Joined 25 July 2020
|en||This user is a native English speaker.|
Hi, I'm a student studying Mexican Americans, mental illness, and sexuality.
- There will always be enemies. Time to stop being your own
- Larry Kramer in Faggots
- The strong women told the faggots that there are two important things to remember about the coming revolutions. The first is that we will get our asses kicked. The second is that we will win. The faggots knew the first. Faggot ass-kicking is a time-honored sport of the men. But the faggots did not know about the second. They had never thought about winning before. They did not even know what winning meant. So they asked the strong women and the strong women said winning was like surviving, only better. As the strong women explained winning, the faggots were surprised and then excited. The faggots knew about surviving for they always had and this was going to be just plain better. That made ass-kicking different. Getting your ass kicked and then winning elevated the entire enterprise of making revolution.”
- Larry Mitchell, The Faggots & Their Friends Between Revolutions
- Obsessions are the most durable form of intellectual capital.
- Eve Sedgwick, Between Men