|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Chipmunks and ChipettesEdit
- Alvin: $100,000? This is fantastic!
- Brittany (to Alvin, in Greece): All right, Mr. Popularity! How much you wanna bet...we can out-rock and roll you?!
- Alvin (in a jungle, late at night): It's three o'clock in the morning, and Prince Theodore....has a craving....for MUSHROOMS!
- Simon (to Jeanette) : We've got to keep these two apart!
- Brittany (while the Arabians carry her by the arms): If you don't put me down immediately, I'm gonna get very, very rough with you!
- Simon (to Alvin) : Like i said, in the tree.
- Alvin (to Klaus and Claudia Vorstein) : A million dollars?!. . .Youre joking right?!
Alvin (To Dave) : Please Dave! I need a little culture in my life, the eiffel tower, sistine chapel, the louvre in rome!
Simon (To Alvin) : The louvre is in paris Alvin.
Alvin (To Dave) : SEE I dont even know where the louvre is!
Simon (To Theodore) : I can't believe that you would deceive Mrs. Miller for a package of tutee fruties Theodore.
Theodore (To Simon) : Two packages! :)
Brittany (To Alvin) : So Alvin, you finally showed up.
Alvin (To Brittany) : Well somebody has to win the race!
- Inspector Jamal (at end of film): Well, if it isn't my old friends Klaus...and Claudia.
- Dave Seville (in Greece): They're for my three boys. I want to give them something special since they're stuck at home...Hey! That looks like my boys!
- Miss Miller: David, are you drunk?
- Claudia Furschtein: Mario! Where's my coffee?!