The Proud Family
The Proud Family is an American animated television sitcom that ran on the Disney Channel from September 21, 2001 to August 19, 2005. In 2011, reruns of The Proud Family were shown on the channel Centric.
Tiger Whisperer [1.4]Edit
- Ajay: I like antelope liver. With some fauva beans. And a nice chianti.
Hip Hop Helicopter [1.20]Edit
- Oscar: If all of your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?
- Penny: If it was fun!
- Oscar: Fun?!!
- Penny: Mommy, Daddy, can I go with my girls to go see the Hip-Hop Helicopter?
- Oscar: Nope.
- Penny: Why not, daddy?
- Oscar: Cause I've seen that show and I know there will be boys there.
- Trudy: Oh, Oscar you're impossible! Do you know there are boys at church too?
- Oscar: Fine. She can't go there either.
- Sunset: We need to respect our elders.
- Oscar: No; we need to bury them.
- (Repeated Line)
- Oscar: Trudy!!!!!!
The Proud Family MovieEdit
- Penny Proud: Don't worry, its not like its the first time I've ever driven a boat. (the boat hits a rock and starts to sink) Its the second time I've driven a boat! Abandon ship everybody! (they all do though Sticky has to be dragged off)
- 15 Cent: Hey cus, we're gonna have an afterparty on my yacht (pronounced yatch)!
- Sticky: Uh about the yacht...