Thomas & Friends/Season 20
season of television series
Thomas & Friends Season 20
Sidney Sings [20.1]
Toby's New Friend [20.2]
Henry Gets the Express [20.3]
- Rheneas: Hello, there, Gordon. Is your day going well?
- Gordon: [scoffs] As well as any day hauling coal and stone can be.
- [his trucks laugh]
- Gordon: And I'll have none of your nonsense, thank you very much!
- Truck: We'll give him nonsense.
- [as Gordon pulls out, the trucks let their brakes slip on]
- Trucks: Not so useful! Not so strong!
- Gordon: Oh, do be quiet!
- Truck: We'll give you quiet!
- [the trucks let their brakes slip back off, causing Gordon to slam into the buffers; Gordon is furious]
- Gordon: Uncouple me at once! I'm going back to my SHED!!
- Rheneas: [to Skarloey] I only asked how his day was going.
Diesel & the Ducklings [20.4]
Bradford the Brake Van [20.5]
Saving Time [20.6]
Ryan & Daisy [20.7]
Pouty James [20.8]
Blown Away [20.9]
The Way She Does It [20.10]
Letters To Santa [20.11]
Love Me Tender [20.12]
The Railcar & the Coaches [20.13]
Mucking About [20.14]
Cautious Connor [20.15]
All in Vain [20.16]
Buckled Tracks and Bumpy Trucks (UK) / Buckled Tracks and Bumpy Cars (US) [20.17]
Tit for Tat [20.18]
- Narrator: By the time Rex and Mike came back, Bert was looking as shiny and clean as he had been in the morning.
- Mike: Oh, we heard you had a little argument with some very rude visitors, Bert.
- Rex: We heard you were covered in mud.
- Bert: I was, but they cleaned me up again. They're actually very nice. They're even gonna write about me in a book and show me off in moving pictures, on the television too.
- Mike: [laughs] Don't be silly, that's never gonna happen.
- Rex: [laughs] He must be having you on. [chuckles]
- Narrator: But it did happen, didn't it?
- [Bert winks]
Mike's Whistle [20.19]
- Mike: If engines can't whistle properly, they shouldn't try.
- Bert: Then why do you?
- Mike: I was talking about Duck! Unlike him, I've an excellent whistle.
- Rex: [laughs] If I had a whistle like yours, Mike…
- Mike: Yes…?
- Rex: ...I'd lose it.
- Mike: What?! Whistles are important, Rex! Engines without whistles aren't proper engines at all.
Useful Railway [20.20]
- Willie: Oh, crumbs! That's torn it! [hears and sees Rex; gasps] It's Rex.
- Rex: [happily to himself] I said it was easy, I said it was easy!
- Willie: Rex, watch out! Slow down!
- Rex: [gasps] Stop, stop!