Teacher's Pet (2004 film)
Disney's Teacher's Pet is a 2004 animated musical film based on the television series of the same name; the film ends the central storyline of the series. The film was produced by DisneyToon Studios, and released theatrically on January 16, 2004. Despite being a box office bomb, the film did very well with critics.
- [upon receiving an attendance medal] Thank you, Mrs. Helperman. This is just the thing to go with my Science medal, my Math medal, and my Sports medal. Not to mention my medal for self-esteem.
- What is it with this family and singing? I'm starting to feel a little VonTrapped.
- Time sure flies when you're changing species.
- I wanna be a boy.
- I had to come. I had to be with you. And I needed a ride to Florida for my own self-serving reasons, but why spoil a beautiful moment?
- Hey, I'll do the clichéd Irish dialogue around here.
- [on a coffee rush] Boy, it's true what they say! What a beverage! Who'd believe that little brown bean from Brazil could pack such mellow, rich-roasting, good-to-the-last-drop flavor? By the way, were you aware that our 26th President, Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt who originally coined the phrase "Good to the last drop"? Little known fact but true.
- So this is what it's like to be human, huh? [He sits on the bed, and then lies back] Sittin' alone in a dump on your tailless butt, just twiddlin' your opposable thumbs. Top of the world, ma! [He sighs, then sobs, then curls up into a little ball on the bed] Top of the world.
- It's alive. IT'S ALIVE. That's a good start.
- Outside? But I'm an indoor cat. I'm afraid of the outside. [whimpers]
- I ain't no fairy.
- Mr. Jolly: AAAAAIE. It's a monster. It's hideous.
- Pretty Boy: It's just your reflection.
- Mr. Jolly: Oh... AAAAAIE.
- Pretty Boy: Well, I wanna be a rooster in a hen house, but I just don't see it happening. Isn't that right, Mr. Jolly?
- Mr. Jolly: It's too early in the morning for hypothetical discussion, but since you brought it up... you? A rooster?
- Pretty Boy: Florida, Schmorida! It's just Jersey with palm trees!
- Mr. Jolly: Well, I suppose most people don't arrive by garbage truck.
- Ivan Krank: Oh, haven't you heard, my good man? Nature is dead! Science is king!
- Mr. Jolly: Oh, that is just wrong on so many levels.
- TV Actress: John.
- TV Actor: Marsha.
- TV Actress: John.
- TV Actor: Marsha.
- Spot/Scott: Yawn. Mush-a.
- [Scott unties Leonard]
- Leonard: Quick! We've got to get out after it blows!
- Scott: You go. There's one more thing I've got to do.
- [He stands in front of the machine]
- Scott: It's my only chance.
- Leonard: Scott, what are you doing?! [A beam shoots out of the machine and hits Scott, who convulses in mid air. The room seems to warp. A shockwave blows Leonard backwards. Electricity crackles. A gauge spins wildly and breaks. Leonard shields himself as the machine explodes. Smoke fills the room. Leonard fans it away] Scott! Scott! [He sees a pile of blue dust on the floor. It appears that Scott is dead. Leonard starts crying. He kneels on the ground and runs the dust through his fingers] Oh, Scott. [His grief turns to anger] Stupid machine! Stupid, stupid science! [He kicks the machine, which breaks. Another beam hits the pile of dust. The dust glows and spirals into a double helix, then a whirlwind. Spot is revived and falls to the floor]
- Nathan Lane as Spot Helperman / Scott Leadready II / Scott Manly-Manning
- Shaun Fleming as Leonard Amadeus Helperman
- Debra Jo Rupp as Mary Lou Moira Angela Darling Helperman
- Kelsey Grammer as Dr. Ivan Krank
- David Ogden Stiers as Mr. Jolly
- Jerry Stiller as Pretty Boy
- Paul Reubens as Dennis
- Megan Mullally as Adele
- Wallace Shawn as Principal Crosby Strickler
- Rob Paulsen as Ian Wazselewski
- Estelle Harris as Mrs. Boogin
- Jay Thomas as Barry Anger
- Rosalyn Landor as The Blue Fairy
- Genie Ann Francis as Marsha / Marcia
- Anthony Geary as John / Juan
- Mae Whitman as Leslie Dunkling
- Lauren Tom as Younghee
- Pamela S. Adlon as Trevor / Taylor / Tyler
- Timothy Stack as Father
- Emma Steinkellner as Little Girl
- Ken Swofford as Officer White
- Kevin M. Richardson as Conductor
- David Maples as Beefeater