This 2D animated television series was eventually produced, airing on March 17, 2017. It is said to consist of 78 episodes over three seasons; of 26 episodes per season. Its movie premiere takes place six months after Tangled and before its 5-minute short movie.
Tangled: The Series (2017-Present)Edit
- Note: This television movie is basically the series premiere.
- Eugene (narrating): This is the story of how I died...and went to Heaven. Okay, here's the lineup. You see, a single drop of sunlight fell down from the sky, from which grew a magical golden flower. This old woman, Mother Gothel, sang to said flower to sustain her youth. Flower healed Queen, a baby girl- Rapunzel- was born with the flower's magical healing powers. Until- Gothel stole the Princess and had her locked up in a tower for eighteen years.
- Eugene: So how about we make you an official princess?
- Rapunzel: Oh, is that today?
- Eugene: Very funny.
- (Looks at the view of the rising sun all over the kingdom of Corona)
- Rapunzel: Whoa. Eugene, have you ever seen anything so beautiful?
- Eugene: Yes. Yes I have.
- Queen Arianna: No one said dealing with teenagers would be easy.
- King Fredric: She will be queen one day, Arianna. I have to prepare her for that.
- (Recalls that horrible night, 18 years ago, when his infant daughter was taken)
- King Fredric: Guards! My child! Rapunzel!! (to his wife) I just want to protect her.
- Rapunzel: What are they?
- Cassandra: Nobody knows. They just sprouted up here about a year ago. And watch this. You might wanna stand back for this.
- (Uses her sword on the rock spikes, which breaks with ease and the thorn-like rocks remain intact)
- Rapunzel: Whoa.
- Cassandra: They're unbreakable.
- Cassandra: This is where they found the miracle flower that saved your mom.
- Rapunzel: And me.
- Cassandra: Told you I'd get you in and out. Piece of cake.
- Rapunzel: Piece of cake!? Piece of cake? Uh, did you see the 70 feet of my-father's-going-to-kill-me coming from my head!?
- Cassandra: So what are going for here? Maybe a bob, a pixie?
- Rapunzel: Just cut it!
- Cassandra: Uh no.
- Rapunzel: What do you mean "uh oh"? There shouldn't be any "uh ohs". Uh oh.
- Eugene: Holy hair!
- (Sees Rapunzel's regrown 70 feet-long blonde hair all over the bedchamber)
- Rapunzel: Heh. Surprise.
- Rapunzel: The coronation is in two hours! How am I supposed to cut this hair!?
- Cassandra: I may have an idea.
- Rapunzel: I have a lot of princess-ING up to do.
- King Fredric: You're right, Ariana. Teenagers are a whole new frontier.
- Rapunzel: The Duchess?
- Lady Cain: Oh, I am no duchess.
- Rapunzel: I don't understand.
- Lady Cain: Of course you wouldn't, Rapunzel. But try to follow along. This is all your fault!
- Rapunzel: What?
- Lady Cain: You see, after your untimely disappearance, your father locked every criminal in the kingdom, including a petty thief: My father! I saw him thrown into a cage and hauled away. Never to be seen again!! So now I'm returning the favor. Your turn, Your Majesty.
- Rapunzel: Dad?
- King Fredric: Rapunzel, stay back.
- Rapunzel: But, Dad!
- King Fredric: As your father and your king I command you to stay put.
- Rapunzel: Sorry, Dad. I can't stay put.
- King Fredric: Rapunzel!
- (Removes the powered wig, letting her 70 feet blonde hair flow all over)
- Eugene (to himself): That's my girl.
- Rapunzel: Let...them go!
- Lady Cain: Heh. It's amazing what you can hide under those wigs isn't it, Princess? Come on! Let's move out!!
- Lady Cain: Now you're just making me angry!
- Rapunzel: Good 'cause I'm just getting started!
- King Fredric: Rapunzel! Your hair!
- Rapunzel: I know! We'll talk about it latter! Please get somewhere safe, and take care of Mom!
- King Fredric: Rapunzel!
- Lady Cain: You have no idea who you're dealing with!
- Rapunzel: Believe me! I've dealt with much worse!
- Eugene: Whoa, Lady Cain, it's impolite to leave in the middle of a party.
- Cassandra: You think you'd know that.
- King Fredric: So I'm trying to understand this. You snuck out last night, went beyond the walls of Corona where you touched a mysterious rock that somehow caused your hair to return?
- Rapunzel: Yes.
