The Dukes of Hazzard
The Dukes of Hazzard is an American television series that originally aired on the CBS television network from 1979 to 1985.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Waylon Jennings (The Balladeer)Edit
- Just the good ole boys.
- Never meanin' no harm.
- Beats all you never saw,
- Been in trouble with the law,
- Since the day they was born.
- Straight'nin' the curve,
- Flat'nin' the hills.
- Someday the mountain might get 'em, but the law never will.
- Makin' their way,
- The only way they know how,
- That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.
- Just the good ol' boys,
- Wouldn't change if they could,
- Fightin' the system like a true modern day Robin Hood.
- Written and performed by w:Waylon Jennings.
Uncle Jesse Duke
- Shepherd to lost Sheep, Shepherd to lost Sheep.
- That J. D. Hogg is more crooked than a dog's hind leg.
- J.D. HOGG!
- [In one episode when talking to Boss] That Hughie Hogg is so crooked he makes you look straight.
- Breaker 1, Breaker 1. I might be crazy but I ain't dumb, Craaaazy Cooter comin' atcha, any y'all Dukes out there on the Hazzard net, come on?
Boss Hogg: Blood is thicker than water, but money is thicker than blood.
Rosco: Boss, whose side are we on?
Boss: Whose do you think? The winnin' side!
Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane
- I'm gonna cuff ya and stuff ya.
- This is Sheriff RosCO... P. Coltrane here.
- [When someone else is talking on the phone] Say hello from Rosco.
- You dipstick!
- Kew, Kew, I love it, I love it!
- Don't you threaten me.
- I'm in hot pursuit!
- Enos, do you know what one casket said to the other casket? He said, 'Was that you coffin?'
- That's a big ten-four, little fat buddy. I'm a commin', I'm a comin'!
- Enos, this is your commanding officer speaking.
- Judas priest on a pony.
- Buckle up for safety Flash.
- Possum on a gum bush!
- Enos: Yes, sir, "Hound Dog".
- Rosco: It's not "Hound Dog", you dipstick. It's "Top Dog"!