The Little Rascals (film)
The Little Rascals is a 1994 American comedy film produced by Amblin Entertainment, and released by Universal Pictures on August 5, 1994. The film is an adaptation of Hal Roach's Our Gang, series of short films of the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s (later broadcast on television as The Little Rascals)
- Buckwheat: [delivering Alfalfa's letter to Darla] Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit.
- Alfalfa: Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfalfa!"
- The Rascals: [singing] We are he-man woman haters, We feed girls to alligators, Our clubhouse burned down mighty low, But we've got a plan to make some dough!
- Buckwheat: Quick! What's the number for 911?
- Porky: How do I know?
- Alfalfa: Oh, then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfalfa!"
- Woim: Nice tan!
- Butch: Any last words?
- Alfalfa: Yeah, uh! See ya!
- Darla: Alfalfa, I've never seen the other side of you before!
- Alfalfa: Darla!
- Alfalfa: Why am I soaking wet?
- Porky: Don't worry, Alfalfa. I used to have the same problem.
- The Rascals: (laughing)
- Spanky: It's just a hole in the tent.
- Mr. Welling: If you were my kids, I'd punish you.
- Stymie: If we were YOUR kids, we'd punish ourselves!
- Mr. Welling: Leave the premises, post haste!
- Spanky: You can't treat people this way, Mister!
- Mr. Welling: You're not people, you're kids!
- Waldo: We just moved into town. My father bought the oil refinery.
- Darla:: That explains why you're so refined!
- Alfalfa: Yeah, and so oily!
- Stymie: Porky, you sure know how to make a sand-wich!
- Porky: That wasn't sand, that was kitty litter.
- Buckwheat: Don't worry, it's pretty fresh.
- Buckwheat: Hey, my mom's here!
- Porky: [sarcastically] Whoopi!
- Stymie: Wood doesn't grow on trees!
- Stymie: I… Stymie... Member in good standing of the He-Man Woman Haters Club... Do solemnly swear to be a he-man and hate women and not play with them or talk to them unless I have to. And especially: never fall in love. And if I do, may I die slowly and painfully and suffer for hours - or until I scream bloody murder.
- Butch: This will be like stealing candy from a Test run baby.
- Woim: The last time we stole candy from a Test run baby, we ended up with the crummy chicken pox.
- Slim: HEY!! That's an insult!
- Woim: It's not an insult, Slim, it's just a suggestion. Besides, if that Test run baby was a star of a real crummy Horror Movie, i'd believe it.
- Butch:' Grab his ears. (Slim grabs Woim's ear and Butch pulls Slim.) Come on!
- Woim: (Talking to Slim) Nothing beats a buck and a crummy duck.
- Buckwheat: Hey, Uh-huh. Does it stink in there?
- Uh-huh: Uh-huh!
- Buckwheat: We got a dollar, we got a dollar, we got a dollar. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
- Buckwheat: We're going to the race. We're gonna win first place, and you have an ugly face!
- Alfalfa: (Discovers the list of things to do that Spanky and his friends wrote) Skunked by that sleazy side winder Spanky! It's his fault Darla hates me!
- A.J. Ferguson: Is that a cowlick, or are you just happy to see me?
- Stymie: You only make a once in a lifetime, buddy. Once in a lifetime.
- Uh-huh: Actually, I've always had a rather extensive vocabulary, not to mention a phenomenal grasp of grammar and a superlative command of syntax. I simply chose not to employ them.
- Petey: (barking)
- Everyone: Oh tay!! (cheering)
- Spanky: Well, I guess things just have to change sometimes.
- Spanky: Hey!
- Froggy: Well, hello, Mr. Bubbles.
- Spanky: That's the most disgusting display she-man woman loving I've ever seen!
(the other Rascals agree)
- Alfalfa: Don't talk to me, you Benedict Arnold! You-You Judas Priest! This is all your fault!
- Spanky: All my fault?!
- Froggy: You torched the club house.
- Spanky: And it's all my fault? Say, you're supposed to be guarding the go-cart, you muzzac warbling wimp!
- Alfalfa: Relax, you double crossing mud muncher! I parked it right over there! (runs to show the Rascals the go-cart, but it's not there) It was right here.
- Spanky: Well, where is it?
- Stymie: Boy, you're messing up, left and right.
- Spanky: That's it, you sissified tweety bird! I wish I had a club to throw you out of!
- Rascal 1: Me, too!
- Alfalfa: Well, you sueing swinging slime ball!
- Spanky: (gasps)
- Alfalfa: If there still was a club, I QUIT!!! Hmph! (storms off)
- Rascal 2: Good!
- Rascal 3: What a wimp!
- Rascal 4: Yeah!
(a bubble comes out of Alfalfa's butt, causing the Rascals to laugh)
(at Spanky's house)
- Alfalfa: Is Spanky home?
- Mr. McFarland: I'm sorry, Alfalfa. Spanky isn't here.
(at Alfalfa's house)
- Mr. Switzer: I'm sorry, Spanky. Alfalfa's not here.
- Spanky: Darn!
(at Spanky's house)
- Alfalfa: Darn!