- King Fredric: And you acted alone?
- Rapunzel: Look, I know you're angry. But can't you see? I'm okay. I'm more than okay.
- King Fredric: Rapunzel...There's something I need to tell you: I love you. The night you were taken, a part of me died; the best part of me. For eighteen long, agonizing years I swore that if somehow, someway by some miracle, the Fates decided to show mercy and return you to me, I would never let anything happen to you again. And now that this has returned, the very reason you were snatched away from me in the first place, I'm afraid I'm left with no choice, Sweetheart. As of tonight I am forced to exercise my martial right as king to forbid you from leaving the walls of this kingdom without my consent.
- Rapunzel: Father!
- King Fredric: And know this: This is the last we will speak of mystical rocks or magic of any kind to anyone. Is that clear!?
- Rapunzel: There is so much more to me than you think.
- Eugene: I believe someone ordered room service?
- Rapunzel (touched): Eugene? How did you know?
- Eugene: I had a feeling. Look, I just wanted to clear some stuff up. I didn't have a chance to apologize for putting you on the spot with that proposal earlier.
- Rapunzel: Looking back, maybe storming out of the room probably wasn't the best reaction. I'm sorry.
- Eugene: No. No, don't apologize. Look, I'll admit I still don't quite understand why you said no. But I promise to do everything I can until I do.
- Rapunzel: Thanks, Eugene.
- Eugene: In the meantime, we'll stay right here and take things slowly.
- (Strokes her 70-feet long blonde hair)
- Eugene: I missed this.
- Rapunzel: Hey, promise me one thing.
- Eugene: Anything.
- Rapunzel: That you'll be patient with me.
- Eugene: Absolutely. Good night, Rapunzel.
- Rapunzel: Good night, Eugene.
- Rapunzel (singing): Is it life after happily ever after? Stuck inside once again and I'm gazing out. But I'm in here with those I hold dear, surrounded by their love. And for some that's more than enough, no doubt. But I got the wind in my hair, and a fire within 'casue there's something beginning! I got a mystery to solve and excitement to spare! That beautiful breeze blowing through. I'm going to follow it who knows where? And I'll get there I swear. With the wind in my hair!!
Season One (2017-2018)Edit
What the Hair!?Edit
- Note: Rapunzel's new 70 feet long blonde hair is revealed to be, not only indestructible, but possess the ability to erect an orbicular shield of hair that protects herself, and those around her, from a massive explosion.
- (In Rapunzel's dream-turned-nightmare)
- Mother Gothel: Hello, Rapunzel. Did you think I was gone forever? What's the matter, Dear? Aren't you happy to see your mummy? And look! Your hair has returned! Isn't it wonderful? Come now, dear. Let's get back to your tower, where you will be safe and secure. RAPUNZEL!!
- Queen Ariana: Fred, you haven't touched your food.
- King Fredric: I touched it. Look, I moved my eggs from there to here.
- Queen Ariana: It's been nearly a week. Just talk to her.
- King Fredric: You remember my last conversation with Rapunzel didn't go exactly as I had hoped?
- Queen Ariana: Fred, you confined Rapunzel to the walls of Corona under martial law. If that's a daddy-daughter conversation, I'd hate to see what a talking-too is.
- Rapunzel: Come on, Cass! Those dreams are trying to tell me something! Ever since that night-
- Cassandra: Shh. Raps, I told you: We can't tell anyone about that night.
- Rapunzel: Um, I think the secret's pretty much out.
- Cassandra: Yeah, yeah. Everyone knows the hair's back but if anyone knew I was the one who took you outside when it happened, I'd be sent to a convent. Literally, a convent.
- Rapunzel: Call me Rapunzel. I need to ask you about my hair.
- Varian: Ah, yes. So, fantastical stories about your hair returning have spread throughout Corona. Some say it's magic but, personally, I don't believe that. Now as you probably guessed, I am a man of science. Not magic. Mostly alchemy.
- Cassandra: Yeah, yeah. Now listen here, kid! Whatever happens here stays here! Got me!?
- Varian: I understand. Now, let's see exactly what this hair is made of.
- Varian: Yes. Wow. It's really...long.
- Rapunzel: Bring back what once was mine. What once was mine. Better?
- Varian: Yes- I mean no! Ow.
- Rapunzel: Huh. That used to work.
- Varian: Well, we sure acquired some mystery about your hair: It no longer possesses its legendary healing power.
