Transylvania 6-5000 (1985 film)
1985 horror comedy film directed by Rudy De Luca
- Directed and written by Rudy De Luca.
WANTED: Two thrill-seeking reporters, brains optional, looking to dig up the story of the century. For information call... (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Gil Turner: Do you smell perfume?
- Jack Harrison: Yes. I know what was in this room.
- Gil: What?
- Jack: The Creature from Estee Lauder.
- Odette: [pulling Gil to her breast] Put your face to my breast. Tell me that you want me too!
- Gil: [muffled] I want you too!
- Odette: I want you so bad, it hurts.
- Gil: Me, too.
- WANTED: Two thrill-seeking reporters, brains optional, looking to dig up the story of the century. For information call...
- Jeff Goldblum — Jack Harrison
- Joseph Bologna — Dr. Malavaqua
- Ed Begley Jr. — Gil Turner
- Carol Kane — Lupi
- Jeffrey Jones — Lepescu
- John Byner — Radu
- Geena Davis — Odette
- Michael Richards — Fejos
- Donald Gibb — Wolfman
- Norman Fell — Mac Turner
- Teresa Ganzel — Elizabeth Ellison
- Rudy De Luca — Lawrence Malbot
- Inge Appelt — Madame Morovia