Thomas & Friends/Season 21
season of television series
Thomas & Friends Season 21
Springtime for Diesel
- Daisy: I know you feel bad for what you did and I do want to be friends with you but I don't like being bumped. No one does! If you want to make friends, Diesel, you need to change your ways.
A Most Singular Engine
Dowager Hatt's Busy Day
- James: This is absurd! None of us know what job Dowager Hatt wants us to do next!
- Henry: We’re all stuck here, waiting for her to finish pruning her pelargoniums!
Stuck in Gear
- Thomas: Harvey, no one makes fun of a broken down engine and, sometimes, a bit of a fuss is what's needed to get the job done!
- Stephen: Oh, dear! I never meant to upset her. What if I've upset her so much that she's run away?
- Edward: Just because they're old, doesn't mean they're not useful!
- Toby: [to Hannah] A carriage like you isn't built to go so fast!
- Henrietta: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down. So what’s happened to this other coach?!
- Toby: I... I left her on a siding.
- Henrietta: Toby, you shouldn’t done that. You need to go back and collect your coach or you’ll be in trouble with The Fat Controller.
Cranky at the End of the Line
- Salty: [about Cranky] He thinks if he works twice as fast, Sir Topham Hatt won't replace him with a... [under his breath] big new fancy crane.
- Edward: Replace him with a what?
- Salty: [whispers] A big new fancy crane.
- Edward: A big shoe zebra plane?
- Salty: No! A big new fancy crane.
- Edward: A pig stew dancing lane?!
- Salty: A BIG, NEW, FANCY CRANE!
- Edward: Okay! Okay! No need to shout!
New Crane on the Dock
- Salty: There you go, shipmates. Communication. It's a wonderful thing.
- Cranky: Carly, let go.
- Carly: I can’t, I’m stuck.
- Cranky: Pah, this is all your fault.
- Carly: Me!? What have I done?!
- Thomas: Bulgy!? But... I thought you'd been turned into a hen house.
- Bulgy: Well, only for a while, then I was a mobile vegetable stand. And now I am back in service! [laughs] And if you don't mind my saying so, we'd all be better off if everyone simply used roads instead of railways.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Now, now, Bulgy. Don't go getting all anti-rail again, or I might find some chickens who need a place to live.
- Bulgy: [nervously] Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir.
- Gordon: Ah, here comes #68! Really slow and always late!
The Fastest Red Engine on Sodor
- Rosie: Are you okay, James?
- James: I think so. How's my paint looking? I'm really in trouble now.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You can say that again, James.
A Shed for Edward
- Philip: It's a shame you don't like staying in my shed anymore.
- Edward: It's not that! It's just, well… I really need my sleep and I can't stay up all night talking!
The Big Freeze
- Paxton: Diesel engines to the rescue!
Emily in the Middle
- Emily: Go on, Douglas. You take the front of the train, please?
- Douglas: All right, but only because you asked nicely, Emily.
- Donald: I said "please"!
- Douglas: You didnae!
- Donald: Well, I was thinkin' it!
- [after Emily's derailment]
- Douglas: It wasn't my fault!
- Donald: Yes, it was!
- Douglas: It wasn't!
- Donald: It was!
- Douglas: It wasn't!
- Donald: It was!
- Douglas: It wasn't!!
- Donald: It was!!
- [Emily blows her whistle to silence the twins]
- Emily: For goodness sakes, you two! I was trying to help you out! If you would just stop arguing for one minute, you'd see it's me that needs some help now!
Terence Breaks the Ice
- [flashback from Thomas, Terence and the Snow]
- Terence: Hello! I'm Terence. I'm plowing.
- Thomas: I'm Thomas. I'm pulling a train. What ugly wheels you've got!
- Terence: They're not wheels (and they aren't ugly either). They're caterpillar tracks! I can go anywhere, I don't need rails. See? It's easy when you have caterpillar tracks.
- Thomas: I don't wanna go anywhere, I like my rails. (Thank you.)
- Thomas and Terence: You have to be sensible if you want to stay safe!
Daisy's Perfect Christmas
- Ryan: Today wasn't perfect like it used to be. It was a new kind of perfect!
- Sir Topham Hatt: I hope you two know how silly you've been. Go on, apologize to each other. It's a new year and new start for you both!
|Nigel Pilkington||UK/US||A passenger|
|UK/US||The Troublesome Trucks|
|Keith Wickham||Harvey, Glynn, Salty, Den, Skarloey, Arlesdale Bert, Bertie, Sir Topham Hatt, Dowager Hatt, Lord Callan, Farmer Finney, additional voices|
|UK||Edward, Henry, Gordon, Harold, the Duke of Boxford, the Knapford Stationmaster, the Great Composer and some dock workers|
|US/UK||James, Donald, Flynn, Big Mickey and the red sea serpent|
|Kerry Shale||Diesel, 'Arry and a Troublesome Truck|
|UK||Kevin||Hasty Hannah only|
|Henry, Gordon and Harold|
|William Hope||Edward, Toby and the Duke of Boxford|
|UK/US||Farmer McColl||Philip's Number only|
|Iron Bert and a passenger|
|Teresa Gallagher||Albert's Wife, Mavis, Annie, Clarabel, Judy, Belle, Lady Hatt, Stephen Hatt, Bridget Hatt, additional voices|
|UK||Emily and the Duchess of Boxford|
|Jules de Jongh||US|
|Matt Wilkinson||UK||Spencer, Cranky, Kevin, the bird watcher, and a Knapford station worker|
|Glenn Wrage||US||Spencer and Cranky|
|UK||Cranky at the End of the Line only|
|UK/US||Ryan, Dart and Paxton|
|David Bedella||Victor and the Mayor of Sodor|
|Tim Whitnall||UK||A quarry worker|
|UK/US||Jerome and Reg|
|Bob Golding||Stephen and Sidney|
|Mike Grady||Sir Robert Norramby|
|Tom Stourton||Rex and Terence|
|A Troublesome Truck||The Fastest Red Engine on Sodor only|
|Tracy Ann Oberman||Daisy|
|Lucy Montgomery||Hannah and Carly|
|Colin McFarlane||Bertie's driver and Bulgy|
|Ian McCue||The blue sea serpent|
|Mark Moraghan||The Narrator|