- (A burst of yellow light emanates from the debris, revealing an unhurt Rapunzel and Eugene, in an orbicular shield of hair)
- Eugene: What the hair?
- Rapunzel: Okay. The truth? Remember when I said I woke up with long hair? Well, I didn't. Cassandra snuck me out.
- Eugene: Ha! I knew it! She is gonna be in so much trouble!
- Rapunzel: She showed me these black rocks that began to glow. I know it's strange, but I think they're what made my hair grow back.
- Eugene: Back rocks that glow? Okay, we're back to weird.
- Rapunzel: And when I touched the rocks, they started chasing us.
- Eugene: Rocks chasing you? Okay, we're back to weird.
- Rapunzel: And when we got far enough away from them, they stopped growing.
- Eugene: You don't know what "boo" means, do you?
- Rapunzel: Of course I do! It's a cheer like "hooray" or "yea", right? No? Then what does "boo" mean?
- (Back in Rapunzel's room)
- Cassandra: It means someone hates you.
- Rapunzel: Why wouldn't someone like me?
- Cassandra: Listen, Raps, if you trying to find your defining activity, don't listen to this dud whose whole work history is being a two-bit hood.
- Eugene: Two bit hood!? Hold the pastry! I'll have you know Cassandra, Flynn Rider was a leygend.
- Cassandra: Keyword being "was." And what is it you do now?
- Eugene: I uh, I do many...things. You know, important things, things so important you wouldn't even understand 'em. Sometimes I don't even understand 'em. Tell her, Blondie.
- Rapunzel: Hmm. What?
- Rapunzel: You're gonna become a royal guard?
- Eugene: It makes total sense, right? I try to have a normal job but I have trouble with authority! Being a guard I am the authority.
- Captain of the Guards: Ten fingers.
- Stan: Captain, that means Eugene was-
- Captain of the Guards: Don't you dare finish that sentence! Now go!
Cassandra v. EugeneEdit
- Cassandra: FITZHERBERT!!
- Rapunzel: Ohh. Not again.
- Cassandra: Not only did you take my halberd without asking, you got your disgusting hair over it!!
- Eugene: How dare you! First off, I did not touch your halberd! Second off, what is a halberd!? Oh, a Halberd. Okay, you got me. But check out this shave. Smooth as a baby's bottom.
- Cassandra: Try a monkey's.
- Eugene: You make fun of my past, it's only fair I know something about yours. Plus we got nothing but time.
- Cassandra: What do you wanna know?
- Eugene: What are your hopes, your dreams? Is there a venomous cobra man in your life?
- Cassandra: Cobra man? No. Besides, I don't have time for dreams.
- Eugene: Don't have time for dreams? Honey, you are hanging out with the wrong princess.
- Cassandra: My dad taught me at a young age to focus on the here and now.
- Eugene: Yeah, wow. Being raised by the Captain of the Guards must've been a real treat.
- Cassandra: He's a good man. He taught me a lot. He showed me how to defend myself, how to take on responsibility, how to earn my keep...Besides, I don't remember my real parents, so I have nothing to compare him to, anyway.
- Eugene: Yeah, I don't remember mine either. I imaged they were swash-bulking explorers searching the world for treasure, and once they found it, they'd come back and get me. It's dumb, I know. What about you? I mean, you ever wonder what your parents were like?
- Cassandra: You know, I really don't wanna discuss this with you, Eugene.
- Eugene: Okay, fine. I'll just shut up then.
- Captain of the Guards: Cassandra!
- Cassandra: Dad!
- Stabbington Brother: Dad? I'd call your men off if you know what's good for your precious daughter.
- 1st Stabbington Brother: Say sayanara.
- 2nd Stabbington Brother: Actually, I just got a much better idea. Let's snuff out Rider but keep the Captain's daughter as a bargaining chip. You sit there like a good, little girl. This'll just take a second.
- Rapunzel: Hello? Is anybody down there!?
- Eugene: Blondie?
Challenge of the BraveEdit
- Eugene: Hey, Blondie, you got the deluxe seats, too, huh? You know they put you up here so can see all the action.
- Rapunzel: Really? It's kinda far.
- Announcer: We have a last minute surprise entry! Please welcome the fearsome follicle! The heir with the hair! The maid with the braid! Rapunzel.
- Eugene: Oh, Blondie, what have you done?
- Cassandra: Guys, am I the only one who has a problem with this!? The Princess is making a mockery of this competition!
