The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder
The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder is an American animated television sitcom created by Bruce W. Smith and Ralph Farquhar which premiered on Disney+ on February 23, 2022. It is a revival and soft reboot of The Proud Family, which originally aired on Disney Channel from 2001 to 2005.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Season 1 Edit
New Kids on the Block [1.1] Edit
- Suga Mama: Why is my grandbaby dressed like Darth Vader?
- Oscar: To keep the boys away like you did during the Crusades! [laughs until Suga Mama stomps his foot with her cane] Ow! You hit me! Ow, I'm calling child service!
- Suga Mama: Ooh, you a snitch, huh?
Bad Influence(r) [1.2] Edit
It All Started with an Orange Basketball [1.3] Edit
Father Figures [1.4] Edit
Snackland [1.5] Edit
Get In [1.6] Edit
When You Wish Upon a Roker [1.7] Edit
Home School [1.8] Edit
- Penny: Mom, Dad, this is my teacher, Ms. Hill.
- Oscar: Whoa, hold on. What did you do now, Penny?
- Penny: Nothing! I just invited Ms. Hill over for dinner, if you don't mind.
- Trudy: Of course we don't mind. Welcome, Ms. Hill. I'll go set an extra place.
- Penny: And I kind of told her she could stay with us until she got on her feet.
- Oscar: Why in the heck would do something like…?! [stops as he sees Trudy glaring at him] Ahem. Excuse me, my dear woman, we'll be right back. [pushes Penny and Trudy aside. Comes back] And please don't touch anything. We have GoPros everywhere. [bolts out]
- Penny: Look, I know what you're gonna say, but the fact that she got fired and is living in her car was all because of me. If I hadn't shown those pictures to Dijonay, she wouldn't have shown them to the principal.
- Oscar: Well, Ms. Hill needs to take her butt over to Dijonay's house since she's the one who snitched. [waves to Ms. Hill who waves back]
- Trudy: Oscar, this is what we've always taught Penny: to be generous to those who are less fortunate.
- Oscar: We lied. Now, as the man of the house, I'm telling you to get that woman out of my house.
- [Cut to Oscar carrying Ms. Hill's bags]
- Trudy: Follow me, Ms. Hill. I'll show you to your bedroom. That way you can freshen up for dinner.
- Ms. Hill: Thank you very much, Trudy. You're much nicer than your husband.
- Oscar: Well, you know what else is nicer than me? WizBnB.
Raging Bully [1.9] Edit
Old Towne Road Part 1 [1.10] Edit
Season 2 Edit
Old Towne Road Part 2 [2.1] Edit
- [Penny sees Suga Mama leaving Towne]
- Suga Mama: Got me out here in the middle of nowhere. Not my fault I can do everything better than those knucklehead brothers of mine.
- Penny: [runs after Suga Mama] Suga Mama!
- Suga Mama: Could have been home watching my wrestling.
- Penny: Suga Mama! Wait up! What's wrong?
- Suga Mama: I'm getting the H-E-double-hockey-sticks outta here!
- Penny: Ooh! Finally! Good, 'cause I'm going with you.
- Suga Mama: Well, suit yourself.
Grandma's Hands [2.2] Edit
- [Penny hears a doorbell ringing and she answers it to find her friends here]
- Dijonay: Hey, Penny. We're going to the mall. Let's go.
- Penny: RUN!!!!
- Dijonay: Run? Run where?
- [Suga Mama approaches them as they scream and Suga Mama has Dijonay, Zoey, LaCienega and Michael them do her yard work]
- Suga Mama: And when y'all are finish here, I want you to paint my garage.
- Dijonay, Zoey, LaCienega and Michael: Zang!
- Suga Mama: What did you say?
Curved [2.3] Edit
A Perfect 10 [2.4] Edit
Puff Daddy [2.5] Edit
The End of Innocence [2.6] Edit
The Soul Vibrations [2.7] Edit
- Oscar: [as he finishes his version of the story] And the rest, as they say, is history.
- Man: [in thoughts] These snacks suck! Get him!
- Young Oscar: [as he gets chased by people who tasted his Proud Snacks] Make a run for it, monkey!
- Bobby: Uh, baby bro, you know we can see your thoughts, right?
- [Oscar sees his thought bubble still in the air and makes it disappear]