The Chipmunk Adventure
1987 animated film
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- $100,000? This is fantastic!
- [in a jungle, late at night] 3:00 in the morning, and Prince Theodore....has a craving....for MUSHROOMS!
- [To Brittany] Well somebody has to win the race!
- [To Dave] Please, Dave! I need a little culture in my life, the Eiffel Tower, sistine chapel, the louvre in Rome!
- [to Klaus and Claudia Furschtein] $100,000?! You're kidding, right?!
- [to Alvin, in Greece] All right, Mr. Popularity! How much you wanna bet...we can out-rock and roll you?!
- [while the Arabians carry her by the arms] If you don't put me down immediately, I'm gonna get very, very rough with you!
- Alvin: [To Dave] Please, Dave! I need a little culture in my life, the Eiffel Tower, sistine chapel, the louvre in Rome!
- Simon: [To Alvin] The louvre is in Paris, Alvin.
- Alvin: [To Dave] See? I don't even know where the louvre is! Please, take me with you, Dave.
- Dave: Alvin, for the last time, this is strictly a business trip! It's just not practical! Besides, I've hired someone very good to take care of you while I'm gone!
- Simon: Did it have to be Mrs. Miller, Dave?
- Dave: Now come on, fellas, she's a very nice woman.
- Simon: [To Theodore] I can't believe that you would deceive Mrs. Miller for a package of tutee fruties Theodore.
- Theodore: [To Simon] Two packages!
- Brittany: [To Alvin] So Alvin, you finally showed up.
- Alvin: [To Brittany] Well somebody has to win the race!
- Alvin: Dave!
- Dave: Huh?
- Alvin: HELP! [Car speeds off]
- Dave: Somebody, help! My son's in trouble!
- Ross Bagdasarian - Dave Seville, Alvin and Simon
- Janice Karman - Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor
- Dody Goodman as Miss Miller
- Anthony De Longis - Klaus Furschtein
- Susan Tyrrell - Claudia Furschtein
- Frank Welker - Sophie