Joined 19 December 2007
Apparently I have the copy edit gene. As I read these quotes to pass the time I find errors and feel compelled to fix them. Furthermore I am a Python programmer. As such structured text is second nature to me. To that end here is what will make up the majority of my edits on Wikiquote:
- I prefer consistency in formatting and will strive to make a page as internally consistent as possible.
- As a programmer I grew up on the mantra of "commit early, commit often". I edit one section at a time and will commit when done with that section.
- More often than not I will be a negative force on pages.
|Search user languages|
Loose list of projects (past and present)Edit
- Creation of the Strange Days page.
- Creation of the Anansi Boys page.
- Cleanup of TV/Film articles.
- Reduction of quotes from TV/Film articles.
- General RC tracking/vandalism reversion.
- See my contributions for an exhaustive list of my activities.
Just a few phrases I've uttered over the years that I am rather fond of.
- Rush is so right, he's wrong.
- The ingenuity of human stupidity will never cease to amaze me.
Wiki link scratchpadEdit
Links to things I am currently working on or intend to work on soon.
|TV cleanup||Rob Zombie||Strange Days (film)|
|Grey's Playground||Sam Harris||Ayn Rand|