Michael Anthony Richards (born July 24, 1943) is an American actor, three-time Emmy Award winner, writer, television producer, and comedian, best known for being the "Nigger Guy" and for playing Cosmo Kramer on the television show Seinfeld, which aired from 1989-07-05 to 1998-05-14 on NBC.
Laugh Factory incidentEdit
- Fifty years ago we'd have you upside-down with a fucking fork up your ass!
- They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a nigger?
- You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his ass out. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!
- Well, you interrupted me, pal. That's what happens when you interrupt the white man, don't you know?
- Cracker-ass? Are you calling me cracker-ass, nigga?!
- He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger!
- It is uncalled for you to interrupt my ass you cheap motherfucker!
- - responding to the heckler saying "That was uncalled for"
- Whats the matter, too much for you to handle?"
- Ohh, I guess you got me there. He's absolutely right. I'm just a wash up. Gotta stand on the stage.
- - responding to the heckler saying "You're not funny! You're a reject! You never had no shows! You never had no movies! 'Seinfeld' that's it!"
- ""Kramer's" Racist Tirade -- Caught on Tape". TMZ.com. 2006-11-20. Retrieved on 2006-11-23.