daphne: Bloom.
- Bloom: Daphne.
- Daphne: Remember, you are never alone. Listen to me, little sister. You must continuing searching. You know it your heart- our parents are still alive. And now they're closer than ever. I need to speak with you, Bloom. Come to Lake Roccaluce. Come to me.
- Bloom: Daphne? Daphne where are you?
- Daphne: Bloom, my dear sweet sister. I am so happy to see your face again.
- Bloom: And yours too. You said before that our parents could be...
- Daphne: All is not lost, Bloom. But you must be ready to face the dangers.
- Bloom: I'm ready.
- Daphne: Listen carefully. Our father had a book called the Book of Fate. Its pages contain every chapter of our family's history.
- Bloom: Why haven't told me about the book before?
- Daphne: I was sure the Ancient Witches had destroyed it when they attacked Domino. But our father had hidden in the chambers of the secret library, high on the mountain of the Roch, where he knew it would remain safe.
- Bloom: Then I will go to Domino and find that book! Nothing can stop me!
- Daphne: Bloom, wait. There is one more thing. I want you to have it. When you wear this mask, you'll be looking through my eyes. You'll see Domino as I remember it, and it will help you find your way. The mask will guide you the mountain of the Roch.
- Bloom: Wait! Daphne!
- Daphne: My power is growing weak. I must return to the bottom of the lake to rest.
- Bloom: Daphne, please don't leave.
- Daphne: Bloom, this not goodbye. Remember, I'm always by your side. You're never truly alone.
- Bloom: and we'll be a family again. Someday.
- Bloom: Daphne! (Sees her holding her dark blue-colored fairy dust vial) Thank you, Daphne. With your help, I know I can do this.
- Bloom: Winx, all together!
- Flora: Energy of Mother Nature.
- Tecna: Techno Magical Union.
- Layla: Pure Enchanted Morfix.
- Stella: Power of the Sun.
- Musa: Power of Sound.
- Bloom: Dragon Fire.
- Mandragora: Yes! This is the power!
- Bloom: We got her!
- Faragonda: Don't let go, Bloom. I don't how you managed to get out, but my the power of all that is good and light, I command you to return to your abyss!
- Mandragora: Bloom! So that's her name! She's the one I was looking for!
- Ancient Witches: So the power of Domino is not contained in an object. It's within a person, just a fairy!
- Mandragora: An annoying fairy named Bloom.
- Ancient Witches: Bloom! King Oritel surviving daughter! Daphne saved her before we could kill her!
- Mandragora: I tried to kidnap Bloom from Alfea, but it was impossible! She had too many strong friends and allies, like Faragonda and Hagen!
- Ancient Witches: Faragonda and Hagen! From the Company of Light! May they burn for sending us into this dark abyss!!
- Bloom: Sky! What are you doing here?
- Sky: Eh... ehm-ehm... we just... well you know, we missed you guys so eh... surprise!
- Bloom: Sky!
- Sky: What, aren't you happy to see us?
- Bloom: Stop it, I know what's going on.
- Sky: Okay Bloom, listen. I know you're not gonna like this, but you guys are gonna need all the help you can get if you're taking on the Wizards of the Black Circle!
- Bloom: Sky, you just don't think that we can handle them, do you? Well for your information, this is our mission and we were doing just fine.
- Riven:Yeah right! [gestures to the destroyed park]
- Bloom: Sky we appreciate what your doing but if you don't trust us knows the time to tell us?
- Riven: WE TRUST YOU TOO MUCH WHO WERE THOSE GUYS AT THE CLUB?!?!?!
- Bloom:What are you talking about???
- Sky:Come on Bloom don't tell me your denying it? That Andy Guy!
- Bloom:WHAT! You been spying on us?
- Sky:Well, we.. a uh,,,
- Bloom: I can't believe you'd do this I thought you knew me better then that what's worse
is i thought I knew you!!!
- Sky: Bloom if you just let me explain!
- Riven: Awww, let them go. Tomorrow they'll have forgotten all about it.
- Sky: Riven Please just stop talking!
A Fairy FoundEdit
- [Upon seeing the Winx Club transform]
- Ogron: It's the same old song and dance with them.
- Gantlos: Speak for yourself, Ogron, I kinda like it.
- Ogron: You led us to Roxy, so we are in your debt. For that, we'll let you live. Humiliated, defenseless and on your knees, but alive.
- Roxy: This is crazy, I must be seeing things. I'm not a Fairy. Fairies don't exist, there's no such thing. Oh Fairies don't exist. They don't exist!
- Ogron: Oh yes Roxy, Fairies do exist and you're one of them. There's no need to cry.
- Roxy: Girls, please help me! You're the only ones who can save me!
- Bloom: Roxy, open your heart!
- Anagan: I don't think they heard you.
- Roxy: Fairies, I need you.
- Ogron: Ah, so now you believe in fairies.
- Bloom: Well done Roxy, this is exactly what you have to do. Keep going. Have faith, Roxy.
- Roxy: Yes. I believe. I believe in fairies and I hope they wipe those smirks off your ugly faces!
(All six Winx Club fairies have achieved their Believix forms)
- Bloom: You see? All you had to do as to believe in fairies. Thanks to you, we are stronger. Right, girls?
Hidden in the CountryEdit
- Ogron: When she has possession of the White Circle, that girl is too strong!
Nebula's White CircleEdit
- Nebula: Never! This white Circle belongs to Nebula! Now and forever!!
- Stella: Nebula. I heard that name before, from the Book of Fairies.
The Pets' PursuitEdit
- Ganthos: What are sobbing about? It's just a dog.