- Hook: Hey, it's OK, kid. When you're mad, do a dance. Give that smile a second chance.
- Cassandra: Oh go eat a turkey leg, Hook!
- Rapunzel: Wait! Stop! We're supposed to be friends!
- Cassandra: A friend wouldn't be so oblivious, Rapunzel! You have no idea what this contest means to me! I'm mean, you're a princess! You got nothing to prove! To you this was just a fun way to blow off a Saturday, but to me it was to show everyone that I am more than just your lady-in-waiting!! And I thought that when I would get even the slightest bit of respect...Never mind
- Rapunzel: Respect? Cassandra, I respect you more than you can possibly imagine. I mean, I look up to you. Why do you think I wanted to enter this thing in the first place? You are my friend and as your friend...I should have realized how important this was to you. I am so sorry.
The Return of StrongbowEdit
- Eugene: You know I meant "hide in the vase", right? Princess Rapunzel, meet Lance Strongbow.
- Lance: How you doin'?
- Cassandra: Look, pal, I don't trust the guy.
- Eugene: Look, Cassandra, I know you'd like nothing better than let an old friend of mine embarrass me. And I hate to disappoint you, but my friend Lance is not "up to" anything!
- (Pins Lance against the wall)
- Eugene: Okay, Lance! What are you up to?
- Lance: Up to? Me? You'd think I come all this way jut to tell you- Okay. I need help with a job.
- Eugene: This isn't a cave, it's a basement. We broke into somebody's house. Lance, you lied to me!
- Eugene: Let's just get out of here Arnwaldo.
- Lance: Don't call me Arnwaldo! Besides, don't you at least wanna know whose basement this is?
- Eugene: No. No, I don't.
- Lance: It's the baron's.
- Eugene: The baron? The baron-baron?
- Lance: You said we'd get him later.
- Eugene: That was eight years ago.
- Lance: Exactly. We waited eight long years for revenge. And I'm not letting till I settled the score. And now the score is settled. Let's get out of here.
- Eugene: That ring we stole belonged to the Queen; the same queen who took me in as part of her family. And as soon as she sees Rapunzel wearing it, she'll put two-and-two together and be furious or heartbroken. She's a tough read sometimes. But if I ask for the ring back, Rapunzel will know I lied to her earlier, and Cassandra will get the satisfaction of being right.
- Rapunzel: No. I can't let you that.
- Eugene: What? Why not?
- Rapunzel: Because I love you, Eugene. And I will forgive you, but I can't be sure they will.
- King Fredric: I thought that ring was gone long ago.
- Queen Arianna: I know. Isn't it great? Eugene found it this morning.
In Like FlynnEdit
- Cassandra: You know when the King considers an idea, he always says "I'll take it under advisement."
- Eugene: Ha! Shows what you know. I clearly remember him saying- Oh no! He does think I'm a nitwit.
- Cassandra: And there it is.
- Eugene: This changes everything! I cannot have a father-in-law that doesn't take me seriously!
- Cassandra: Why? No one else does.
- Rapunzel: That's not true, Eugene. My dad thinks very highly of you, though you might want to be a little more subtle about the things you suggest to him. He is the King, after all.
- Eugene: Sorry. It's just...this was my big chance for you to finally take me seriously.
- King Fredric: Take you seriously?
- Eugene: Yes. And I was getting frustrated when I wasn't able to do that. It was dumb. I know.
- King Fredric: You know there are many things I fail to take seriously. Eugene, son, you brought my daughter home to me after eighteen long years. If there's anyone in the whole world that I take very seriously, it's you.
- Eugene (touched): Wow. Thank you, Your Majesty. Can I ask then, why didn't you listen to my ideas?
- King Fredric: Sometimes I do let the king take over the man. I should have given your idea more consideration.
- King Trevor: What you should've done was stay in your own kingdom, Fredric!
- King Fredric: Trevor.
- Rapunzel: Really wet hallways, wet hair that takes forever- and I mean forever- to dry.
- Varian: Wow. You turned down your dad? For me?
- Cassandra: I'll find a way to make it up to him. Besides, it's not every day you get an element named after you.
- Varian: I actually got the idea after discovering a cluster of these strange black rocks by my village.
- Rapunzel and Cassandra: Black rocks?
- Varian: It was amazing. They just kind of sprouted up here a couple weeks ago. I never seen anything like it.
- (The rock spikes suddenly grow pale blue, as Rapunzel's hair glows a bright yellow)
- Varian: Amazing. The rocks are demonstrating an actual physical response- to you.
