Quotes I saidEdit
They don't belong in Wikiquote proper (until I'm famous), but I want to collect them somewhere, so here they are. If you want stuff that's actually wiki-related, go to my Wikipedia user page.
In fact, these were deliberately made up to sound "quotable" -- but then, I imagine many quotable quotes are -- though all are accurate reflections of my beliefs and personality.
- The problem with not knowing what you are doing is you will eventually find out.
- Having it easy isn't always easy.
- A picture is worth a thousand words, except in Japanese, in which case a word is worth three pictures.
- Instinct is the set of innate behaviors of a species. Extinct is what happens when those behaviors are not good enough.
- Knowing and discovering clever programming tricks makes you a genius. Using them on a regular basis makes you a moron.
- Most religions are motivated by a prophet. Scientology is motivated by a profit.
- Sleep is for the week. All week, every week.
- When you're damned if you do and damned if you don't, choose "don't". It saves effort.