Joined 4 October 2021
- Documentation Specialist for EduWiki Outreach Collaborators Team (Volunteer)
*User groups I'm part of: Igbo Wikimedians User Group and Education User Group
*Short quote: It is impossible only when you have a negative mindset.
About me: I live in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria and became a Wikipedian in 2018. I'm proudly an African Wikipedian,d initiate projects to further the Igbo Language, ,I am fluent in Igbo and English languages.
Here is a partial list of what I am currently involved in:
- Member EduWiki Conference Committee
- Founder- Wiki Loves Names.
- Documentation Specialist- EduWiki Outreach Collaborators Network.
- Former Coordinator for Igbo Wikimedians User Group Anambra Hub.
- Facilitated over 15 programs which includes trainings, edit a thon, photowalks etc on Wikipedia, Wikidata, Wiktonary, WikiQuotes and Wiki Commons.
- Onyinye has also received several certificates from Wikipedia including the Education Green House initiative.
- She contributes to Wikimedia Foundation through Wikipedia, Wikitionary, Commons and Wiki data.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- On Wikimedia projects as Achukwu Onyinye Jane