- Rapunzel: Shh. Varian, I need you to promise to keep this between you and me, okay?
- (Turns to Pascal and Cassandra)
- Rapunzel: And them.
- Varian: Why?
- Rapunzel: Because my dad has forbidden me from talking about these rocks to anyone. We collectively are going to figure it out, but I need to know that I can trust you.
- Varian: You can count on me.
- Cassandra: Okay, this double date needs to end now! You guys are totally embarrassing me.
- Rapunzel: We are? Sorry. We didn't mean to.
- Cassandra: I know, Raps. But could please stop talking about my muscles or my fighting skills? I want Andrew to see a different side of me. And when we get down I'd like to be alone with him.
- Eugene: But it's mostly your fault.
- Rapunzel: What?
- Eugene: Okay. I'm the last person to defend Cassandra, but not everyone is as open with their feelings as you are. Cass just keeps things more to herself and if you want to be her friend, which is something I will never ever, ever understand, you're going to have to accept that and back off a bit.
- Rapunzel: Cass is gonna be devastated when she learns the truth about Andrew.
- Eugene: Yeah! The only guy who can mess with Cass is me!
- Cassandra: Sorry, Sweetie, but the book stays here!
- Andrew: How did you-?
- Cassandra: I knew you were a fraud from day one. You misspelled bibliophile in your letters, dud. I was only playing along until I could see what was angle. And from where I'm standing, your angle was just so out Andrew. If that's even your real name.
- Andrew: Uh...it's Hubert.
- Cassandra: Great. Since the Exposition was my chance to prove to my dad I have what it takes to be a royal guard. But you messed that up, Rapunzel!
- Rapunzel: Well, maybe if you had told me what you up to, I wouldn't have messed it up.
- Cassandra: I couldn't count on you not letting anything slip!
- Rapunzel: Hey, I can keep things to myself.
- Cassandra: Oh yeah? like the time you told Eugene about the time we snuck out!?
- Rapunzel: How did you...?
- Cassandra: Or when your told your dad about those rocks I showed you!?
- Rapunzel: I had to! He was gonna-
- Cassandra: Or when you told your mom who ate her last chocolate truffle!?
- Rapunzel: Hey, I had to say something. The guilt was bad enough.
- Cassandra: Look, Raps, you're my best friend, but you're a sharer. It's in your nature, and I respect that. But you have to respect there are things I keep to myself!
- Rapunzel: Even if those things have life-threatening consequences?
- Cassandra: Okay, for the record, nobody's life was threatened until you showed up.
- Rapunzel: Okay, let's make a deal: I respect you keeping things to yourself if you respect that when something's bothering you, I'm gonna wanna help.
One Angry PrincessEdit
- Note: The title is a play on the movie 12 Angry Men.
- Rapunzel: Nothing makes me happier than a dream coming true. Especially when that dream belongs to a dear friend like Attila. I am pleased to welcome Attila the Bun bakery to Corona.
- Attila: My mom always said that you can only get what you want out of life by using the three Cs: Crime, Carnage and Crime. But thanks to Rapunzel, who helped make all this possible, I learned there's a fourth C: Kindness.
- Cassandra: Uh, "kindness" doesn't start with-
- Eugene: Shh.
- Crowd: Uncle Monty!
- Monty: Hiya, Kids!
- Monty (coldly): Rapunzel.
- Rapunzel (just as coldly): Montgomery.
- Monty: I just came to wish my new neighbor "Good luck." Had to be one of his first customers.
- Rapunzel: I was up all night, and I think I found some neat, bell-free ideas to help Attila the Bun.
- Eugene: Wow, You are really committed to this.
- Rapunzel: I'm just tired of cutting ribbons, and hosting parties, and making appearances.
- Eugene: Well, Blondie, a state person's work is never done.
- Rapunzel: Being a state's person is fine, Eugene, but I want to do things that really matter to the people of Corona, like helping Attila.
- King Fredric: Rapunzel, I'm proud of how you represented Corona today.
- Rapunzel: Thanks, Dad.
- (Utilizes the mystical healing/life-generating abilities of her blonde hair to revive Pascal)
- Young Rapunzel: Flower, gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt. Change the Fates' design. Save what has been lost. Bring back what once was mine. What once was mine.
- Young Rapunzel: It's okay Mr. Frog. You're safe now. Here. It's yours. It's a gift.