- Roxy (furious): What!!? Just a dog!? Just a dog!? (Her fury enables Roxy to tap into her exceptionally strong magical powers and transform into her standard Winx/Fairy form for the first time)
- Klaus: Wait! This...this is impossible.
- Roxy: You're gonna pay for that, you monster!! I did it! I managed to transform into a fairy. Dad! Artu! Don't worry. I can help you now.
- Ganthos: Nice, little one. But now what are you planning on doing?
- Roxy: My attack magic is weak compared to the wizard's. But maybe there is something...I'm the Fairy of Animals.
- Bloom: Roxy, you managed to transform into a fairy.
- Roxy: Look out! Enchanted Cloak. (Creates an orbicular shield to defend Flora and Tecna)
Roxy: Wolf Talon. (Fires a wolf of pure mystical energy at the ice monster)
- Flora: Fierce, Roxy.
- Musa: You're the animal expert. What do you think, Roxy?
- Roxy: Slip lock spell. Wild Heartbeat. (Fires a beam of sea-green magic that makes polar bears fight the ice creatures). That'll buy us some time.
Home at LastEdit
- Roxy: Scorpion's Tail. (Uses the tail of a scorpion to swipe away the warrior fairies' weapons)
Duel in the Omega DimensionEdit
- Bloom: Good morning, Domino.
- Daphne: Hello, Bloom.
- Bloom: Hello, big, sis. Nice entrance. Impressive.
- Daphne: Did I scare you?
- Bloom: Well of course you did. Without you, life here at the palace would be so boring.
- Daphne: What were you running from, little sis?
- Bloom: everybody here just bosses me around.
- Daphne: Mom and Dad, too?
- Bloom: No, not them. They're fantastic. It's just, the rules, the fifty-six, dresses, the fish that's good for your skin.
- Daphne: And your hair.
- Bloom and Daphne: It makes princesses even more beautiful.
- Sky: Father, I have the most wonderful news.
- Erendnor: A king's happiness is the happiness of his kingdom.
- Sky: Bloom and I are getting married!
- Erendor: What!? It's out of the question! You- you mustn't!
- Sky: What are you talking about!? We love each other!
- Erendor: Forget about love!! You will not marry Oritel's daughter!!
- Belladonna: Oritel. Did you miss us? It's time we take you back!
- Oritel: It's because of you my daughter Daphne is dead, and my kingdom was destroyed! Now you'll pay!
- Roxy: I got into Alfea.
- Bloom: Roxy, that's wonderful.
- Roxy: I could never have done it without you Bloom. You there for me, just like a big sister.
(Bloom flashes back to when she last saw her own big sister)
- Daphne: You come a long way, Bloom.
- Bloom: I couldn't have done it with you, Daphne.
- Daphne: I think you could.
- Bloom: I just wish I could do something for you.
Return to AlfeaEdit
- Layla: Tritannus is strong and getting stronger.
- Bloom: How are we going to stop him?
- Faragonda:There is one way. You must try to acquire Sirenix.
- Stella: Great. Just when I thought we were done.
- Faragonda: Sirenix is an ancient power, born of the magic of the oceans. It will make you strong to defeat Tritannus. But no one has become a Sirenix fairy for quite some time.
- Bloom: Then how do we acquire the power? Become Sirenix fairies?
- Faragonda: You must start by finding the ancient book of Sirenix. But that will a great challenge, for it is hidden and I do not know where. However, I do knows its hiding place. Bloom, you must ask your sister Daphne. She was the last fairy to acquire Sirenix. Only she can tell you.
- Daphne: I am so happy to see you again. Do you need my help, little sister?
- Bloom: Yes, Daphne. I want you to tell where the Sirenix book is hidden.
- Daphne: No! Not Sirenix! Look at me! Look at Sirenix did to me! When the three Ancient Witches attacked the magic dimension, I was ready to confront them. But the Witches' cast a spell on Sirenix. And when I used its power to defend myself, it turned against me. And I became this- a spirit without a body. Do not seek Sirenix! If you fail, your fate will terrible.
- Bloom: But I must try! There is a deadly threat the magic dimension, and to stop it, I need the power of Sirenix.
- Daphne: I wish I could protect you.
- Bloom: But you can't. Please, Daphne, tell me. Where is the Sirenix book?
- Daphne: The Sirenix book is in the magic archive of Alfea. Find it at your peril.
- Tritannus: Tell me how to get Sirenix now, Daphne, or I'll let them tell your mind part!!
- Daphne: Never!
- Tritannus: Stop! She fainted.
- Darcy: Lightweight.
- Tritannus: She'll never talk to save herself!
- Icy: But she would talk to save her sister.
- Tritannus: Bloom! Of course! Find Bloom and bring her here!
Test of CourageEdit
- Tritannus: Speak!!
- Daphne: I will never let you have Sirenix, monster!!
- Darcy: This is getting us nowhere.
- Stormy: She's never gonna spill.
- Icy: I know how to break her. Isn't today Domino's renewal celebration? I bet your parents will be all dressed up with nowhere to run.
- Daphne: No!!
- Icy: I thought that might hit a nerve.
- Tritannus: And it did. Go to Domino! Capture Oritel and Miriam. Then she'll tell us what we want to know.
- Tritannus: Go on! Tell me how to acquire Sirenix or watch your parents be destroyed!!
- Daphne: Please, no!
- Tritannus: Speak!!
- Icy: If I push her over do you think she'll break?
- Daphne: Please don't hurt them!! Please no! I'll...I'll tell you want you want to know.
- Tritannus: Good work, Icy. Hurry back.