American actor and comedian (1952–2023)
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- There were just things in Disney movies that probably were too scary for kids.
- "Paul Reubens by Paul Rudd", Interview Magazine 
- There were nude pictures... a lot of it is erotic or sexual. But I don't view my collection as dirty in any way. I view it as art.
- 2004 interview with Entertainment Weekly 
- Does anyone come back from this? I don't know the answer to that, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let this destroy me.
- 2004 interview with Entertainment Weekly
- Please accept my apology for not going public with what I've been facing the last six years. I have always felt a huge amount of love and respect from my friends, fans and supporters. I have loved you all so much and enjoyed making art for you.
- Official Instagram message, posted after his death, as quoted in "How Paul Reubens Became Pee-wee Herman" by Laura Zornosa, in TIME (31 July 2023)