The Alligator People
1959 film by Roy Del Ruth
The Alligator People is a 1959 film about a woman in a hypnotic state who recounts to two doctors the details of a horrific experience from her past life that began with the mysterious and sudden disappearance of her husband.
Terror in the Bayou! (taglines)
- I'll kill you Alligator Man! Just like I'd kill any four-legged gator!
- Dirty, stinkin', slimy gators!
- Louann, the maid: Miz Hawthorne, she deal with the Evil One.
- Dr. Mark Sinclair: Paul...
- Paul Webster: Yes...
- Dr. Mark Sinclair: I'll never be able to tell you how sorry I am.
- Paul Webster: Don't blame yourself, I certainly don't. Who can know everything? You're not God, Mark.
- Dr. Mark Sinclair: I feel as if I've been playing at it... and been punished.
- Paul Webster: Forget it.
- The alligator people will make your skin crawl!
- Her Honeymoon...Shattered by an Unbelievable Horror!
- Terror in the Bayou!
- Her honeymoon turned into a nightmare of horror!
- Nerve-shattering terror!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|