- (Hands little Pascal a purple button)
- Young Rapunzel: All alone, huh? So am I. Most of the time. If you want, you can stay with me, then neither of us will be alone ever.
- Rapunzel: Nice move, Pascal. I didn't even see that coming.
- Cassandra: What was that?
- Rapunzel: What was what?
- Cassandra: Congratulating your opponent? Chess is war, Rapunzel. And your opponent is the enemy. First rule of a game of Chess is getting in your opponent's head. Now give me your game face!
- Rapunzel: Game face!
- Cassandra: I don't know, Pascal. That's more confused face.
- Rapunzel: Game face!
- Cassandra: We'll work on that later. Now I want you to look at this board with only one strategy: No mercy.
- Rapunzel: Not now, Pascal. I'm "no mercy-ING" my opponent.
- Rapunzel: How's this?
- Eugene: It's a good likeness, but why does he look so terrified?
- Rapunzel: Because he's so lost, and alone, and frightened without me. He ran away and it's all my fault. I been so busy with other things that I've neglected our friendship.
- Eugene: Come on, Blondie. You'll find him. He couldn't have gotten far. He's tiny.
- Cassandra: Where are going!?
- Rapunzel: The tower!
- Eugene: The tower! The tower-tower!? Okay, we have to start voting on decisions like these!
- Cassandra: Whoa. So this is where it all happened.
- Rapunzel: Yeah. This is the first time I've been back since...
- Eugene: Rapunzel, you don't have to go up there alone.
- Rapunzel: Yes, I do. I owe it to Pascal.
- Eugene: Yeah, it's probably good I stay down here. I have a strict rule about dying in the same place twice.
- Rapunzel (to herself): Okay, you got this. Don't be afraid Rapunzel. It's just a tower.
- Rapunzel: Oh, buddy. I know why you came here. Life was so simple when it was just the two of us, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. That will never change. No one could ever take your place in my heart...or on my shoulder.
- Rapunzel: It wasn't the same without you here. Good night, Pascal. Uh uh, I don't think so. Here is better; right by my side.
Big Brothers of CoronaEdit
- Rapunzel: Everyone is so terrified of this Silent Striker. So, Rascal and I have found a fun way to help catch him.
- Cassandra: Uh, Raps, maybe you should leave it to the pros.
- Captain of the Guards: They're...children?
- King Fredric: We can't put children in jail.
- Angry: We have enough money to get out of Corona. We can start over.
- Red: But everyone turned their backs on us- Everyone. Everyone...except them.
- Lance: You sure about letting them go?
- Eugene: They'll be back. When they're ready.
The Wrath of Ruthless RuthEdit
- Note: Main characters Eugene, Cassandra and Queen Ariana are all absent.
- King Fredric: I'm afraid Rapunzel has a knack for getting into trouble.
- Ruth's Spirit: Listen up! The legend's wrong, Rapunzel. We all have dreams. All I wanted was for them to hear my song.
- Rapunzel: So you weren't a barbarian?
- Ruth's Spirit: Oh no, I was a barbarian, but I never disappeared to go on rampages. I was hiding away in here, practicing my music. My only dream was to write a rabble, rousing shintae, and sing loud at the pub. But I was afraid no one would listen.
- Rapunzel: "Listen up" means "listen to your song."
- Ruth's Spirit: It ain't just a club, Rapunzel.
- Rapunzel: Guys, Ruth wasn't as bad as we thought. This isn't just a club. It was her secret song, but she was afraid to show it. And so we all have to play it.
- King Fredric: Rapunzel!
- Rapunzel: Dad.
- King Fredric: I was so worried about you. I love you so much. You mean everything to me.
- Rapunzel: I love you, too, Dad.
- Note: Hence the title, this episode centers around the white horse Maximus.
- Rapunzel: Is this were for a popularity contest, you would come in first place.
- Captain of the Guards: Meet the newest horse of the Royal Guard.
The Way of the WillowEdit
- Queen Ariana: My older sister! I didn't know you were coming.
- Rapunzel: We got a problem.
Queen for a DayEdit
The Brothers HookEdit
- Captain of the Guards
- Lance Strongbow
- Pug Thugs of the Snugly Duckling
- Attila Buckethead
- Hook Foot
- The Mime
- Big Nose
- Mother Gothel
- The Stabbington Brothers
- Lady Cain
- Uncle Monty
- Mrs. Crowley
- Angry and Red
- Ruthless Ruth
- Aunt Willow
- Hook Hand